[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone here on /tv/ can enter the consensus that this film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 136403.jpg (513 KB, 1015x1500) Image search: [Google]
136403.jpg
513 KB, 1015x1500
Everyone here on /tv/ can enter the consensus that this film was more violent than any made by Marvel Disney and BvS?
>>
Can't answer you until HDTS is out

where the FUCK is that chinese guy who got Civil war and BvS ?
>>
>>70001713
I'll answer you when a decent version is on torrents.
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70001713
It was a little more violent.
>>
>>70001713
It was considerably violent.

I'm honestly mad at Sony, Apocalypse reeked of studio interference, there were so many genuinely good sequences that got fucked up because the script was terribly chopped up.
>>
File: JUST.webm (3 MB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
3 MB, 624x272
such violence!
>>
>>70003540
Sophie Turnet was a shit tier Jean.

Film was solid, but Singer needs to fuck off before he ruins the series.
>>
I just watched all the X-men movies. X2 is good but overrated. DOFP is has a good first half then an uneven second. First Class is incredible. Apocalypse was ok at best, very uneven.
>>
>>70003662
First class is garbage
>>
>>70003758
no u
>>
>>70003758
I knew an autist who once said that.
>>
>magneto demolishes half a planet and prob killed millions
>doesnt care if his friend is being absorbed by apocalypse
>"just rebuild my school and were cool with it" -xavier

bravo singer
>>
>>70003662
I'm currently rewatching, up to X-Men 3. X2 is superb, I literally don't know how so many characters were so well-included in such a short running time.
>>
>>70003648
>implying Singer cast her

Singer cast everyone good. The studio forced the following people on him for higher ratings:

>Halle Berry
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Sophie Turner
>>
>>70001713
What was Apocalypse's last dialogue mean?
>>
>>70003935

>storm watches by as apolypse turns half of cairo into a pyramid probably killing her friends too
>"im an xmen nao its all good"
>>
>>70004021
God I wish they would kill of Mystique. I can't fucking stand Jennifer Lawrence.

>>70003935
The last third of the movie was pure shit and the first two thirds was pretty awesome. Magneto and Storm are responsible for the deaths of thousands, but it's okay I guess.
>>
>>70001713
Yeah, i'm even surprised how did they get the PG-13 (It wasn't hard R of course, but still it was kinda on the edge of ratings)
>>
>>70001713
The violence was surprising and refreshing, especially after the pillowfight that was BvS.

I also liked how this movie had no China pandering. Except Jubilee, I guess.
>>
>>70004181
>enthusiastic hate for Jlaw
fat >30 lady detected
>>
>>70001713
It wasn't violent, the only "violent" part was probably Angel's death scene
>>
>>70001713
X-men movies seem to try and push the limit of what they can get away with regarding violence.

Remember Colossus getting ripped in half and that other dude getting his face melted off in DoFP.
>>
>>70004805
That's because they were all brutally killed in the comics.
The X-men movies were all made a little bit differently, they were made primarily for the fans, specially X-men 2, they never tried to appeal to people who were unfamiliar with the franchise, that's why they are a bit more violent.
>>
I want to see this mainly for Sophie Turner, does she have a decent amount of screen time?
>>
>>70003648
this

fugly bitch with one facial expression trough entire film and shoulders width that makes her look bigger than cyclops
>>
>>70007144
Yes, she's pretty much one of the main characters.
>>
>>70006878
No weren't. the xmen franchise shits on the source material hard.Singer banned the cast from reading the comics on the set.
>>
How the fuck was this film violent?

It's just another cheesy superhero movie.
>>
>>70007480

Did you watch it? They show people get absorbed into floors and walls, brutally stabbed and slashed, a little girl gets shot in the back with an arrow, Apocalypse's skin gets burnt off to reveal his skull, several people are shown being crushed by giant boulders.

This wasn't a case of people clutching their stomachs and falling over dramatically.
>>
>>70007354
It shits just a little bit, but it keep the heart.
>>
>>70003520
>Sony
>>
How did they get the hi tech armor from 2023?
>>
>>70007552

>They show people get absorbed into floors and walls

Trigger warning pls - that's how I lost my Dad.
>>
>>70007608

They didn't have armor in DOFP actually, plus they're just flight suits they grabbed from the Weapon X facility.
>>
>>70007629
F
>>
>>70007695

LOOR
>>
>>70007629
jokes aside, those scenes do feel pretty disturbing
>>
Opening scene was pretty violent,rest isnt violent as much
>>
Does anyone have the scene with wolverine?
>>
>>70008095
Ask Stryker, he's got the cctv footage
>>
File: 3885444-xmen-sentinel-x.jpg (54 KB, 636x398) Image search: [Google]
3885444-xmen-sentinel-x.jpg
54 KB, 636x398
>>70004805
Say what you will about DoFP but the future sentinels were the best "henchmen" threat to the heroes in any capeshit. Usually in capeshit the bad guys are just retarded punching bags for the superheroes.

The motherfuckers were genuinely threatening, when they show up you know somebody is getting their shit pushed in.

They didnt stop to spew shitty jokes unlike Ultron and his paper robots who die to arrows and get disintegrated by a light breeze.
>>
>>70009372

We get it, you've only seen Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past and are cursed to talk about them non fucking stop for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>70007552
go watch punisher warpath, newfag.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.