[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think about True Detective often. Was season 1 a masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15
File: butwegotours.jpg (382 KB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
butwegotours.jpg
382 KB, 1200x666
I think about True Detective often. Was season 1 a masterpiece?
>>
File: Brokeback Mountain Circa 30 CE.png (136 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
Brokeback Mountain Circa 30 CE.png
136 KB, 243x250
No, season 2 was better in every way
>>
File: THkfBDK.jpg (192 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
THkfBDK.jpg
192 KB, 1200x675
>>70001237
s1 was the perfect buddy cop show with spooky undertones, the use of rust as an unreliable narrator and the southern occult setting really made the show something special. The director had a good eye for shots of the Louisiana skyline, shame s2 was pure shlock and didn't delve deeper into the grand conspiracy.

A large complaint (on /tv/ at least) was that the show was "too fedora" but what I think these people were missing is that Rust is drug damaged and a nihilist, which is why having Woody Harrelson as his foil was perfect, seeing as he was grounded in reality
>>
Woody and Matthew fucking carried the show. It's not the same without them.
>>
>>70001574
Rust isn't supposed to be a mouthpiece for the writers. His character is barely in touch with reality. Just because he's the better and smarter detective does not mean that he's intended to be the main character. Rust and Marty are both tortured men. Rust isn't more important because he's a nihilist.
>>
>>70001237
S1 was the greatest Southern Gothic the 21st Century will see.
>>
>>70001237

Ya I loved it kind of changed my life

im now a militant atheist
>>
>>70001237
>ywn be a paraphilic lovemap
>>
>>70001921
Even Rust realized in the end the clear, polar difference between good and evil. Highlighted as the camera pans upwards, toward the heavens. Rust found his own religion in the end: pure, unadulterated justice.
>>
File: TyLRVrk.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TyLRVrk.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
>>70001237
Salter did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70001237
No, in fact this show is really overrated. It tries to be edgy for edgy sake. But the writing is terrible. You can put great actors in it, it will only show how the writing is not worth for them.
>>
>>70002040
>The writing is terrible

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>70002040
care to back up your claims with anything?
>>
>>70001412
Is this the (You) you wanted? Because no one else is even entertaining your shitty bait.
>>
FROM THE DUSTY MAY SUN.
>>
>>70002264
I WAS A KEK
BUT NEVERMIND
>>
>>70002296
inb4 season 3 theme suggestions
>>
>>70002391
They're gonna make another one after the pizzaman showed how much of a hackfraud he really was last season?
>>
File: rust-cohle-recovered.jpg (152 KB, 946x1193) Image search: [Google]
rust-cohle-recovered.jpg
152 KB, 946x1193
literally me
>>
>>70001574
>>70001887
>/tv/ still doesn't know what nihilism means

top kek, read more you fuckin morons
>>
>>70002512
I think they're gonna give him time to write this time.
>>
>>70002222
nice quads
>>
File: Rustin_Cohle.jpg (38 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
Rustin_Cohle.jpg
38 KB, 260x390
>>70001237
I don't know if this is genuine or bait but I think about season 1 a lot too. Sometimes I just start thinking about a particular scene, like the end of ep 3 where Reggie is walking with the mask on; or Rust talking to the alcoholic Reverend and I'll have to put it on. Just for the scene and then I'll turn it off.

I watch the whole season in a marathon once every 9 months or so. Just pick up a couple cases of beer, a handle of Jim beam, and a carton of cheap filter cigarettes. I also get an 8ball of white for key moments like when Rust infiltrates the biker gang, or when he tells Marty about breaking into Tuttle's mansions.

I really wasn't expecting a lot from this show when I streamed the premier but as soon as older Marty started talking about Rust I was hooked hard. The dynamic of the two men and their two very different lives, brought together as if by mightier forces to dispatch a monster is very appealing. The atmosphere that Fukunaga builds by long shots of desolate swamp with that unsettling score is unforgettable to me.

I think True Detective season 1, regardless of if pizza is a hack and stole the plot from other sources or that Matt and woody carried the show or that fukunaga is the genius of cobbling it all together, is the best crime show that has ever existed and will ever exist.

Season 2 was a stain and it's name should be redacted and changed to "The heroin junkie is the best part"

I love season 1 and I will build a shrine for it.
>>
S1 is literally perfect. The greatest thing filmed ever.

S2 is decent, flawed. I still liked a lot of scenes.

S3 fucking when
>>
>>70002552
Enlighten us with the meaning then friendo
>>
>>70003425
S2 really should have played up the weird aspect more

Santa Muerte, the crow mask, the woman floating in a bowl, etc
>>
>>70002264
A GROOMING SHUTTLE GLOWS
>>
>>70003967
HITTING THE BANSHEES
>>
>>70003967
IN THE BOYSENBERRY OATS
>>
>>70002264
THE BOARD WAS LOST
>>
>>70004294

I WAS NOT KEKED
>>
>>70003105
I don't care if this is pasta, I fully agree
>>
>>70001237
Fuck yeah it was. Nobody involved with it is ever going to work on anything better.
>>
There was some special feels in that era.

TRue Detectice came outta no where and Rust was unreal, the back and forth style of the episodes made for some really unique viewing.

The Killing was also on and was good.

Now we have nothing.

Enjoy the suck
>>
>>70003013
He was working on S1 for like ten years, though. It was his baby.
>>
>>70004436
The threads while it was airing were elder God tier.

>Now that the Rust has settled
>>
>>70004493

got any saved archives?
>>
>>70001237
Season 1 was bretty gud but honestly I know Pizza personally and he's a fucking hack. I wouldn't expect anything good from him again. His narcissism is what led to that abortion of s2
>>
File: 1462450444787.jpg (130 KB, 634x952) Image search: [Google]
1462450444787.jpg
130 KB, 634x952
>>70004909
>I know Pizza personally
sure ya do
>>
>>70002038
Looks like a jew.
>>
>>70001237
S1: best tv-kino of the year
S2: uninteresting plot, mediocre acting, shitty characters, stupid pointless identical aerial shots every five seconds, cringeworthy theme song
>>
>>70001237
that promo is cool af
>>
>>70002296
I WAS NOT KEKED
I HAD TO LEAVE THE PLEBS BEHIND
>>
>>70001237
It pretty much plagiarized that one book by Thomas Ligotti.
>>
>>70001237
It was very well executed overall but for something to be a masterpiece it needs a perfect ending as well. But note that no single tv show to date ever has been a masterpiece so it's still very good.
>>
>>70005447
>cringeworthy theme song
fuck off
>>
>>70007678
>Implying you can plagiarize amateur philosophy via opinions of a fictional character
>>
>green
>ears
>>
>>70007678
You plebs always parrot this shit when none of you have even read the fucking book which is basically just an analysis of this essay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Messiah

fagits
>>
>>70001574
>>70001887
Before anyone talks about rusts ramblings about membrane theory n shit, you MUST realize it is all meta-commentary. He's talking about repeating life because he's a character in a tv show and does the same things on every play through. The episode the secret fate of all life is basically him discovering he's a tv show character. Not specifically, but realizing his life repeats. Ok maybe realizing is too strong, but that's what his seemingly weird ramblings are supposed to represent. The show starts out with him just kind of disturbed, but his views change to this pretty specific focus on the idea of repetition. The writers didn't put it in because he's a Buddhist; they put it in because he's a tv show character. It's pretty cool stuff, I think.
>>
>>70001237
Definitely
>>
>>70009309
implying he doesn't also talk about Camus, Nietzsche and Buddhism.
1/10 maybe you should read it again.
>>
>>70001237

REMINDER

S1 took 10 years to craft

S2 took 7-8 months
>>
>>70003425
I really liked both equally, for different reasons. Some of the scenes in S2 were so insanely good, but they were mired in two many ideas and competing themes. S1 was just plain good the whole way through and while it did have its stand out moments, like the ghetto raid or the maze in the end, I don't know if any of the individual scenes rivaled shit like Vince's last walk in the desert, the cabin skirmish or Colin bashing that kid's dad for fucking with his son. If season 2 had more editing I think it would be a clear winner, but as is it's is tied with S1 in its value as a series.

I also can't wait for S3. I had long given up on quality television but this series renewed my interest in the medium.
>>
>>70011532
Makes sense
>>
>>70005447
The theme song was one of the best parts of s2 along with the intro visuals.
>>
>>70011532
can anybody sauce the 10 years of making for s1? yes s1 is good but its not that huge that it would take 10 years imo.
2-3 years for a bright mind with the right tastes imo
>>
>>70011532
i call bullshit on Pizz taking ten years to craft the story of the first season. possibly he had an idea for a story percolating in his head for a decade set in Louisiana, but no way did he craft or write the eventual story we saw for that long. remember, interviews with writers are basically adverts for the product/program.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xOGwtbN7A

I listen to this two times a day for max comfort
>>
>>70001887
>Rust isn't supposed to be a mouthpiece for the writers

Holy fuck, this, so goddamn much. I think this is what people failed to grasp about the show so much, especially when they talk about Pizza plagiarizing from Chambers and Ligotti. Rust read those books in his great wallowing despair after his daughter's death, and what they had to say made perfect sense to Rust and he clung onto their ideas and spit them back out at Marty, or the two other detectives, or whoever.
>>
>>70011532
>10 years
>still went with green ears asspull
bravo pizza
>>
>>70003105
The worst part about s2 was that it had the name True Detective honestly. If it had named "Vinci Noir" or something and we were still waiting for s2, everything would probably be fine.
>>
>>70012165
It wasn't ten years, it was more closer to sixish. The idea that became True Detective season 1 started out as a sequel to his novel Galveston and it grew from there.
>>
Hmph....
RUST......
....y'know yew really sum special kind a shit yew know thayut?

i mean wear dew yew git off?
>>
>>70012348
agreed. a lot of negative criticism is just that it is not like S1. it is an awesome show in its own right
>>
>>70012707
In some ways I find the story of the Vinci political machine, which controls and dominates LA and the entire state of California, shrewdly moving the characters about and using them up as pawns, from the lowly detectives right on up to the mayor and the real power brokers, to be just as haunting as the underlying conspiracies in season one. The atmosphere was very well done as well, unsettling, looming, closing in and the predator drone POV shots on solidified that. There was no escape for anyone.
>>
File: ray-velcoro.jpg (44 KB, 634x385) Image search: [Google]
ray-velcoro.jpg
44 KB, 634x385
>mfw Based Ray was wasted on S2

Why wasnt he the only detective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO59ITNCxzk
>>
>>70013096
Ray was a S1 tier complex character. S2's primary mistake was shoving too many characters in to develop properly. Really only Ray (you could make an argument for Gay Biker Cop) was fleshed out sufficiently.
>>
File: 695b83144a145f8883c638d5f0689cec.jpg (205 KB, 2046x1158) Image search: [Google]
695b83144a145f8883c638d5f0689cec.jpg
205 KB, 2046x1158
What was his problem?
>>
It was pretty fantastic. Carried mostly by two amazing leads. Now go read The Trouble With Being Born, Better Never to Have Been and The Conspiracy Against the Human Race because you've been putting that shit off since the S1 first aired.
>>
AWARDS WERE LOST

NO SEASONS SIGNED
>>
AND SO DEATH CREATED TIME
TO GROW THE THINGS THAT IT WOULD KILL
>>
>>70013372
Heavy inbreeding
>>
>>70001887
>Rust isn't supposed to be a mouthpiece for the writers. His character is barely in touch with reality

He was the only that made the most sense desu Senpai.

Even Marty's justification for banging TV's former waifu was plain stupid.
>>
>>70005046
>>70002038
He's a Greek.
>>
>that part where they tell the story about the shootout while the actual flashback scenes show what really happened
made my cock hard desu
>>
>that fucking amazing intro
it wasn't done digitally too, which is fucking cool
when I want to hook someone on this show, I just show them the intro
>>
>>70012276

which is fine and fucking dandy if you give credit where credit is due and not wait until you're called out on it to cite sources. plus, Pizz took those ideas nearly verbatim from the primary textual source, not to mention the Alan Moore theft, which i'm not even sure Pizz has acknowledged yet.

look, dude's a hack. everyone knows this by now. need proof? season 2 and Galveston are more than enough to tell you the best ideas he's ever had were thought up by someone else.
>>
>>70001237
Yesyes yes. Season 1 is a masterpiece, in every way because the story told is like ultra-realism.
Literally based on real facts.. essentially the occoultism/corruption in human relaptions...

see this thread: >>70016060
>>
>>70001237
Season 2 was even greater desu
>>
>>70016127
no, mate. a story isn't inherently good or well told simply because, as you state, it's ultra-real or "literally based on real facts." there's a bit more to dramaturgy than that. if not, wouldn't the second season be just as good as the first?
>>
>>70001412
>>70016473
THIS. S1 had way too much pseudo-philosophical garbage and meme characters, still good but not as good as S2
>>
>>70011596
>as it is they are tied
wew lad
>>
>>70016068
Rust: "Time is a flat circle.... Wanna know why I said that? I read that in __________. Ya welcome"

na, that's not good writing and it's not how people talk.
>>
>>70016068
So you're supposed to just come out and list off all your influences right off the bat? Grow up kiddo, good artists copy, great ones steal, just like Ligotti, Chambers, Lovecraft and the rest ripped off and shamelessly stole from those who came before them, fuck, there is literally nothing original about Lovecraft at all, or any of them for that matter. Pizzalotta just added a modern chapter to their ideals and mythos.

Galveston was a beautiful read.
>>
>>70013372
WANNA MAKE SOME FLOWERS?
>>
So what the fuck was this? Another drug flashback or did the swamp people actually have magic powers?
>>
Aaaaand.... it's gone

http://www.avclub.com/article/true-detective-probably-dead-237307
>>
>>70016791
don't be a dunce, mate.

>>70016858
as someone who makes a living writing, you do not have to lecture me on what constitutes as literary theft or plagiarism. note i did not use that term, as it's a legal one, and not truly fit to describe what Pizz did. however, taking so much material as he did from the sources you're aware of without giving them a nod is disingenuous and deceitful. there are plenty of ways to acknowledge the sources in a work, hell, even during a credits sequence will do. i understand influences and homages, what Pizz did was neither. he was not influenced by the work, he ripped his sources off nearly word for word and tried to pass it off as his own. this leads me to two conclusions:

1- Pizz is a hack
2- he's not even a good thief
>>
>>70017045
he has hallucinations
the spiral is a recurring theme and he is hallucinating a spiral
I don't think it has some special meaning, and desu was a tiny bit of an asspull
>>
>>70017204
>1- Pizz is a hack
>2- he's not even a good thief
exactly these
>>
>>70017170
eh, seems the writers of that piece is click-baiting. the THR article that Vulture cites says they expect something new from Pizz, not another TD season. doesn't mention he or HBO won't get back to it. i think TD as a brand is too great to pass up. i say give it to another showrunner with Pizz and Fukunaga as exec producers as it's their baby.
>>
>>70017204
>as someone who makes a living writing
Yeah sure I just believe everything I see on 4chan without asking for any sawce or anything else to back up such ridiculous claims. Because now it just seems like you're jelly. Should Pizza have written in a vacuum? Yes, how dare he be influenced by anything, am i right? Whats Tarantino's excuse for wholesale stealing entire movies from decades ago and shamelessly redoing them, but it's ok because he can't shut the fuck up about how much he was influenced by them, how his new movie is a giant homage to the genre? Gimme a fucking break.

>taking so much material as he did from the sources you're aware of without giving them a nod

kinda ironic, I saw it as a huge nod to that stuff whenever Rust opened his mouth.

Thanks for sidestepping around Galveston though :^)
>>
>>70017170
>AV club
they went south so fast- they've gone full retard SJW, clickbait
it's sad.
dont count anything they say as truth
>>
Season 1 was fantastic. I don't even care if it was copy and pasted, it was done in a visual way that was appealing.

Season 2 should not have had so many fucking characters. The only good storyline was Ray and it was worthless in the end. Seemed like that it was written by a teenage girl.
>oh their lives are horrible
>oh they're getting back on track and finding peace
>oh and now they're all dead
Fucking shit.
>>
>>70017170
>avclub
>anything but clickbait

I'm detecting high amounts of salt in that article, inparticularily

>so don’t expect the crime-novelist-turned-screenwriter’s signature style of pseduo-occult macho pulp noir to disappear, just change form

whats wrong with writing shit for men and not worrying about pandering to fags and women and tumblrites? We need more shit like TD season 1
>>
>>70017561
>not worrying about pandering to fags and women and tumblrites
but season 2 was exactly that, literally every "cis white male" character died and all the womyn, while all the womyn survived
>>
>>70017653
>all the womyn, while all the womyn survived
*all the women survived
sorry for the retarded mistake

>>70017412
>>70017488
avclub is usually pretty reliable when it comes to news
>>
>>70017653
It was a subversion of what those types actually wanted. Paul hated that he was gay, he just wanted to be a regular old red blooded American male with a family. Ani thought she was tough shit but she wasn't, she was just posturing, and she let herself get raped because she liked the way the man made her feel and she had mega daddy issues.

the CIS white males died to save the ladies while the ladies were sent off to hide and sit out the final fight.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 265x190
what were they doing to that girl that the show wouldnt let us see?
>>
>>70017484
well, i've made my points. no use debating if you can't acknowledge there's a difference between paying homage and lit theft. yes, every artist steals. Pizz is more the corner store klepto who gets caught stealing some Wild Irish Rose and then runs away when called on it.

as for my day job, there's no way i'm posting where i work other than to say i speak truthfully.

didn't sidestep Galveston. i read it a year ago and thought it read like a faux Elmore Leonard novel written by a lesser talent. i also had trouble believing how action progressed in his prose and how clichéd some of the passages were.
>>
>>70017818
>no proof posted
>expects claims to be taken seriously

don't bring it up then maybe
>>
>>70001574
Goddamn it, you made so many good points in this post but you blew it all at the end.
Rust wasn't even close to a nihilist.
>>
>>70001906
there's a lot of century left, kiddo
>>
>>70017863
okay, last word on that. i brought up my position because it gives credence to what i was criticizing. namely, that Pizz is disingenuous when it comes to his writing. i'm not shitposting. i work in the field.

over and out, mates.
>>
>>70017959

>i work in the field
>i write fan fiction in my mothers basement inbetween masturbation sessions
>>
>>70017959
But if you're not going to post proof then how could you expect the claim to give you credence? You may as well claim that your dad works at Nintendo, because thats the kind of statement you make when you just say "LOL IM AN AUTHOR" and then refuse to even back that up with any sort of proof.

And not only that but your an autist who has to get the last word. I'm sure your work is mindblowing and 100% completely original, or at the very least all of your influences are sourced and documented in the index.
>>
>>70017045
>>70017347
Its all about Cthulu and HP Lovecraft, nigglets
>>
>>70017959
>>70017818
>>70018058

REKT STATUS:
[ ] NOT REKT
[X] REKT
>>
>>70013302
It was Ray and Frank for me. Vince really brought his A game to the character.
>>
File: 1444307818602.jpg (506 KB, 926x775) Image search: [Google]
1444307818602.jpg
506 KB, 926x775
How can True Detective even compete?
>>
>>70018449
>UFO out of nowhere
so quirky and epic. just like the coens! XD
>>
>>70018449
Fargo season 2 was amazing. I don't like to compare shows just because they may share material or air around the same time, but Fargo season 2 was far superior to True Detective season 2. Fuck, Fargo season 2 blew Fargo season 1 away.

I can only hope they don't fuck with season three and ruin it. But seeing as suddenly the showrunner is signed on to do six other shows for FX, I can only assume that Fargo too, is doomed.
>>
>>70018384
Ray and Frank were GOAT characters, they should have been the primary focus. I thought Vince killed it as a gangster trying to go straight.

>>70018529
>out of nowhere

stop this, it was foreshadowed literally every fucking episode you putz
>>
>>70017770
Something to do with her vagina based on the position she was in and the camera angle which is the last of what we saw of the tape.

________________________________________________________________________________________she's probably dead______________________________________________________________
>>
Does anyone know the music during the True Detective scene where Rust shows Marty the video tape in the storage garage
>>
>>70017770
A violent rape, probably of multiple orifices, followed by a doubly violent murder. Use your imagination anon. You can infer by their reactions that it's pretty nasty.
>>
>>70001237
No, the only reason people talked about it, was the constant Ligotti quoting.
That and it was aesthetically pleasing. But which high budget production isn't, these days?
>>
>>70017770
What >>70018787 and >>70018680 said

Something horrific. All those guys probably violated all of her little holes, they probably consumed some of her flesh while she was still living. Slit her throat, drank her blood, probably fucked her some more after she was dead.

That girl was little Marie Fontenot, right?
>>
>>70018919

Yes, Rust even says that it was Marie.
>>
>>70018942
Haven't seen that episode in a while. With this sudden news that True Detective is no more, I think it's time to sit down with a case of cheap beer, a bottle of whiskey, some shitty cigarettes and watch as much as I can before blacking out.
>>
>>70009371

God this is the problem with western society. When the show is IN YOUR GODDAMN FACE ABOUT WHAT IT WANTS TO TALK ABOUT PHILOSOPHICALLY you still somehow try to relate it to the show itself, or talk about the buddy cop antics of the show instead of how Rust grows as a character, or anything that's actually worth talking about.
>>
>>70019284
Probably because the show tried desperately to make the edgiest edgelord as cool as possible and made a gazillion attempts at explaining his edgy origin story, until finally making him a drunk loser who finds the bromance he, deep down, always needed.
>>
>>70019475
>he thinks the shows trying to make Rust look cool

Holy fuck kid, go back to some other place. Rust was very obviously a broken man, scared and angry.
>>
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/

Is this Tuttle Secret Society: The Flickr Account?
>>
>>70019212
My nigga
>>
>>70019793
>a broken man, scared and angry.
You misspelled "edgy".
>>
File: 1360135448797.png (769 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
1360135448797.png
769 KB, 1312x1014
>no "Make your own Season of True Detectives" template posted
>>
>>70017003
>>70013372
>CAN YOU SMELL THE FLOWERS?
That phrase will forever be burned into my skull, for some reason it was extremely eerie and disgusting at the time.
>>
>>70019891
You should probably grow up a little bit
>>
>>70004437

Yeah, I have this feeling Pizza is a one hit wonder.
>>
>>70021196
Okay, gentlesir.
Clearly everyone else simply lacks the maturity needed to understand this deep and troubled character.
>>
>>70021424
At the very least you lack it. Rust is "edgy" because of the shit he experienced and the shit he went through. It's a very different sort of edgy from shitposting on a Chinese farm simulation subforum. They aren't even the same thing really. They weren't attempting to glorify him or make him cool, and if you felt that way then idk what to say really other than this show might not have been for you, over your head a tad.
>>
>>70021664
Yes, troubled but intelligent anti-heroes are obviously a very new and original way of writing a character.
Especially if said characters have a very traumatic origin story, full with loss and a substance which accidentally altered them in a way, which makes them more interesting.
His name is fucking "Rust", for Pete's sake.

It's literally comic-book level writing. Stop acting like this show is any more than it is, just because the pictures are pretty.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.