[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend recommended me this film. How and why is he retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Clerks_II_OST_cover.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Clerks_II_OST_cover.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>
>>69980418
Do you mean the film or OST? if it's the latter he's retarded there was no memorable music in clerks 2. If it's the film it's no the best buts it's fairly enjoy able if your a fan of Smith and especially Clerks.
>>
Clerks 2 is far better than the first.
>>
>>69981729
NO ITS FUCKING NOT
>>
The second half of the movie is pretty good, especially the prison scene.
The rest of the movie is OK but forgettable.
>>
>>69981729
It felt to me like a clerks tribute band. Yeah it's got a lot of what the first one had and yet sticks like a bad impression
>>
>>69981729
Not remotely. All the low budget charm is gone and replaced with donkey dick jokes.
>>
>>69981632
True but hopefully they got Jackson 5 on the OST.
>>
>>69981847
i like all of it except for the actual donkey show bit. That felt like "I'm kevin james, fucking weed man, gotta have that gross out bit" and nothing else, which is just not okay.

I like his work but I despise elements of his work
>>
>>69980418

the porchmonkey thing was pretty funny
>>
>>69980418

Clerks 2 is GOAT
>>
>>69980418
It has the principal from Hooking Up in it, so you know it's good.
>>
I want to sniff his daughter's toes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.