[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on Penn & Teller's Bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: bull01_6207.jpg (29 KB, 360x510) Image search: [Google]
bull01_6207.jpg
29 KB, 360x510
What's /tv/'s opinion on Penn & Teller's Bullshit?
>>
>>69985524
>le epic libertarian curseword man and silent bob
>>
>>69985524
I like it. If you don't your opinion goes into the trash.
>>
I like the one where they say secondhand smoke is good for you.
>>
>>69985524
I mostly agree with them. I wish the show had lasted longer because the final episode would have been "The Bullshit of 'Bullshit'" where they would talk about the bullshit ways they made you agree with them on the show. Overall I like it.
>>
>>69985524
>what's your opinion on facts ?
>>
I like everything Penn & Teller so 10/10.
>>
hit or miss

little bit edgy but entertaining and drives home the point pretty well (more often than not)
>>
Its entertaining but the show wears its biases on its sleeve

The trashman has always admitted the show was biased as fuck though
>>
>liking penn and teller
into le trash it le goes
>>
>>69985751

AND THEN THERE'S THIS ASSHOLE!
>>
>obesity is genetic! Being a big guy today just means I would have been an alpha 20,000 years ago while you picky eaters would have starved to death!
>oh wait turns out I just had to stop stuffing my fat fucking face lol
>>
>>69985674
>I mostly agree with them.

Fuck off reddit scum
>>
>>69985524
Statist cucks btfo: the show. So pretty good.
>>
>>69985978
>reddit
>libertarian
>>
File: 1380893826882.png (12 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1380893826882.png
12 KB, 429x410
>it's a making appeals to corporations and addicts instead of following properly conducted research and medical facts episode
>>
>>69985524
liked it better when it was over the top bombastic

why they don't do shit like this anymore?
>>
>>69986093
>libertarians
>not anti-white bluepilled cucks
>>
File: 1415185796162.png (880 KB, 1446x805) Image search: [Google]
1415185796162.png
880 KB, 1446x805
>>69985605

>couldn't even admit when they're wrong
>instead they lie saying they that the information wasn't available at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s8yqj3EL7A
>>
>>69986131
war on drugs episode in a nutshell.
>dumbfucks should be able to do drugs cause this is America.
>>
i hopee this thread is satire
youre trying to get us to tell you what to think about a show that tells you to think for yourself and to question everything
>>
>>69985674
on this point... an article from fivethirtyeight about debunking debunkers. id recommend you stop reading when it starts with the darwin stuff ( in short the guy who the article is about is trying to say darwin doesn't deserve the credit he get because some other guy thought of the idea first)

fivethirtyeight.com/features/who-will-debunk-the-debunkers/?ex_cid=538fb
>>
About half of them are good rest are noise
>>
>>69985524
i refuse to watch anything with penn in it.
>>
>>69987490
sup nate
>>
>>69987820
nope, names alex, nice to meet you
>>
triggers /tv/ because they're leftists
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.