[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw it's been a week you have seen Xmen: Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16
File: Gettingridoftheproblem.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gettingridoftheproblem.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
> tfw it's been a week you have seen Xmen: Apocalypse and Burgerplebs still can't see it

Oh poor burgers, unable to feel the sweet pain of not being able to tell you liked the movie or not. It will haunt me in my dreams.
>>
C'mon, no fellow Eurofags to discuss this glorious 80's hair fashion revival ?
>>
>>70011438
oh no, we can't watch a shitty movie made by a pedophile? what ever will we do
>>
>>70011622
> be on /tv/
> talk about a movie made by a pedo
> somehow thinks this won't raise interest
are you new ?
>>
>who the fuck are you?
how did they get away with this? not that i'm complaining
>>
>>70011438
Well so what did you like it or nah
>>
>>70011438
wtf its been a week since its release in mexico too

7/10 btw only liked it because im a huge faggot for mcavoy and assbender
>>
>>70011689
That's the trouble with Fox movies. The first time you watch it, you kinda think it's meh and could be better, though you admit there's some good scenes... and those scenes grow on you, you watch it again and you like it even better... then you start to wonder if a movie can really be good if you don't like it the first time.

You see the idea, it's like with DoFP.

But Apo is less than a clusterfuck, the story is simpler and easier to follow, the new team is great (even Sansa) but Apo kinda suck and the horsemen are kinda useless, especially Psylocke and Archangel. As usual, QS saves the movie.
>>
>Watching films by Bryan "Wiener wiener underaged dicks for dinner" Singer
>>
Its been out here a week, I have the opportunity to see this movie for free and yet I still refuse to go see it.

Suck shit, OP.
>>
>>70011780
The vilains is pretty much the weak part of the movie (if you exclude Fassbender but he's not really... well you get the idea) while the heros are great. It's annoying because it's ANOTHER movie setting up a much better potential movie... or TV show (please do a tv show with the new team, please).

Turner is good and doesn't act like Sansa
New Cyclop makes me want to constantly yell at him "HEY McFLY !"
New muslim Tornade is cute as a button and makes you want to hug her
Jubilee is even worse than that.
New Nightcrawler is even even worse than that.

Good feeling movie despite all the shit happening, grown ups have their dramas while younglings are having funs mostly, like Xmen should be.
>>
>>70011811
Why do you care who he fucks ?

Snyder might be straight as hell but his movies suck
>>
>expected it to be shit
>turned out better than civil war and bvs
Lake base scene was mighty stupid though. I can almost picture Striker sitting in the bushes, watching school through binoculars and the moment it goes boom issuing an order to go in and grab story related mutants.
And horsemen are pile of horseshit.
>>
Is there a webm of the sweet dreams scene?fuck,i liked that part
>>
I watched the shitty cam and I feel like I paid too much
>>
>>70011438
>Oh poor burgers, unable to feel the SWEET pain of not being able to tell you liked the movie or not. It will haunt me in my DREAMS.
Tohohoho
>>
File: 1464159776097.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1464159776097.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>70011438
I can't wait for the American SJWs to get upset over the fact that the slaves weren't black, it's gonna be great
>>
>>70013813
They will be upset by 80's egyptians being murderous thugs
>>
File: oldsmoible-rush.jpg (164 KB, 1249x519) Image search: [Google]
oldsmoible-rush.jpg
164 KB, 1249x519
As usual, they have few shots extremely well set in the time period (FC had the nightclubs, DoFP had wolverine's room, Apo has the hair) but there's not enough of it and leave you unsatisfy.

I want a 24 58 min episodes season of the Xmen young gang going on wacky missions in the 80's
>>
>>70011438
it hasn't been released in Burgerland?
wew
>>
>>70011438
>tfw it's been a week and I keep forgetting this shit is out

I couldn't care less.
>>
I thought that Fassbender in Poland (w/ wife and kid) was great again just like in First Class. However, the movie nose dives after that.
>>
>>70011438
It's meh as fuck.
>Magneto din do nuffin, he a good boy.
>>
>>70011438
>going to see a shit film
>>
>>70011660

lost my shit when he said it
>>
File: FEW TURE.jpg (36 KB, 540x246) Image search: [Google]
FEW TURE.jpg
36 KB, 540x246
>>70011438

>I DON'T WANT YOUR MOVIE
>>
For anyone who watched it already... Is there no longer a possibility for a Wanda in this time line?
Because the little sister we saw in DoFP was not Magneto's, plus they killed her newly introduced daughter (which had a pretty useless power btw)
>>
>>70011780
I feel Archangel could have been a lot better if he'd escaped alongside Mystique and Nightcrawler, then rejected going to the Prof with them in a "muh wings I don't need nobody's help" kind of way. Instead he just vanishes from the movie until the bad guys show up to recruit him.
Psylocke's unsalvageable though.
>>
Hello, you must be new. Welcome to /tv/, where you can decide if a movie is objectively good or bad before you've watched it.
>>
>>70012009

>Eurofags literally support pedophilia

It all makes sense now
>>
Got premiere tickets for tomorrow evening, is it as good as DOFP or worse britbongs?
>>
>>70011575
It didn't really look like the 80's.

>>70011935
>Turner is good and doesn't act like Sansa

lol actually she acts exactly like Sansa. Girl can't act.
New Cyclops is the exact opposite of traditional Cyclops.
Nightcrawler is a parody of itself.

And where the fuck did you see Jubilee?
>>
>>70012226
This, Quicksilver is the only fun character in this shitty franchise.

>>70019773
Quicksilver is revealed as Magneto's son so maybe.
>>
>>70020384
>Quicksilver is revealed as Magneto's son
I think he is his wife's son.
>>
>>70012073
>/tv/ contrarians claiming to like the movie no one gave a fuck about
Why is this place so predictable.
>>
>>70019773
Don't think so.
I think they reached some kind of deal with Marvel where Marvel gets Wanda, and Fox gets Quicksilver.
>>
>>70020180
Just as good.
The acting is unbelievably good, but the fights in DoFP are better. Except for the final one. That one is GOAT.

>>70020384
Yes, dummy, I know. And he had a sister that we glimpsed in the second movie, but this time it's confirmed she's not Magneto's, therefore my question.
>>
>>70020180
Worse. It's really nothing special.
>>
>>70021327
>The acting is unbelievably good
What the fuck am I reading.
Literally McAvoy is the only decent one, even Fassbender phoned in this.
JLaw literally looks like she doesn't want to be there, Oscar Isaac is completely wasted.
Can't say anything about the rest because they are plot devices, not characters, they have nothing to work with.
>>
File: 1428850888476.jpg (22 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1428850888476.jpg
22 KB, 225x255
This movie was complete shit.

>JLaw Mystique jerk off at an historical high
>Mystique is almost always without make up for some reason
>complete miscast of absolutely everyone aside from McAvoy and Fassbender, and Fassbender phoned in this one
>action drags on for way too long, probably to cover up the fact that there's not much plot
>Magneto's wife that it's basically a plot-device has more character development and lines than Psylocke
>Jean is able to use Phoenix force when she's like 18 and is more powerful than her 30 year old counterpart in X-Men 2
>Apocalypse has absolutely no presence
>the fact that the X-Men struggled to defeat Toad and now their teenage counterparts defeat fucking Apocalypse
>Havok gets cucked into irrelevancy and into a pointless death
>DOFP ending with Stryker having yellow eyes, implying that's Mystique, gets completely ignored
>Wolverine cameo it's just there to say ''Wolverine is in the movie!''
>Jubilee gets like 30 seconds of screentime and DOESN'T USE ANY OF HER POWERS

Honorable mention to Quicksilver
>Quicksilver happens to be there, because the plot needs him to be(More proof that he is nothing more than a plot device, not a character)
>They make a point in DoFP of how Quicksilver has to hold someone's neck so they don't get whiplash
>He proceeds to start carrying people left and right with no concern of that in this one.
>Throws them out of windows in to what is essentially a bed sheet, throws people in to water as well.
>We see it in slow-mo, but in reality he is throwing them at an incredibly high speed.
>None of them end up with broken necks, or broken limbs because they got thrown out of what could be assume would be like if you shot out of a window of a car in a car wreck.
>>
>>70021441
>>Jubilee gets like 30 seconds of screentime and DOESN'T USE ANY OF HER POWERS

Why are people complaining about this so much. Literally who cares about Jubilee, it's a glorified cameo like Singer has done in all the movies.

I don't remember this much complaining when Toad and Ink got 30 seconds of screentime in DoFP.
>>
>europoors actually liked this trash
>>
>>70021441
You should take your snout away from your popcorn sometimes to actually see the movie, anon.
Half those points you made are wrong because you lack observation skills, like the Quicksilver scenes, because he actually holds the neck of several, it's even a joke when he grabs the needy girl and we see her cheeks flap from the speed.
Also you lack timeline comprehension because you keep forgetting it's been rewritten, so there's no point comparing the characters between both timelines.
For what it's worth, Jean Grey always had the Phoenix inside of her, even Last Stand confirms this.

I'll completely agree that Psylock, Jubilee and the wife/daughter were horribly misrepresented, but there's supposed to be a sequel that fixes this.
>>
I enjoyed it a lot and I didn't have any expectations for it. My friends as well.

Quicksilver is great
>>
>>70016345

>random puddle
>>
JLaw is blue Mystique a total of 3 times, because she literally cannot be fucked to sit through makeup anymore.

The evil boss is fucking atrocious.
>>
The fact that these young, unexperienced X-Men defeated fucking Apocalypse is complete bullshit.
>>
>>70021903
>inexperienced kids unrealistically save the world from the big bad

Gee where have I seen this before
>>
>>70011438
Apocalypse was fucking trash, the movie felt very rushed like they just tossed some half-thought out characters into the mix.

Apocalypse himself was also stupid and nerfed. His big special power was melting people into walls or something. I don't understand why Wolverine or Jubilee were even in the movie.
>>
>>70021903
I bet you didn't watch it, little cunt.
They don't even defeat him, it was a team effort of three of the most powerful mutants, and Scott/Storm, because you don't need any fucking experience to shoot a laser/lightning at a fixed target ten feet in front of you...
>>
The acting and dialogue were completr trash, almost xmen origins: wolverine levels of bad
>>
HDTS when lads ?!
>>
>>70011438
let why do europoor try so hard to overcompensate
>>
>>70021903
Phoenix is canonically about the most powerful force in the whole power creep ridden universe. Plus Mags and Cyclops for the ride, it's hardly BS. In the comics, Magneto kills Apoc by himself.
>>
I liked the villain, really gud actually

>pros:
storm is a qt
apoca is cool
professor baldman and magneto have great chemistry
quicksilver is a cool dude
nice end sequence
good use of angel's habilities, shame he don't have more lines

>cons
jubile
nightcrawler
cyclops
psylocke
beast, frasier was waaaay better

>neutral
jean
>>
File: twinkcrawler.jpg (36 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
twinkcrawler.jpg
36 KB, 640x478
>why is he so perfect
>>
>>70022579
I thought Apocalypse can't be killed, only imprisoned.

Also, how did the ancient muggles even managed to trap him?
>>
why did the eastenders faggot get chosen for archangel?
>>
File: 1462240059056.png (541 KB, 782x649) Image search: [Google]
1462240059056.png
541 KB, 782x649
>>70022756
I hate generation Z so fucking much, fucking anime looking cunts
>>
>What went right
Quicksilver scene
80s setting
Mystique not in ugly naked blue form (srs, always looked terrible in the films. Why is she naked?)

>What went wrong
Boring storyline
No character development for Apocolypse
Lack of plausible motivation for all of the Four Horsemen. I don't by even Magneto wanting to destroy everything.
>>
>>70022756
Would have been perfect for an X-Men movie set in 2004 where cerebro = myspace
>>
File: 1464117526762.png (247 KB, 620x259) Image search: [Google]
1464117526762.png
247 KB, 620x259
>>70023039
>Mystique not in ugly naked blue form (srs, always looked terrible in the films. Why is she naked?)

She looks terrible in the new reboot because she's played by this fat bitch with her potato body, but she was amazing when played by Rebecca Romjin.

But you're probably too young to remember the awesome original trilogy.
>>
>>70022763
Collapsed a pyramid on top of him while he was transfering to another body.
>>
I really want to like these mutant movies, because I'm open to the idea of the whole different powers thing and I'm good with it being sepparated from the rest of marvel capeshit, but man, I can't enjoy these movies that much.

Also: all powerful characters are boring as shit. I know it's comics, but the fucking power levels in X-Men are too crazy.

Like, you know how Batman TAS or The Spectacular Spiderman cartoon are set in these almost pocket universes inside the bigger DC/Marvel thing and how that's a good thing because that's not overblown? I feel X-Men could be like that but there's no real hope.
>>
>>70023332
Doesn't really make sense. Why would he need to transfer to another body if his body remained for thousands of years without decay?
>>
>>70021687
Because Jubilee is a waifu to some and not Toad.
>>
>>70022763
GO WATCH THE MOVIE
I had my doubts as well, but they really put an effort regarding those two things you mentioned.

This movie is very very coherent with the whole franchise, but you have to pay attention otherwise you end up complaining about inconsistencies that are not there.

>>70023039
Why would he need development? He was a selfish cunt that seeked power and to be idolized.
Also, the horsemen lacking motivation???
>treated like trash her whole life, about to get her fucking hand chopped by mudslimes
Check
>be forced to fight for his life, caged like an animal, probably for a long time, just for europoor entertainment
Check
>greedy cunt that only cared about herself, she even dropped halfbattle because she wasn't loyal to begin with
Check
>dumb scared humans/nazis killed his family, then imprisoned him for ten years, then killed his family AGAIN
Check.

Where's the issue with wanting the humans fucking dead for them?
>>
>>70011438
Saw it today.
If you didn't like Civil War, don't go watch it.
>>
>>70023421
Apparently when he transfers he gets powers he doesn't have and want.

The main part of the movie is about how he wants to transfer to Xavier's body to get his super mind powers, but it beats me why anybody would want to transfer his consciousness to a cripple.

The guy basically tells his 4 chosen fuckos that he's had no chance to test that they need to protect him while the transfer is going on. Nightcrawler obviously teleports inside the fucking building instantly and if it wasn't because the place is too big to find Apocalypse, his plan would have failed instantly. Then he decides to fight them like he should have in the first fucking place.
>>
>>70023464
I fucking watched the movie yesterday and it just wasn't explained well. What were those lines on Apocalypse's prison that glowed when illuminated by the sun? was it ancient magic? how did it free him exactly? why couldn't he just use his powers to blast the place apart?
>>
>>70016345
the problem I have with these still life "fast" scenes is that there is always something going on in the background because the director really badly wants to tell you that silver is going really fast so HOLY SHIT LOOK A PUDDLE SPLASHED AND HAIR IS MOVING OMG SO FAST.
>>
>>70023551
>Apparently when he transfers he gets powers he doesn't have and want.

I know that, but the movie didn't show us why he originally wanted to transfer his consciousness, we don't see some uber powerful mutant alongside him, there weren't even any mutants other than him at the time which is why he believed he was a god. The movie doesn't explain shit.
>>
MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD.
cba to do spoilers because I'm on my Phone

So many things wrong with this movie
>Sansa was a shit cast.
>Only one real fight like fanfourtastic
>Sansa going super saiyan was a shit way to "kill" apocalypse. It's like the writers wrote them self in a corner by making apocalypse to overpowered.
>Some scenes could easily be cut and didn't improve the story line at all. For example the military base was only there to open the story for wolverine.
>2/3th of the movie was everyone showing what kind of power they have. Then 1/3th building up too and executing the fight.
>The four henchman of apocalypse we're expendable with exception for magneto.
>Magneto going good after speech from feminist lawerence was fucking shit and out of place.
>Magneto going good and knowing he is going evil when number 4 gets released if it gets released that is.
>When the fighting started it was mostly one on one while the rest looked from afar. It was like tag team mode in fighting games.
>The scene where the fighting took place was fucking boring. Think of the place where the fighting took place in fanfourtastic. It is as boring as that.
>What I hated the most about the movie was how simplistic the plot was. After FC and DOFP was not only the fight of good vs evil but also all the shit with the government. This movie goes back to the simplistic plot of good vs evil that we all know and hate.

But all in all the movie was worth the admission price for seeing the quicksilver scene on the big screen and seeing psylocke (muh dick).
>>
>>70023556
Some source of energy, necessary to reboot him to his new body.
When he fell down the trap, the mutant was only able to protect him, but not reboot him.
Why was the sun said source I have no idea.
>>70023644
NO. Moira clearly states that while it was believed mutants were a recent thing, they had been active for centuries.
Movie also explicitly says he seeked for whatever mutants he could find, and boosted their abilities. Maybe that was his original power.
He's clearly different and not all mighty like the comic book counterpart.
>>
>>70011780
Let me see, X-Men 3 is still a shitty mess, DoFP is still shit and useless, Apocalypse I didnt a see a second time and prolly wont. Dont forget about X Men Origins Wolverine! Still shit.
First Class is fucking great tho (Matthew Vaughn please be back one day)
>>
>>70021864

LOL so random XD
>>
>>70021838
This. It's a better movie than Age of Ultron, just like DoFP is to Civil War.
>>
File: bryan singer.jpg (429 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
bryan singer.jpg
429 KB, 1047x1572
>Leave twinkino to me.
>>
File: 1463859256504.webm (3 MB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
1463859256504.webm
3 MB, 624x272
>>70022070
They were barely doing shit to him, it was Jean who fucking killed him using a power that she shouldn't be able to control yet.
>>
>>70027016
Why wouldn't she?
If we go by storylines, Jean had amazing power and abilities, even at a young age (Last Stand) and having her retconed in DoFP only implied that this time around, Charles knew better, and he never put the mental blocks that the Last Stand Jean had, meaning it was up to Sansa to unleash it, even for a moment.
The ending scene with Mystique implies that this was a rare event and she still doesn't have control of her full power.

Sansa reaping apart Apocalypse's barriers, both mental and physical, meant Scott and Storm could physically destroy his body.
>>
>>70020829
Fully cucked
>>
>>70027690
She had, but she doesn't know how to use them.
There's absolutely no reason why she should be able to use them now.
The entire fact that the young X-Men defeat what's basically their Thanos is just baffling.
>>
>>70027727
I thought that when Jean uses her phoenix powers she gets taken by them and becomes the phoenix, like it's a last measure action or something, not something she can whip at any moment. Kinda trivializes it tbqh.
>>
>>70027727
She was at a peak moment of stress, she had the visions of death and destruction provoked by Apocalypse. That's why she went mental against him. You can clearly see her frightened face in those scenes.
Again, it was a rare event, it doesn't imply she's the Phoenix now.
>>
>>70027790
It's more than that, it's basically a ''higher form'' for her, it's not just a one hit movement she can suddenly use.
>>
tbqh the movie is underrated as fuck
it feels like the first proper xmen movie since X2, I mean I liked DoFP but it felt like a filler
>>
>>70027926
What?
DOFP should have been the ending of the franchise.
This movie was completely unnecesary.
>>
>>70027727
>Apocalipse
>Basically Thanos
Apocalipse jobs all the time tbqh familia
>>
>>70028083
>make a successful and critically acclaimed sequel/reboot
>stop making movies after that

No, son, don't go retarded.
It was the most GOAT thing they could have done, unlike those DC cucks that cannot keep continuity neither with characters or their origins even if their sorry lives depended on it.
>>
is anyone else here tired of this shit by now?

i mostly mean how the change in directors keep fucking everything up.

like, first 2 x-men were good. no ones going to argue that really.

then x-3 happened, brian singer wasn't there for whatever reason and they completely ignored what brian singer wanted to do for x-3 (cyclops manning up) and just fucked everything up.

then the movie that shall not be named happened so they basically had to reboot.

then came first class and oh man, first class was great. a whole new cast of characters and the movie did its own thing and wasn't really attached to x-men as a whole, being a long time prequel so we didn't have to invalidate what happened in the other x-men movies.

then brian singer came back and fucked everything up again because he was a whiny baby who couldn't take the fact that they made x-men movies without him. so he made dofp to basically fuck over first class and x-3.

first more obvious the whole ending scene where no one died this time around so yay x-3 didnt happen. funny enough how if it wasn't for apocalypse coming out they could essentially claim that the first 2 x-men movies happened.

second they kill off almost all characters from first class and ignore all the plot points going forward into dofp, except they snuck in that little throw away about magneto killing jfk for whatever reason. that felt completely out of place and even then it wasn't for the same reason. first class sequel would of had magneto trying to kill jfk for covering up what happened at the end of first class, while dofp he 'accidentally' kills jfk while trying to save him because HES ONE OF US! BRAVO SNYDER!

i'm fucking done at this point. if those rumors of the last wolverine movie are true then i'm going to go see that but then i'm probably done with x-men.
>>
>>70029810
>calls Bryan Singer a little whiny cunt
>proceeds to whine like a little cunt himself

I get that you didn't like DoFP and Apocalypse, but to be honest your reasons are dumb.
You also suppose that Singer is the sole mastermind and boss of what's clearly a big effort between a bunch of people... Fox Co. Included which is why Wolverine became the main star despite Singer's wishes, as you said. Also the reason they killed off First Class is because they were a stepping stone, and fitting them all into new movies with the big names (Jean Grey, Scott Summers, Storm) wouldn't make sense (e.g.Having fifty-somethings running around with a group of teenagers)
>>
Bump for fun discussion.
>>
>>70029810
>(cyclops manning up)

Signer already ruined Cyclops by that point, way too late to backtrack on that now since audiences have it ingrained in them that hes just an unlikeable asshole
>>
>>70031499
This is also true for Jean. People are whining now that she's too powerful, but it was annoying as fuck to see her move a fucking pencil and have a headache each time in the original trilogy.
Apocalypse movie made her pretty useful and nicely powered.
>>
>>70011438
watched today, was better than civil war but nothing amazing just good enough. There were a couple good scenes. 7/10 or 8 /10 in the capeshitmeter
>>
>the third one is always the worst
were they poking fun at x3 or their own movie?
>>
>>70011438
So, is he a big guy or what?
>>
>>70011438
I hope you didn't pay to see it.
>>
>>70011438
saw the rip and it was dope. quicksilver best character. loved the nukes being sent into the air with beet 7 symp 2nd movmeent playing.

"YOU CAN SLING YOUR ARROWS FROM THE TOWER OF BABEL, BTU YOU WILL NEVER STRIKE GOD!"
>>
>>70022579
Who is beyonder.
>>
>>70011438
>Oh no! I can't see a horrible capeshit movie before the Muslims across the Atlantic do...
I'm deeply saddened OP.
>>
Did Apocalypse just die? I thought he was like immortal and can only be locked away. Can someone tell how much did they stick to lore?
>>
>>70035129
It's a different approach, but he keeps his many abilities, his timelessness and goals.
He's definitely not immortal, and this is a key point of the movie.
>>
>>70011438
Same thing with Civil War, which was actually worth the hype. It was funny seeing the Americans complaining.
>>
>>70035193
so he is not immortal in the comics as well?
>>
>>70035800
In the comics, he is indeed immortal.

What I meant was that despite this version being mortal, by transferring his consciousness he keeps that immortal vibe. This was great because unlike the comics, he doesn't need to return every so often, making the movie seem pointless.
>>
>>70011438
>ITT a bunch of CA:CW & BvS cucks shit on a better movie to make their life choices feel less pointless.

Best acting and best plot of any Capeshit movie that has come out of 2016.
>>
>>70011438
>i will forever be the only one to see Alice Cooper in this image
>>
>>70021441
>>Magneto's wife that it's basically a plot-device has more character development and lines than Psylocke

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>70011660

They've said fuck in the past two movies. Wolverine told Charles and Magneto to fuck off in first class and then Charles told Wolverine to fuck off when he met him in the mansion in days of future past.
>>
>>70022839
>>
>>70036552
Pretty sure anon was complaining about they using the same gimmick for the third time.
I found it fitting. The humor was light and bearable for me.
>>
>>70023644

When he was shown in Egypt his face was old and wrinkled implying he aged normally but he transferred into a mutant that constantly regenerated.
>>
>>70011438
But I pirated it
>>
Did anyone come out and say why they didn't go with the comic character looks of apocalypse instead of the crappy version they went with?

This was a concept mask that would have been perfect. Any anon's got any theorys why they didn't go with this superior version of Apocalypse?
>>
>>70037249
because they wanted to look like oscar isaac
>>
>>70037622
The actor plays the character, not the other way around.
>>
>>70029453
> DC cucks
can you stop slurping Marvel dick for one second and create an actual argument you manchild?
>>
>>70037622
Well then why didn't they?
>>
>>70037904
the actor can't play the character if his face is restrained by pounds of rubber.
>>
>>70037904
tell that to president hollywood
>>70038035
they failed then

there's no other fucking explanation, this new trilogy had the "tendency" to make the carachters and costume to resemble as close as possible as the comic carachters, take the first class costumes, the new beast design, banshee, scott, jubilee, psyloche, etc.
>>
>>70038068
Planet of the Apes
Mrs. Doubtfire
Star Wars

It can be done. I want Apocalypse, not Oscar Isaac with face paint.
>>
>>70037249
he just looks like ivan ooze to me
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>70038139
>carachters
what are you doing
>>
File: twinksilver.jpg (414 KB, 1139x1450) Image search: [Google]
twinksilver.jpg
414 KB, 1139x1450
>>70022756
>perfect-est coming through
>>
>>70011438
>watching this shit
I think you are the fucking pleb, son. Get help.
>>
>>70037980
First, Marvel had pretty much nothing to do with this FOX production, other than selling them the properties of the characters.
Second, I was obviously talking about the people behind DC's movies, be it Warner or whatever, because in the span of a decade, we got two different Batman, three Superman, one failed Green Lantern, an upcoming clusterfuck of Flashes, and several random lesser characters (including one former Superman as part of Legends of Tomorrow, mind you)
So, no. Don't get assblasted because my comment was against the makers of said failures, not the fans.
>>
Why did Xavier tried to kill the mutant students in the last shot? was he afraid of their powers and decided the world would be better without them or? it was a pretty terrible twist ending imo.
>>
>>70039173
I know right?
Also Jubilee was way OP.
Loved the new Wolverine love triangle.
>>
File: hugbox.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hugbox.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>70039567
>that's the last we'll see of him

What did they mean by that?
>>
it was OK. 6/10. better than civil war.

was there an aftercredits scene? I left
>>
>>70039647
I'll give you that. It was the only lame joke but I kek'd anyway.

>>70040060
Hint at Mr. Sinister which would either appear/develop in the last Wolverine movie, or in the next yet unnamed Xmen movie.

I heard McAvoy was open to stay, while Fassbender and Lawrence wanted out. I'm sure Sansa and company would love to make a sequel. Hopefully someone has info about this?
>>
>>70023696
sansa was great. you officially have no taste.
>>
>>70041608
Sophie can only play one character, and it ruins Jean.
>>
>>70011654
A gay pwdo we qonly like cunnies here
>>
>>70020180

It's X3 all over again.
>>
>>70023644
>the movie didn't show us why he originally wanted to transfer his consciousness
Yes it did. He was old and wrinkly and they showed that the guy he was transferring his consciousness into could regenerate and one of the horseman said "Now you can live forever" or some shit like that
>>
>>70013813
Explain pls. Havent seen the movie.
>>
>>70044130
Anon should have said /pol/ because dumb SJW can't into historical accuracy. They might pop out their ugly little heads because, unlike Civil War, there wasn't a flock of African-American prancing through the screen.
>>
>>70011438
i already watched a cam rip with english audio
>>
Post Credits scene also hints at Mr Sinister as next villain
>clean up crew cleaning Wolverine fucking everything
>Guy in business suit walking throughout with briefcase
>Enters Wolverine's holding chamber, gets vial with Weapon X marked on it
>Puts it in briefcase with other brightly coloured vials
>Final shot says Essex across the briefcase, end stinger
>>
>>70011438
oooo i didn't watch your crap blockbuster so sad
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.