[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this good? im looking for a tv show to laugh, the office did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
is this good? im looking for a tv show to laugh, the office did that for the first seasons, something similar
>>
Drop it, Office is way better
>>
watch series 2,3, and 4 rest are shit
>>
It's like junk food, you'll probably enjoy it but feel burned out after binge watching and possibly wonder if you even think it's good.
>>
>>69972080
First season is crap
Andy is best bro
April is best fap
Aziz anzari deserves to be shot
I actually grew on Amy
Rashida is prime waifu
Ron is the father I never had and his gags with his ex wifes are the best episodes
>>
>>69972080
Its fun.Theres occasional feminism but nothing too bad.
>>
I enjoy it.
>>
It's funny, good writing, has far better arcs and ending than the (American) Office ever could have hoped for.
>>
same as the office where it loses its charm and eventually its identity later on. bunch of throwaway characters and some of the sensibilities in the writing are very bad, just like some of the later episodes of the office. the black lady, the indian guy, rashida jones, amy poehlers love interest are all really forgettable, unfunny characters. amy is pretty good and chris pratt is good in the first 2 seasons as is the girl he dates, then they get tedious. the mustache guy is funny sometimes but mostly bad

the first 3 seasons are ok with some bad eps. it gets like community or modern family level after that. at its absolute best, its like the bad eps of the office. 6/10 there are better shows but it has bright spots
>>
>>69972080
Comfy: The Show

it's stellar. during second season writers seemed to find what works with all the characters, and managed to keep it till the end.

don't expect too much, and enjoy finding in Ron your second dad.
>>
more the office similar shows? and for psych?
>>
>>69972080
First season is terrible. They basically rebooted it completely for the second and it's a lot better. Then I lost interest a couple more seasons in, although I don't remember it getting bad, just tiresom
>>
Left wing nonsense.
>>
>>69972080
yes, its great. Similar mockumentary style to office. First season is weaker. Ron & April are best characters.
>>
>>69972952
last seasons is absolute shit, rest is mediocre to good.
>>
It's great. It's like the Office but with more locations and Aubrey Plaza.
>>
They throw in a lot of luvvy duvvy heartwarming moments that are a bit over the top but it's overall top comfy.
Not as good as US Office though
>>
File: amy3.jpg (33 KB, 377x463) Image search: [Google]
amy3.jpg
33 KB, 377x463
>>69972080
Its bretty gud desu
>>
It's worth it for Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Chris Pratt, Adam Scott. Plus councilman Jam is the best character.
>>
If you're from Indiana, 9/10
If you're not from Indiana, 7/10
>>
>>69972080
It has it moments, but some of the characters are really bad. Office up to season 7 was great imo, much better than PaR.
>>
>>69972080
Its like the office, but the biggest difference is the office had all the "normal" outsiders come in to be the counter to the crazy people in the office; parks and rec the main cast is pretty whacky as well, but the outside town is absolutely insane. There's no "normal" straight man characters, just silly folks; well there is one but he's awful and they cut him a few seasons in.
>>
>>69975376
>quit stopping my gong man, the reverb in the best part
>>
>>69972080
Struggle thru the first season, then find out that 2, 3 and 4 are legitmely god-tier. The rest is major disappointment unfortunately.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.