[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Thorax thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: _59730506_grouproom_bbc_624.jpg (55 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_59730506_grouproom_bbc_624.jpg
55 KB, 660x371
So /tv/ how did we like the latest Louis Theroux

' A different brain'

watching it right now
>>
arsenal btfo
https://youtu.be/Dj0njC7H3Jk
>>
pls respond
>>
waaaaaaaaaah dey kep deletin my epic wooweeee threads lets make a bunch of louis threads
>>
A link to watch it would be nice. I'm not a britbong so I need a link!
>>
>>69982422
Missed that one.

>>69981946
Very good. The cynical depressing attitude of some of the staff can often be glossed over as can the catch 22 of "you must prove you can live independently before you can live independently"
>>
LUCOZADE
U
C
O
Z
A
D
E
>>
>>69983692
well this time we are discussing the episode and not all the autistic memes
>>69983706
http://allmyvideos.net/jp9c4xksy4d2
>>
>>69983812
it was quite shocking to hear that crazy laughing woman actually is that way because of a failed suicide attempt.
>>
>>69981946

>get married to a hambeast
>later that hambeast has an accident and because of the brain damage she now hates you and your children while looking even worse than before

he was so JUST
>>
>>69983975
GAGGING
>>
I'm not gay
>>
>>69983904
That was so sad. And the whole fake goal of going back to live with her mother. And now her mother's really old. Seeing her do her sculptures.
>>
>>69983975
he literally was can't be a great life
>>
>not a single mention of dans epic bantz

/tv/ used to be good at memes.
>>
>>69984164
tfw he can never explore the world joking around
>>
anyone else wanna fuck the qt doctor?
>>
>>69984377
she was a qt indeed
>>
>>69984164
JOKES ARE NOT NEUROTYPICAL

BANTZ WILL NOT ALL OF YOU TO INTEGRATE INTO SOCIETY
>>
why is it that EVERY frame of Louis' face on screen makes a fantastic reaction image?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.