[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw Warcraft I thought it was meh at best Ask me anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images-1.jpg (26 KB, 303x485) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
26 KB, 303x485
Just saw Warcraft

I thought it was meh at best

Ask me anything, but i can't give anything about the references to the actual game because i didn't play those, so I was completely clueless about the universe that being setup.
>>
>>70004750
Do they attack Paris?
>>
>>70004750
Was the cgi as bad as the trailers showed them to be?
>>
>>70005143
no
>>70005187
the orc's cgi was great, but the rest, nothing groundbreaking
>>
Is it as bad as the critics claim it to be?
>>
>>70004750
Of cause its sub par, it was always going to be crap and every sane person knew this.

Unfortunately chinks are fucking retards who will throw money and this pile of shit just like with transformers
>>
>>70005680
The critics claim its an average movie which is not bad, only one critic shat on it and he gave Dragonball movie 4/5 if that makes any sense.
>>
File: Warcraft (1384).jpg (275 KB, 850x989) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft (1384).jpg
275 KB, 850x989
>>70005742

who dies?
>>
>>70005680
I haven't read the reviews yet, but I found it ended up to be standard action fantasy flick. They didn't take time to introduce the characters and the worlds and rushed into the main conflict, and I was expecting something like that since I wasn't familiar with the source material. Every characters was one-dimensional, the acting was subpar, except the orc. I was more invested to their story and motivation rather than the human's side. Everything led up to underwhelming climax that supposed to make you excited about both conflict, but unfortunately can't because I barely care about the story and the characters. It ended with the human and the orc declare war with each other
>>
>>70005809
I remembered it was Durotan, King Llane, and Medivh.
>>
The thing about this movie is that if they make it a series it's just going to do what comic book movies have done and just tell us stories we've already heard through the games. There's nowhere for it to go.
>>
>>70007372

I saw a shot with Blackhand infront of Gul'Dan with no legs whats the deal with that scene?
>>
>>70007372
confirmed for not having seen it

you missed mentioning the character that dies in the final battle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.