[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pop culture belongs to women now. This is the future you all chose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Pop culture belongs to women now.

This is the future you all chose.
>>
File: 1411496014162.jpg (49 KB, 546x658) Image search: [Google]
1411496014162.jpg
49 KB, 546x658
I didn't chose anything nigga
>>
>>69976529

The fuck is that shit on the left?
>>
I like women more than I like men so it's pretty cool.
>>
File: 1460610355612.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460610355612.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
Yep, and it's great for us normies. All the shit I liked growing up is now popular with women, so there's stuff to talk about between sex.

Enjoy not working out and blaming the world for your lack of desirability, you jealous losers LOL
>>
>>69976841
Why would I wanna watch something that I can't fap to?

>what feminist plebs say
>>
>>69976864
enjoy projection
>>
>>69976529
and yet the ghostbusters all female movie is already stuck in the depths of irrelevance.
>>
>>69976864
Actually; if this means that more women will like ghostbusters, james bond, star wars now then bring it on!
>>
#notmychoice
>>
File: 1462561018915.jpg (103 KB, 990x661) Image search: [Google]
1462561018915.jpg
103 KB, 990x661
>>69976529
why is she so suggestive?
>>
>>69976529
>being this autistic
>literally having NO GIRLS ALLOWED mentality
I hope yiure a teen otherwise just kill urself my man
>>
just like video games

do they actually enjoy sci-fi and shootem'ups or do they just look for spaces to invade?
>>
File: REYBB8-e1452683052879.jpg (55 KB, 800x514) Image search: [Google]
REYBB8-e1452683052879.jpg
55 KB, 800x514
>>69976956
>"Mom I'm ready for soccer practice. Please drive me"
>>
>>69976529
>pop culture
Good fucking riddance
>>
>>69976529
The line when Daenerys says this in the show was fucking awful. A big point in Valyrian is that nouns are gender neutral (the whole reason she could be Azor Ahai) so using it like that is just going against the whole language's founding principles for a stupid pun.
>>
Sorry nigga, I learned Japanese.

It's amazing to turn on the TV and see women treated like pieces of meat and everyone laughing about it, because women exist to be desirable.

The reason all this feminism bullshit is taking off so hard is because women are fucking miserable these days. So they assume it's because of some patriarchy boogeyman, when ironically that was the very thing keeping them safe and happy for the past few thousand years, and campaign against it to make the next generation of women even more utterly miserable until the whole fucking gender implodes on itself. They don't understand what they want because they've been raised by bullshit.
>>
There's a lot of nu-males in this thread..is this what /tv/ has become?
>>
>>69976864
>2016
>not working out

I seriously hope people don't do this.
>>
>>69976864
>All the shit I liked growing up is now popular with women

I'll bet my money there are less female nerds than ever because no one wants to associate with faggot "normies" like you. Even the number of women in tech is decreasing because of the weak, social outcast image that is attached to it. Women love invading male spaces, but if there is nothing to invade it becomes uninteresting.
>>
>>69976529

>pop culture

wow who gives a fuck, is this whole website 14 years old.
>>
>>69977152
>Women love invading male spaces,

and they're becoming uninterested because they're all turning into fag spaces. blue collar uniformed professions are still largely untapped.
>>
I really don't see the connection between Valar Morghulis, feminism and Rey.

Valar Morghulis means the same thing as Memento Mori IRL.
Radical feminism is just lol all men are bad and out to get women.
Rey was just pissed at Kylo because he just killed (or she thought at that time) her only friend. She says she can handle herself in the middle of the movie but once she gets a taste of friendship she isn't going not to care about it.
>>
pop "culture" is fucking garbage lmao
topkek at massmediaslaves getting cucked for eternity
>>
They are actively trying to destroy all real men, but what they really want and need is real men.

It's fucking mind boggling. It gets harder and harder to not view women like the complete and utter trash that they are afraid we see them as.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.