[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls love Disney films so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: Walt-Disney.jpg (30 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
Walt-Disney.jpg
30 KB, 450x325
Why do girls love Disney films so much?
>>
>>69982975

because they are mentally children.
>>
becoz they is stoopid, no?
>>
>>69982975
I don't know :3
>>
>>69983026
Basically this
>>
Because they like cute animals and romantic stories.
>>
>>69982975
Because of the classic movies.

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite.
>>
Disney just makes good kids' movies, idk. It does seem like they come up with all their shit in labs somewhere where people are tortured.
>>
>tfw my sister got me into collecting Gisnep movies

please send help, it's getting out of control
>>
>>69983160
wew
>>
>>69982975
Because they are easily manipulated by the Disney hegemony. Plenty of men are also ensnared and manipulated by Disney, too, when they go watch Marvel movie after Marvel movie. Only difference is that most of the big animated Disney films are actually good.
>>
>>69983160
>all that Godzilla
Godzilla fags reputation status : ruined
>>
>>69982975
>Why do girls love Disney films so much?
>girls
The average rating for Zootopia by men is 8.2/10.

>>69983160
you're being a good brother. why stop?
>>
Why do boys love disney so much?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>>69983230
Yeah those Marvelfags sure are indoctrinated. If they were thinking clearly, they would appreciate BvS as the kino it really is.
>>
>>69983296
>not having a tight-ass Godzilla collection

>>69983312
>you're being a good brother. why stop?
compulsive collector's personality making me want to buy every single Disney blu-ray. shit's expensive. also she's not really my sister, just a really really close friend who I consider practically my sister. my actual little brother enjoys them though
>>
None of them actually like Disney though. In my experience talking to girls like that they don't even know the difference between Disney and Dreamworks. One girl tried to tell me there are secret tunnels connecting Disney World and Universal Tours. They just like the image of innocence and wonder that liking Disney projects upon themselves

T. Actually dedicated Disney fan
>>
>>69982975
It helps them cope with their sexual abuse that happened when they were kids.
>>
>>69983514
A little jelly.
>>
>>69983514
Just get the ones you like then. I used to be like you, buying tons of Blu-rays, but I eventually slowed way down.
>>
>>69982975
Misogyny
>>
>>69983052
Show me ur tits, babe ;^)
>>
File: 3zkoGPG.jpg (458 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
3zkoGPG.jpg
458 KB, 2560x1440
>>69983730
I do now. I like collecting Disney movies, and those are the only ones I'm really compulsive about (except for Godzilla 1985, the only one I don't have), I've finished all the collections I've wanted over the years.

Pic related is my shelf as of a month ago. I've picked up a few dozen more since then but haven't paid more than $4 a movie.
>>
I'm a guy I don't reallt care for them especially but I like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. And a couple pixar flicks
>>
I'm a guy, and most Disney films I've seen are well made. I can't think of a single Disney film I outright hated.
>>
>>69983965
And I guess the original alice in wonderland. Pirates was okay too
>>
File: 1458270906587.jpg (58 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458270906587.jpg
58 KB, 540x720
>>69982975
The ones who immerse themselves in the Disney movie archetype is the model upon which they build their narcissistic self-unaware perceptions

>all life amounts to is fun and pleasure
>concepts of work and hardship are eschewed by musical breaks
>your Prince Charming will accept you and all of your shortcomings
>you are perfect in every single way, self-acceptance without introspection is the only way of self-analysis, everyone who defies you is then wrong or spiteful
>cause-and-effect are never delineated trends, and no matter what happens in the end you win and your "enemy" will lose

In the end I have found that women who are the most vocal about their affinity with Disney movies are inane, shallow, and/or very narcissistic.
>>
>>69983160
leave your sister alone bitchboi
>>
>>69982975
Masculinity makes men uncomfortable with the innocence, simple beauty, music, princesses, cute aesthetic, and the general unguarded romanticism of Disney films, whereas women find these to be some of the best qualities of disney. Disney films represent a vulnerable and very romantic kind of beauty that men are uncomfortable to express or experience
>>
>>69982975
You are sponged non ambiguous morals. Same reason man children love marvel movies.
>>
>>69985445
>>69985532
Both are correct. It's simple stories, with sinple morals, and instant gratification, catering to two different audiences
>>
>>69983026
>girls are mentally children
>girls

The toppest kek, anon
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.