[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ayy.png (128 KB, 661x631) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
128 KB, 661x631
Was it racism?
>>
>>69987040
I'd fuck the shit out of Kristen Wiig.
>>
>>69987040

I don't know why, but, I prefer Wiig over Kate.
>>
no she's just the least attractive
>>
>>69987040
Race isn't real
>>
>>69987129
Wiig probably looks like a younger version of your mom.

I want McKinnon to spit in my mouth.

I'd fuck the lesser Hemsworth before I fucked the black one.
>>
>>69987129
Wiig seems slutty and McKinnon is a lesbian, you just don't realize that it's influencing your decisions
>>
They're just ordered by attractiveness. McCarthy is fat but she still looks like a human.
>>
>people actually picked Lesley Jones

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>69987040
It was numerous things (in no particular order).

>She's the least attractive, objectively
>Her "jokes" in the trailer were the most cringeworthy
>She literally makes it clear in the trailer that she's not as smart or knowledgeable as the white folk when it comes to ghosts or science, but she knows dem' streetz boss
>She's a female gorilla who makes John Boyega look like Denzel Washington

I like how in the new trailer she asks if it's a race thing, or a lady thing immediately after attempting to force herself on an audience who never expected or wanted her. So meta.
>>
>>69988666
>propaganda from the devil

Checked and voted for the she-boon in the name of Jesus.
>>
>>69987185
t. bill nye
>>
>>69988987
>t.

Why is everybody suddenly using this when not a single one of you knows what it means? Is it because 95% of 4chan is parrot-brained kids who overuse and spread every new buzzword they see in an attempt to fit in? Are these redundant questions that answer themselves?
>>
>>69989595
yes
>>
>>69989595
It's a ylilauta meme, don't get butthut because 4chan is your imageboard outside of Reddit.
>>
>>69988666
Did it for the lulz
>>
>>69991482
>hurr reddit durr

Fuck off you subhuman filth. It's literally not a meme. Just a buzzword that caught on with english speaking folks when none of them know what it means, you included.
>>
>>69992161
ooh dam he got plebed
>>
>>69987040
fuckability factor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.