[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"All is revealed"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: xmenapocalypsepheonix.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
xmenapocalypsepheonix.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
What did Apocalypse mean by this?
>>
he's a pervert
>>
>>69983657
He realized that Phoenix was a true god and he paled in comparison, so he acquiesced and surrendered to his death.
>>
>>69984094
no,it was just shitty script
>>
>>69983657
Did they use Warcraft as an inspiration for the Apocalypse's dialogue. First, that Arthas quote (This kingdom shall fall...blablabla). Now with this bullshit quote I could swear I have heard "All is revealed" in warcaft or dota 2 in the dialogue. What the fuk?
>>
>>69984094
Woah, did Shakespeare write this gem of literature?
>>
>>69983657

in theory: that phoenix could be the ultimate reckoning -- the reality is that singer and co had no idea what the fuck they were doing and just let it rock
>>
>>69984246
Kid, I don't think this is a great movie but if you failed to grasp even this basic piece of characterization maybe you should stick to Disney.
>>
>>69984547
hurrr durrr im supossed to be a god but someone just kick my ass so i have to say something that sounds deep.
your movie is shit.
>>
>>69984094
>>69984246
>>69984402
No idiots, it's a reference to the revelation chapter.
>>
>>69984706
Oh, that means that whoever wrote that cheesy line couldn't have been influenced at all from a game which has a memorable line very similar to what Apocalypse says in the trailier, "Everything they've built will fall! And from the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one!"
You are a fucking moron for missing the point completely.
>>
>>69984665

not the same guy youve been talking to

you are a huge retard
>>
>>69983657
He understood the cosmic nature of the Phoenix.

His motto was the survival of the fittest and clearly the Phoenix was the stronger one. He died knowing the Phoenix will bring a bigger hell than he could ever imagine.
>>
>>69986830
But DoFP showed that everything turned out fine.
>>
Did Apocalypse even die? At no point in the movie we see his real appearance. Would destroying the physical host be enough to kill the soul of Apocalypse?
>>
>>69986913
You are a special kind of retard right?

There are 3 time lines.

Old continuity bad ending
Old continuity good ending (you are referring to this one)
New continuity, uncertain ending

>Well, but i didnt understand it, thats means they did a poor job making themselves clear!
No, not really.
>>
>>69986913
>>69986992
Oh and btw in old continuity good ending x3 never happened anyways. Phoenix only happened in the bad ending. And this new timeline with uncertain ending.
>>
>>69983657
Does this movie really deserve a 52% on RT?
>>
>>69987093
Its not worse or better than cw or bvs. Frankly all the 3 of them are mediocre films for different reasons. Some of them got better reception than the others. But from a filmic point of view they are extremely flawed.
>>
can someone please post the webm version of this scene
>>
>>69983657
I was thinking it was a kind of "the true power that will cleanse the earth" and thanks to him she unlocked it.
>>
>>69986913
New timeline doesnt end in the DoFP epilogue.

Singer said it several times.
>>
you fucking idiots, the dreams, the visions, everything. The impending doom that Jean Grey dreams about. It's not apocalypse, that's not how he does things. What he meant is, that it's Jean's destiny to fullfill the doom that she dreams about. since everything in her dreams are just fire n shit.
>>
>>69983689
Heh
>>
File: All.jpg (94 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
All.jpg
94 KB, 1280x800
It means the movie is almost over and you've seen everything that it has to show. Kinda like the WB 'That's All Folks'
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.