[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think DiCaprio feels knowing that, no matter how close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 238404.jpg (124 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
238404.jpg
124 KB, 600x400
How do you think DiCaprio feels knowing that, no matter how close he gets to Scorsese, DeNiro will always be Marty's best friend, and he'll be the second?
>>
>>69992596
He probably doesn't give a shit
>>
Probably doesn't care mate. Laughing all the way to the Oscars.
>>
>>69992940
>>69993189
no way, it probably tears him up inside
>>
I'm sure he cries holding onto to his oscars on a bed of money, coke and 10/10 supermodels every day knowing that
>>
>>69992596
More like the third. Second's Robbie Robertson
>>
Who are some actors as good as De Niro nowadays?
>>
>>69993858
>Leo cries everynight while fucking girls knowing he won't be the number 1 best friend
>>
>>69993858
It's strange to think about that men who never had to worry about getting pussy start to aspire for bigger things. Considering Leo finally has his Oscar and enough money to be well off for life what is his next goal?
>>
>>69994666
Oscar Issac
>>
>>69994784
he's big on the environment and global warming stuff. Probably going to end up doing some shit to help that cause.
>>
>>69994666
Joaquin Phoenix
>>
>>69994666
Christian Bale
Oscar Isaac
Tom Hardy
The Goose
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.