[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had that sad realization later in life when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464117183523.png (579 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
1464117183523.png
579 KB, 700x524
Have you ever had that sad realization later in life when you realize you had more in common with Squidward than Spongebob as you originally assumed as a kid?
>>
Childhood is when you idolize Spongebob
Adulthood is when you realize Squidward makes more sense
>>
I never had anything in common with anyone in that show. I did like squidwards character, but hated how him and plankton are basically the victims of most of SB's/Krabs abuse.

Like I get that its supposed to be 'haha' funny, but at some points its kind of cruel. Like when Squidward wanted to relax on his Sunday off, only for Spongebob and Patrick to ruin it and end up getting the 3 of them in major trouble, causing Squidward to have to do community service every sunday for the rest of his life.

Squidward literally does nothing wrong.
>>
I used to think that I had a lot in common with Mike Stivic when I was younger, but realized I was more like Archie Bunker when I got older.
>>
>>69996249
How's a going gramps?
>>
>>69995955
even as a kid I knew i'd grow up to be like Squidward
>>
File: 1402929817235.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1402929817235.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69996030
>>
>>69995955
>>
>>69996412
sourtce
>>
Haha is this Loss?
>>
>>69995955
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.