[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tv/'s opinions on Deadpool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: deadpool.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
What are /tv/'s opinions on Deadpool?
>>
Too violent.
I liked the puns and pop culture references though.
>>
>>69972263

Varied
>>
I thought it was good
>>
>>69972263
Best capeshit of the year

The evangelion of capeshit
>>
>the gutter trash of Marvel

-My gf
>>
It's good, it was entertaining, but really I'm reaching a point where every superhero movie blends together. I barely even remember what the actual plot of this movie was. They did a good job, but it's still just capeshit
>>
not enough fart jokes, also disappointed that there were no MLP references
>>
Its an R rated movie for 15 year olds.
>>
utter trash
>>
>>69972431
That pretty much sums up nu-/tv/.
>>
>>69972263
Loved it. Finally a capeshit movie that doesnt take itself too seriously. I dont think they should spam sequels though. Dont think the formula is suited for simply spamming.
>>
>>69972263
I really don't like the Deadpool character and the movie managed to capture that for me.

I guess they got it right then, can't be mad at them for that.
>>
Family guy: Spider-Man addition.

Nobody who likes comic books likes Deadpool because there are more fun; less hot-topic attracting characters
>>
>>69972371

What did her lover think of it when the three of you saw it?
>>
File: op.jpg (71 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
71 KB, 400x369
>>69972263
>>
>Listen Al, if I never see you again, I want you to know that I love you very much. I also buried 1,600 kilos of cocaine somewhere in the apartment - right next to the cure for blindness. Good luck.
Makes me chuckle everytime
>>
>>69972581
That was such a random quip, the writers are really epic.
>>
>>69972263
An ok movie that had some cool scenes (the X Men mansion) otherwise I do not at all find it worth re watching.
>>
File: reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
>>69972341
>>
>>69972685
>it's only competition is baby's first religious imagery and baby's first idealogical struggle

I bet you think BvS and civil war are deep
>>
>>69972263
redditcore
>>
>>69972314
I'm glad it came out so now I can watch hoards of fat midwestern moms and dads in epic chimichanga taco shirts talk about how fanny it was.
>>
4/5 Reagans.
>>
File: 1455648485787.png (245 KB, 434x468) Image search: [Google]
1455648485787.png
245 KB, 434x468
we were right for once
>>
>>69972263

Above average, humor is similar to Family Guy's, and the main story was meh, so was the villain. But, it's pretty fun and worth to watch. Hope that the sequel will focus more on jokes than on this movie's romance which I didn't care about, felt weak.
>>
Hahah

Heh..heh

...mmmm

Zzzzzzzz
>>
>>69973480
screenshotted for future reference when someone says Deadpool is a good movie
>>
The plot itself is Cliché Superhero Origin crossed with Every Revenge Film.

But the dialogue was clever at times (if not always) and they clearly all had a strong sense of who the characters were and the kind of movie they wanted to make. This movie in particular was a good 7/10 movie, but I'd much rather see them make movies this way than Generic Focus Grouped Superhero Movie 42.
>>
>>69972263
The fake credits at the beginning made me smile (though they went on for too long). The rest was basic capeshit with dialogue that tried to be funny or clever but was still shit.
>>
Memetastic
>>
Other than the increased violence and language I also found it to be a fairly run of the mill comic book origin story and I've seen enough of them to last a life time. I guess the character and the comedy is what people are there for and I just couldn't relate. The character grated on me (maybe that's how it's supposed to be and I just didn't get it, who knows) and I really couldn't get past that fact and I began to tire of the whole thing pretty quickly. I dunno, maybe I just don't like "fun" after all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28&list=LLq5CdalFXQMQT6A1qr5oByw&index=8
>>
Gina Carano will never sit on your face then crush your small dick between her thighs.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.