[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have any of you made anything /tv/? Would you share it? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So have any of you made anything /tv/?
Would you share it?
I wrote a couple of shitty short films that were screened at a festival.
I think only one still exists on the web (it's in French)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm89p3_2-coups-d-avance_creation
>>
>>69977041
>So have any of you made anything /tv/?

No, I have ideas but I just sit here and waste my life instead.
>>
Can you self-bump here?
>>
>>69977041
I am having my short film screened in June - very stressful work cos we only got 5 weeks to edit all the footage, do all the audio/sound
>>
>>69978051
OP here, we made ours (writing, shooting, editing, original music) in 48 hours because that was the concept of the festival we were participating in. It's an exhausting and exhilarating experience.
At least it's a good excuse for them being shit.
>>
r i c h p a r e n t s
i
c
h

p
a
r
e
n
t
s
>>
>>69978208
lazy
a
z
y

You can rent most of what you'd need to make a short for peanuts where I'm from. Hell you can make a movie with your phone and a flashlight.
>>
>>69978208
bought a gh2 on finance
hacked it
paid it off monthly
same with sound equipment

made a short on my own. i did everything. all shot in one location. got into one of the big 3 UK short festivals and several others in other countries
its achievable
>>
>>69979711
Could you link to somewhere to watch it online?
>>
>>69980537
https://vimeo.com/129968211
>>
>>69977041
This kino right here
https://youtu.be/sGXn3GsE8eU
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.