[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: calif.jpg (11 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
calif.jpg
11 KB, 251x201
Discuss
>>
>>70002715
1-4 are god-tier
5-6 are almost like fanfiction
7 is just pure dogshit.

Should have ended at 4. That would have been a great ending. the finale of the show was allgood though. Got a bit emotional when he left the Porsche at the airport and hopped onto the plane. the final shot was great.
>>
>>70002715
Comfy senpai
>>
>>70002801
I agree with all of this
>>
>>70002801
should I stop at 4? Just got started. Can't believe I never gave it a shot
>>
Despite the problems in seasons 5 and 6 I thought the season 6 finale was perfect as a closer. Every plot line was wrapped up and ending it with him knocking on Karen's door was beautiful.
>>
>>70002906
Honestly? 5 and 6 aren't dogshit, but they're not on the caliber of 1-4. Finish the show, but just keep that in mind. I'm almost 100% sure that Kapinos wanted to end the show since season 4, maybe even earlier, considering he wrote a proper finale basically every season. But Showtime being Showtime, they can't let it go.

What have they justed?

>Weeds (should have been 3)
>Californication (should have been 3/4)
>Dexter (should have been 4)
>Homeland (you know when)
>Shameless (now it's awful)
>The Affair (should have been 1 season)

There'll be more I'm missing

>>70002978
yeah, that's true.
>>
>>70002906
I would recommend stopping with 4, after that they ran out of ideas and you can tell Duchovny's heart isn't in it anymore, he just starts phoning in it.
>>
>>70002715
there was some drowning part that was nice but it did string a long
>>
>>70002801
>1-4 are god-tier
>5-6 are almost like fanfiction
>7 is just pure dogshit.

Reminds me of another Showtime series...
>>
>>70003045
You're right about that shit
>>
>>70002715
A show that started off great, but then wasn't inventive enough and started to repeat itself way too often so much it became memes.
>>
>>70003159
Indeed.
>>
Tons of sex. Whats not to love?
>>
Went in or the tits, stayed for based Hank
>>
Hank - Karen(that her name?) relationship is okayish for 4-5 seasons not sure exactly.

daughter is the most annoying thing even as she grows up.

runcle is a decent comic relief but overdone in so many places.

coke smurf is... well she's a coke smurf and totally fuckable with makeup. shame we never get to see her small pudgy body

all in all it's okay. does turn into male power fantasy more often in later seasons
>>
>>70004502
You do know Coke Smurf is Bobby Hill right? Total boner kill for me...
>>
>>70002715
Season 1-3 are fantastic. S4 was alright and had the perfect ending for the series. Leave out the rest.
>>
Maggie Grace panties mmm so sexy
>>
>>70002715
Dropped it at the start of that season when he meets that niggres on an aeroplane.
Too much of the same, season after season
>>
File: levon.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
levon.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>You now realize that Levon is Novel backwards
>>
Only thing good about it were the underage tits
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.