[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Why Mulder is surprised that there's a possibility that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: x-files-2016.jpg (104 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
x-files-2016.jpg
104 KB, 1368x912
- Why Mulder is surprised that there's a possibility that there are no aliens and the government false flagged the sightings and abductions? as far as i know, this theory was raised back in the third season already, it's not new

- Why does Mulder state that "Sveta is the key to everything"/ He already did it with the psychic boy, the ex wife of cancer man and even himself.. again, nothing new

- How did Scully get pregnant? She can't bear children

- How is Scully such a MILF?
>>
I forgot about the new episodes entirely... They never should have been made. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>69973264
I have answers to your questions, Anon.

But you're going to have to wait until next season to get them.

Also the answers will raise twice as many questions.

Which will sort of but not really be answered in the season finale.

And then the following season, we'll do it again.

Spoiler alert: the mythos part of the X-Files has ALWAYS SUCKED
>>
>>69973264
Chris Carter is the answer to the first 3 questions. Superior genetics is the answer to the last one.
>>
And how does Scully remain a sceptic after seeing all the spooky-ass shit?

>this isn't medically possible!!!
>she has seen Tooms (who not only can squeeze his body but also is over a hundred years old), The Flukeman, The Gender Bender, etc.
>>
>all of the third person scenes with the Syndicare were just people pretending for no reason

worst retcon of all times
>>
>>69973264
Why did they drop the gibson praise storyline anyway?

they tried so hard protect him and then they didnt even acknowledge his existence..

for your last question,mulder and scully boned after her failed invitro procedure (watch per manum)
>>
>>69973264
>there are no aliens and the government false flagged the sightings and abductions
oh god tell me this isn't true. this would ruin the entire show. what possible reason would a government have for doing this. inb4 tinfoils
>>
>>69974554
the show was kinda ruined in S7 with "closure" even though it was a decent ep
>>
>>69973264
Don't bother trying to make sense of it at all. Just try to enjoy it for what it is, rather than getting angry about what it isn't.
>>
>>69974783
i just dont understand how a team of people wrote this and were like "wow,this shit is gold guys".

ecspecially since theyve had 10+ years to perfect this storyline.
>>
>>69974554
Aliens are real. The first episode of the reboot had the government dragging one out of a crashed saucer. The big conspiracy was alien abductions being faked as a cover-up for the feds experimenting on people.
>>
>>69973264
why are you making this thread without spoiler tags?

i hope you get banned
>>
>>69974979
why would that ever make sense? the idea that the U.S government would kidnap and experiment people is at least as outlandish as aliens kidnapping someone. it makes no sense. They wouldn't have to 'cover up' anything, people would just assume they went missing. I agree with this guy >>69974881
>>
>>69973473
no way man. i liked the main story, it started with "aliens are real" and then had quite a few good ol' twists
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.