[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I decided to watch this movie because everyone said it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: avengers.jpg (50 KB, 486x374) Image search: [Google]
avengers.jpg
50 KB, 486x374
So I decided to watch this movie because everyone said it was the ultimate best superhero movie back then. I'm not into superhero movies but I liked the Raimi Spiderman movies and the first Fantastic 4 movie.
I didn't like The Avengers. I didn't know almost anything about most of the characters and I thought the movie was going to introduce each one like it's made for people who have no clue about them, but it didn't.
Why did the movie score so good? Was everyone really into comic books and Marvel superheroes back then? Not saying it's bad but I just didn't understand half of what was going on.
If I may add, I watched it on my cellphone.
>>
>>69971083
You were supposed to watch like 5 movies before this

That being said it's pretty overrated, especially compared to some of the better solo ones like iron man 1, cap America, and ant man
>>
>I watched it on my cellphone.

this is bait, right?
>>
>>69971127
No. Sorry, is this god tier kino that has to be watched properly in a theatre to be enjoyed like the work of art that it is?
>>
>>69971127
>he watches cinema in the cinema

t. embryo
>>
I too don't understand the whole marvel vs dv fuss.
Both movies were literally garbage-tier
>>
>>69971083
they had their own movies, no need to introduce them every single time they appear on something for a double nigger like you.

You're the reason we had 2 spiderman origins
>>
>>69971083
Never read comics ever. Not really into these films but they are a fun watch but civil war was just stupid.

Like others said you should of watched the iron man, CA and thor films first tbqhwyf
>>
This is not Civil War by the way, this is Avengers 1.
>>
UUUHM... he is adopted
>>
>>69971083

I agree it never took itself seriously. It was an exercise in unfunny one liners and mindless, flat action. I literally felt nothing emotionally in the final defense of new york scene. The Villain was 1-D and stereotypical.

And it got the characters WRONG. They ruined Hulk for me. Hulk is not an action hero. We are supposed to be in awe of him. He's unpredictable force of nature - like a tornado. They made him into a fucking action hero.
>>
>>69971286
>should of

no idea why, but this makes me fucking crazy. Learn your own fucking language you dumb American retard
>>
Average Marvel fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErI_VZbS348
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.