[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CHtmYr8UMAAFrpn[1].jpg (18 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CHtmYr8UMAAFrpn[1].jpg
18 KB, 600x338
He did nothing wrong.
>>
Allegiance to the Lord Commander is paramount, he broke his oaths.
>>
He was a pedo that wanted olly all to himself
>>
>Comes across as a bullying dick
>By the end of S1 he seems perfectly justified because he's trying to whip coddled nobles and thieves and rapists into men of the Watch
>By the end of the battle at the Wall, Jon has clearly earned his respect
>Accepts Jon's election because he'll always obey the LC
>Murders the LC
>Still gives a based speech before being hanged

He really encapsulated the shitty inconsistent writing on the show.
>>
File: The_High_Sparrow_promo_pic.jpg (2 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
The_High_Sparrow_promo_pic.jpg
2 MB, 4928x3280
>>69972340
wrong, this guy is who truly did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69972468
He will get his JUST desserts soon
>>
>>69972340
He's a close minded xenophobic prick, kind of like Doanld Drumpf
>>
>>69972340
He let Jon open the wall to the wildlings instead of killing Jon to prevent that. Big fuck up.
>>
>>69972426
don't forget he let all the wildings through in the first place despite killing Jon over it
>>
>>69972767
oh yeah, what was the point of killing him afterwards?
>>
>>69972340
zombies > wildlings

he did everything wrong you fucking idiot
>>
>>69972750
This.

How many wildlings made it through the wall in the end, 5000? Not really worth all that effort, should have just let be wights
>>
>>69972797
It's bait. If you say something similar to what you said you will get called a liberal or a cuckold, because "hurrrr muh refugees".
>>
>>69972340
>I fought
>I lost
He lost his "fight" the moment he opened the gate for the wildlings (which was the right thing to do, duh). Killing Jon was just idiotic. He is an idiot.

>he doesn't think zombies are a threat
>>
>>69972340
its not important if he did nothing wrong or did something wrong. he wouldve been dead anyways castle black is gonna get fucced
>>
>>69972829
>>69972750
>wanting to grow the white walker army
>>
>>69972911
Did he ever even see any white walkers?
>>
He was a better man than any Stark could ever dream of being. Everything he did was out of loyalty. The only reason why he was there to begin with was because he was loyal to his King. Jon was a threat and it was necessary for him to be killed. Killing Jon was perfectly justified.
>>
I agree. He fought for his cause until he died. He probably would have won if it weren't for the bullshit magic.
>>
>>69972340

He was a traitor that betrayed his Lord Commander. The Watch was formed to defend the Others. Although the Night's Watch came to forget their duty for the most part, when their original purpose was re-discovered, he refused to adhere to its true duty: to defend the realm. His refusal to do his duty and betray shouldn't surprise anyone considering he defended Aerys II over the Realm during Robert's Rebellion.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.