[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your body ready for the renaissance of Kaiju-kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Shin_Godzilla_design_reveal.jpg (309 KB, 1024x1449) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Godzilla_design_reveal.jpg
309 KB, 1024x1449
Is your body ready for the renaissance of Kaiju-kino?
>>
File: Godzilla vs Eva by Nishikawa.jpg (514 KB, 700x911) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla vs Eva by Nishikawa.jpg
514 KB, 700x911
i want kaijukino to BTFO capeshit desu senpaitachi
>>
>>70000837
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Yes
>>
>>70000837
We need more original IPs for it to survive, can't just make it on Godzilla & Friends alone. I don't know how you could get Gamera popular here. More like Pacific Rim, which I did enjoy.
>>
>>70000814
Looks like he just finished playing Bloodborne.
>>
File: agitating.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
agitating.png
2 MB, 1200x900
>>70000814
IMMA NUT
>>
I missed that Gareth Edwards left the sequel and some unknown dude is shown as directing it. Any truth to that?
>>
>>70000920
we need a singular company like legendary to have the US rights to giant monster stuff like godzilla, gamera, ultraman so that they can unite people with the big budget stuff and combine to fight disney

meanwhile, in japan they can experiment and test stuff (themes and plot styles) out and see how they go (mostly for the die hards)
>>
>>70001083
yes he left

we dont know who will replace
>>
>>70001085
Kind of seems like WB/Legendary is working on that. I know they have the option to use other classic monsters. Hopefully Toho can introduce others and get them in the lore.

>>70001124
He's a hack for the most part so I'm not too disappointed.
>>
>>70001124
shame

he did a good job and wouldve done better with a tighter script. his SW is the only Sw related thing im hopeful for so i wish him the best

i hope they dont get some hack to replace him
>>
>>70000885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjOvth3O2Vs

Hot damn that looks bad
>>
>>70001388
in all fairness that isnt for a movie, thats a promo commercial

>that ultra cameltoe
>>
>>70001388
Except for
>bad cgi
Tell me how it looks bad, cause I don't see any shakycam, darkness or anything else big studious use to hide shit chi
>>
>>70001388
if the cgi wasnt shit it would actually be pretty badass
>>
That's what people said when american Godzilla 2.0 and Pacific Rim came out, yet nobody cared about those in the end. No boom of new kaiju movies, comics, or games at all.
>>
File: godzilla tail 2.png (68 KB, 394x230) Image search: [Google]
godzilla tail 2.png
68 KB, 394x230
is godzilla tail kino?
>>
>>70001502
BIG
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.