[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was with that bad green screen at then final fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: psylocke.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
psylocke.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
Did they blow the whole budget on Quicksilver's scene?
>>
>>69993515
*the final fight
>>
Big budget hollywood movies have this thing now where the 2nd act has better CG than the third.

I don't know why or how. But it's like how the airport scene is better than the final fight scene in Civil War, or how Batman beating up the goons is a better scene than the Darkseid shit, or how the Abu Dabai scene in Furious 7 was better than the final scene they had back home, or how
>>
>>69993515
>Did they blow the whole budget on Quicksilver's scene?
Nah they blew the whole budget trying to force a meme [\spoiler]
>>
any good shots of olivia munn's crotch?
>>
>>69993591
a-anon...
>>
HDTS when ?!
>>
File: shh no tears, only weiners now.jpg (50 KB, 484x432) Image search: [Google]
shh no tears, only weiners now.jpg
50 KB, 484x432
>>69993515
>>
>>69993515
A reminder that Psylocke is the sister of Captain Britain and should have had a bong accent.
>>
>>69995757
So because you have no game, you would rather let an average looking woman who can't act into your movie just for 5 minutes(if even that) of getting your dick sucked?

I'm glad you aren't making any movies. We got enough shit directors and garbage studios as it is.
>>
>>69995914
She would have to do it consistently obviously. And I think she looks beautiful all dolled up in X-Men Apocalypse, and above average elsewhere. Its just my taste. But yea, sounds good to me.
>>
>>69995585
This.

Excalibur and Alpha Flight movies when?
>>
>>69996374

Welp, turns out I just triggered some anons Munn Fantasy. Though why anyone would genuinely fantasize about someone that literally whores herself for roles is beyond me.

Enjoy that worn out butthole fantasy of yours
>>
>>69993591
Yeah true it really is weird.

That auschwitz cgi was amazing with it getting destroyed and the opening cgi avt of ancient egypt was fucking great... then the 3rd act looked down toned.

But the giant Apocalypse was great

Anyway I loved this film and enjoyed it way more than BvS
>>
>>69996374
whhy wouldnt you fantasize about someone whos a great penis sucker and good at taking penis in their bum
do you fantasize about awkward virgins who just lay there and are like 12 or something? and i am enjoying this buttholefantasy ive got a big stiff boner in my hand (mine)
>>
>>69996360
It was such a letdown, what with Netflix confirming that they were doing a Captain Britain show, I expected his sister to at least have the basics of the comic character.
>>
>>69995585
who cares she only had like 2 lines and then just walks off at the end
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.