[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are females incapable of grasping the concept of a strong platonic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Are females incapable of grasping the concept of a strong platonic relationship?
>>
File: problematic_class_of_2015.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
problematic_class_of_2015.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>70010997
Friendship is a hard concept for women with abandonment issues to understand.
>>
File: 1463839022665.png (208 KB, 3088x2720) Image search: [Google]
1463839022665.png
208 KB, 3088x2720
>>70010997
Yes. All humanity is. You're supposed to be fucking and breeding. If you aren't doing that, you are a fucking waste of space and resources and should KYS.
>>
>>70011339

My friend just got a really good boob job and they look fucking great. Granted she was pretty small and only moved up to average, but they're excellent. Look perfectly real.
>>
>>70011388
You shouldn't breed with her then.
>>
>>70011339
Breast size has absolutely nothing to do with how much milk a woman produces.
>>
>>70010997

Hasnt Cap had 2 love interests already?
Why do the SJWs think hes gay?
>>
I am sure women do.

There aren't many in fiction though. Good female friendships.
Maybe Daria and Jane.
>>
>>70011481
Slicing up the breasts does interfere with milk production. Pushup bras also interfere with future milk production by not allowing proper blood flow to those areas over the course of the woman's lifetime. Bras also increase the risk of breast cancer.
>>
>>70011684
Extra fat also helps the mother maintain proper milk levels. If lean times come and there's not enough body fat for the mother to use, she will suffer from it and there will be less milk production or even a cessation of milk production.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 618x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 618x464
>>70010997
You think the females control this stuff
>>
>>70010997
No. Look at fan fiction. The Birth of fan fiction is women being inescapable of understanding a bond between men, in Star Trek, and thinking it means they are faggots for on another.

90% of all fan fiction is basically women writing about various men being secretly gay for one another.

Sucks for them though, they will never understand loyal to a friend.
>>
>>70010997
Women don't understand friendship and loyalty because they're all cunts to each other. The reason women hate women is because, being women themselves, they understand how they behave and how they really think. If the relationships with your "friends" are built upon competitiveness, undermining and distrust, is it any wonder why women don't understand male friendship? They see two guys or a group of guys that are close with strong comradery and they project a homoerotic subtext onto them because that's all that makes sense to women.
>>
>>70011740
Yes, that's why mothers in asian countries keep having breast-feeding problems and malnourished children, this is a very known issue.
>>
Society as a whole is incapable of grasping the concept of friendship

You have friends at school, mostly because you see each other every day out of a mandatory routine. As soon as you finish school and that routine's gone, you drop contact with all of those "friends" within a matter of weeks or years depending on how close you were to them

Same thing happens again in college/university - you make friends out of convenience, not out of genuine caring for each other. It's not so much friendships as it is personal acquaintances

By the time you're in the workplace people give up the facade of friendships and acknowledge that nobody is truly their friend, everyone is just another person you know that you keep some level of contact with because you want something out of them

Eventually you get married and have kids and they are the only thing you live for because you sure as fuck don't have friends, friends don't exist
>>
>>70011448
>feeding your children the breast jew like a nigger
No thanks greatest ally, my children will use formula produced with SCIENCE to give them the boost they need in life.
>>
>>70012326
That is the edgiest post I have seen all day.

I think there is some truth to the school shit. Because you are forced to spend time with them in a small space and you basically have to choose between enemy and friend.

But they can become true friends out of that.
And true friends are a thing. I am sorry for you if you don't have any. I would've killed myself if I had not one.
>>
>>70012326
Speak for yourself buddy

My high school friend is my roommate and i get fucked up with my workmates because its fun. I still even talk to some of my old workmates every now and then to catch up
>>
ofcorse not you daft fucker.
>>
>>70013165
This. Friendship is all about having the same interests and good chemistry. My best friend and I still hang out and we've been friends since middle school. That's 13 years breh
>>
>>70012326
Depends on how much you value friendship

I've had tons of really close friends, but because the relationship was so intense they all basically exploded into full blown loathing as we learned stuff about each other that we didn't want to

My best friend though - he's a guy I play video games with. We both like each other but don't pry too deep.
>>
>>70013386
>he's a guy I play video games with.

That works until the guy gets a girlfriend who he also plays video games with, who eventually replaces you entirely
>>
>>70013487
Well shit nigga, that's life ain't it? Everything dies eventually
>>
I can only be friends with someone that can handle bantz and makes me laugh.
>>
>tfw just want to hug friends
>don't care about sexual relationship, just want platonic contact with people
>>
>>70010997
i always thought it was insecurity. they'd rather see the guy they like hook up with another guy because it makes them hot than another girl because they feel like they can't measure up to her and it ruins the fun for them.
>>
>>70013818
That's part of it, you're not wrong anon.
>>
>>70013818
>The modern phenomenon of fan fiction as an expression of fandom and fan interaction was popularized and defined via Star Trek fandom and their fanzines published in the 1960s. The first Star Trek fanzine, Spockanalia (1967), contained some fan fiction; many others followed its example.[4]:1 These fanzines were produced via offset printing and mimeography, and mailed to other fans or sold at science fiction conventions for a small fee to help recoup costs. Unlike other aspects of fandom, women dominated fan fiction authoring; 83% of Star Trek fan fiction authors were female by 1970, and 90% by 1973.
>Slash fiction is romantic fan fiction that depicts characters in homosexual relationships regardless of their actual preference. It is popular on fan fiction archive Archive of Our Own, comprising twice as much as heterosexual pairings.

I don't know why, but women just want everyone to be faggots
>>
wtf i hate women now
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.