[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of all the fucking episodes.. this one was the best. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hodor-3.jpg (130 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
hodor-3.jpg
130 KB, 1200x600
Out of all the fucking episodes.. this one was the best. How the hell did Martin come up with this shit?
>>
It was pretty great

But what does people make of this? This is some time travel alternate universe type thing.

Hodor knew from that day on that he would hold the door. Poor Hodor
>>
good episode, but how the fuck does that ending work?
>>
>>69980555
Jack Bender needs to direct every episode in Season 7
>>
>>69980555
Yea the ending is kind of a mindfuck, and introducing time traveling into GoT removes a lot of mystery and lore from the show
>>
>>69980949
it wasn't time travel
>>
>>69980866

It's not time travel, Hodor was a greenseer and saw his own death as a 10 year old boy.

Bran just happened to witness this past event. It's been repeatedly demonstrated and told to us that Bran cannot communicate or change the past in a meaningful way.

We're supposed to understand that Hodor's mind broke as he experienced his own death at 10, and when the actual moment came, he sacrificed himself and did it anyways
>>
>>69980983
Good reply. Thanks
>>
>>69980555
this episode was like very good groomed and decorated shit.
It looks so pretty and nice, but if you look closer it is just shit. Secially because they killed hodor, who never did anything bad
>>
>>69980983
But then how did Bran get Eddard Stark to look at him then?

That would imply some form of influence.
>>
>>69980983
Ok so how did present hodor become hodor if bran just went back to the past to turn willis into hodor?
>>
>>69980555
Wow this death will be one I will never forgot. Good buy beautiful hodor.

F
>>
>>69980983
it is soul-time travel, so even if people can't see Bran besides other magical beings, with enough power he can be heard or interact with the environment, like when Ned heard him, or Meera's voice traveling throught Bran's
>>
>>69981066

I think the point was that he was trying his hardest to communicate with Ned, and Ned heard only a rustle in the trees. The past has already been set, and we have to assume that the Three eyed Raven is correct about this.

>>69981094

1/10 bait

>>69981148

That's not what happened. We're supposed to understand that only Bran can hear Meera screaming, and that Wylis is having a vision independently, but they both are screaming to hold the door. The conclusion is that Wylis experiences his own violent death and becomes Hodor.

Did you guys forget that Jojen knew about his death too and it fucked him up pretty bad?
>>
File: dubsgot.png (82 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
dubsgot.png
82 KB, 320x272
>>69980555
>>69980866
>>69980900
>>69981066
>>69981444
>>
>>69981444
>Did you guys forget that Jojen knew about his death too and it fucked him up pretty bad?
I actually forgot! Mind giving me a brief summary?
>>
The entire episode was shit.
>>
>>69980866
why would he know that would be the day
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.