[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warner Bros announces "Fullmetal Alchemist" live-action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: banner_186[1].jpg (87 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
banner_186[1].jpg
87 KB, 600x240
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-23/fullmetal-alchemist-manga-gets-live-action-film-in-winter-2017/.102420

first capeshit
then vidyashit
now animeshit

are you ready?
>>
>>70009147
If it means weebs having something else to get triggered by then I'm all for it.
>>
>>70009147
SONY STAHP
>>
>>70009147
they already had dragonball and that stupid thing with the guy with the arrow on his head you fucking idiot this isnt the first anime adaptation to live action.

It will be shit. They should just make more full metal alchemist cartoons
>>
>>70011026
dont forget ghost in the shell even though its an anime movie not show
>>
>>70010309

>sony
>>
File: stroheim.jpg (69 KB, 1136x692) Image search: [Google]
stroheim.jpg
69 KB, 1136x692
>tfw Phantom Blood as a Victorian costume drama mixed with vampire and martial arts insanity will be next
>>
>LA FMA movie before LA Eva
>>
This is the right anime to adapt.
>>
Anime films have been planned for years but most of them fall into development hell or get rejected.

I recently bought a manga that was published in 2006 and it has an article in the back about vehicles being used in the live-action Ghost in the Shell movie. Magazines published news about Cameron's Alita adaptation when games were still getting released for the Playstation 2. Keanu Reeves wanted to do a Cowboy Bebop movie for years but the projected budget was too high for any film studios to handle it.
>>
>>70009174
Fullmetal Alchemist is basically normie-tier shit anyway, what's to be triggered by.
>>
>>70012160
Also there's been a shitton of live-action anime and manga adaptations made in Korea and Japan but they fall off the radar pretty quickly or people don't even realize they're based off of manga/anime.
>>
File: fma_al.jpg (14 KB, 256x283) Image search: [Google]
fma_al.jpg
14 KB, 256x283
>>70009147
I come from the future. Here's the future headlines:

>White people outraged at the whitewashed main cast of the Full Metal Alchemist live-action movie

>"Make Edward gay!" clamor twitter users using the hashtag #giveEdwardaboyfriend

>Elric is now a transgender robot in the live action adaptation for Full Metal Alchemist

>"If you don't watch this movie you hate gay people" assess youtube user TrannyLadyboy344, whose youtube video "Stop opressing my codpiece you cis scum" has been the most downvoted video of all time.

>Hallmark set to adapt TrannyLadyboy344's story into a made-for-tv movie. Diablo Cody to pen script.

>This post will get double digits
>>
>normies ruin fantasy lotr/got
>normies ruin comic books
>normies ruin video games
>normies ruin memes
>normies ruining anime now
What's next? Why do they keep doing this?
>>
>>70009147
A N I M E K I N O
>>
File: pr.jpg (6 KB, 124x186) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
6 KB, 124x186
>>70012008
LA Eva already happened
>>
>>70012252
That's VOTOMS, not Eva.
>>
>>70011977
>West will be unable to comprehend a Nazi who isn't a pure racist and morally black
>Make him an Italian freedom fighter in disguise, also played by an Asian man
>>
>>70009147

based
>>
>>70009147
Good. Fuck the weeaboos. It's time they know my suffering.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.