[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Some fags geniunely believed this would be good >this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 3045470-5.jpg (244 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
3045470-5.jpg
244 KB, 790x1251
>Some fags geniunely believed this would be good
>this people swear by the source material, bullshitting about it being of quality when its not even on Warhammer fantasy's level, much less GoT (as shitty as it actually is), LoTR or the Conan novels
>Fuck, this series ""lore"" isn't even as good as capeshit

This is hilarious
at least pic related is kinda hot tho
>>
Agree with all your points, they don't even need to be said, except for your last one.

Pic related is v1le as fuck
>>
>try to make orc girl hot
>give her nappy hair
>>
>>69993760

Its only Pretentious critics that don't like it all the normies so far think its solid to good.
>>
File: Warcraft_Movie_21.jpg (23 KB, 501x245) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Movie_21.jpg
23 KB, 501x245
>>69993811
the actress is more than fine and the bodypaint / character design is hnng. The "tusks" are retarded as fuck and kinda ruin it
>>
>>69993832
Speak for yourself, although brown rasta girls have been the best fucks of my life so maybe I'm just projecting
>>
>>69994021
It's not bodypaint. They made her skin green in post.
>>
And the capeshit audience will still pay to see it.
>>
>reviews arrive
>every single shill bails out
lmao
Vidyakino my ass.
>>
I'm going to pay for the ticket just to get the WoW code just to get the pally skin on HS to be h.
>>
>>69994021
The tusks are cute and I want her to nibble on my ears with them.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 244x206
>>69994021
>>
>>69995194
I won't though.
>>
File: 1463515547499.jpg (155 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463515547499.jpg
155 KB, 600x600
>franchise makes a 'deep' central story about literal pandabears that do kungfuu
>expects to be taken seriously again
>>
File: 1442679158815.jpg (69 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1442679158815.jpg
69 KB, 722x349
>>69995377
is it her?
would still fug desu
>>
The "Story" and "Lore" in the Warcraft games always felt just like a vehicle to progress and get a reason for the next battle sometimes you rolled your eyes about it but it did its job. What genuinely scares me is that apparently some people were instead thinking "damn this is some good shit!"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.