[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: monsterinos.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
monsterinos.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I just saw the last episode of Gotham. Which "monsters" were at the end there? Also was that Jane Doe that looked like Bruce?
Also what the fuck was with clayface?
When will Bruce start making his batsuit?
>>
>>69977091
People still watch that atrocious bullshit?
>>
>>69977669
Season 2 is HBO tier. The quality has gone way way up. This is easily the best capeshit show on tv right now
>>
>let's bring back the most hated character/actress on the show
>it's not like Butch and co had an arsenal of weaponry pointed straight at her

goddammit
>>
>>69977669
It's obvious you don't.
>>
>>69977845
I don't understand that part at all, but I'm semi-hyped for all the different villains
>>
>>69977973
me too, I hope that was Joker Jerome I heard laughing
>>
>>69978781
I'm sure it was
>>
File: BANE.jpg (133 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
133 KB, 1912x1072
BANE?
>>
>>69979595
Thats a blurry guy
>>
>>69977828
this

starting off the series i hated it, thought it was a complete joke

now I've realized what I've alwyas know and that is Batman is the most boring part of Batman and this show just fucking works when it gets really wild
>>
>>69977091
I think the Bruce we see is actually Clayface, or a Clayface. Clay shouldn't need a machine to shapeshift and his acting as Gordon sucked, that guy was just some random nigger.
>>
Is it me or is that Calendar man?
>>
>>69977828
>>69979726
Are you this delusional?
S2 has been a clusterfuck and way worse than 1.
>>
>>69981650
t. Marvelcuck shill

0.05 cents deposited in yer account
>>
>>69981650
Anything that involves long overarching plots that intertwine with each other is automatically better than random villain of the week bullshit.
>>
>>69981709
Except this overarching long plot has been mostly shit. Particularly all the Galavan and company part. The Arkham part has been much better but not without horrible moments.

Also what weapon will Buth have in 3x01? A laser gun? The guy get's bigger weapons each episode.

>>69981697
fanobyism much? Either way I have watched the show, haven't I?
>>
>>69981850
The worst parts of the season were Galavan secretly being in a cult who wants to kill Bruce, yeah, but that shit was only in like three episodes, and in one of them he was a resurrected ninja master who was blown up by a bazooka so you can kinda forgive it. Before that, with Galavan just being a dick and not-Joker and the gang of psychos was pretty good.

It was fucking Shakespearian compared to Fish Mooney and the Dollmaker at the very least.
>>
>>69981650
NANANANANA BAITMAAAN
>>
I assume the laughter was coming from The Joker?
>>
>>69984617
No Anon, the person laughing wildly was actually Scarecrow.

Of course it was the Joker you fucking numpty.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.