[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dexter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 51465465.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
51465465.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
So I got halfway through season 5 and it was just so boring I stopped and watched a recap on youtube. Did the same for season 6 since I kept reading how shit it is. Should I even bother with 7? People online seem pretty divided about its quality.
>>
No, do yourself a favor and pretend that's it.
>>
>>69996981
No, the last season is really horrible, especially the finale.
Trinity was really the peak of the show. After that, it all starts to go downhill and the writers changed, and it's like they had no idea what to do anymore.
>>
>>69996981
I liked the whole series all the way through except for the ending, a few things in the last season, Miguel Prado, and the shit with the religious killer, so I'd say go for it. Season 7 especially, it definitely picks back up in quality once deb finds out Dexter is a serial killer. maybe not back to the greatness that was seasons 1, 2, and 4, but definitely better than 3, 5, and 6.
>>
>>69997017
I just feel so shitty. Part of my wishes I'd listened to /tv/ when they said don't even bother starting it at all, but seasons 1 and 2 were so great I guess it was sort of worth it.
>>
>>69997157
Your spoiler is why I figured I might give 7 a shot, I want to see how that plays out I guess
>>
Season 7 is the only season of the last four that isn't complete shit, and it's still pretty bad, but it's got some good scenes mixed in
>>
>>69996981
Watch seasons 1-4, skip 5, 6 isn't offensive - it's not great, but it doesn't suck. don't watch 7 or 8
>>
>>69996981
Read the novels OP. the quality is epic.
>>
>>69996981
Season 7 is decent. IMO 1>2>4>7>3>5>6>8.
>>
>>69997211
It really is great seeing deb trying to cope with it. I think they should've had her find out a season earlier when she almost caught them, went on to her trying to deal with it while Dexter is trying to get Travis, then have her last season arc happen during the mafia dudes in season 7 and it would have redeemed the couple bad seasons by ending on a high note.
>>
>>69997569
>>69997879
I think I'll watch just for the follow up to season 6 finale. I guess if I get bored I could always just stop again.

>>69998126
Just fuck my thread up senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.