[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of the latest American Dad episode? >Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: its a steve sings episode.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
its a steve sings episode.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
What did /tv/ think of the latest American Dad episode?

>Its a Steve sings episode
>>
>>69970767
It was disappointing
>>
Haven't seen any since s10, how's it been holding up?
>>
>>69971335
Actually pretty good. Lots of hits, quite a few misses, but the hits make up for it.

If nothing else you MUST watch The 200 episode. It's amazing
>>
Is it still a show about leftist cunts shitting on their conservative breadwinner?
>>
>>69971374
Thanks, I assumed it hasn't gotten that bad since it was sturdy as fuck for 10 seasons already.
>>
>>69971405
That stopped halfway through season 2.
>>
The one with Stan believing he was Noah felt like the entire thing was written exclusively by MacFarlane.

>Steve/Brian repeatedly stating how religion is bad and anyone who believes in God is stupid
>Every character saying "shit" in a transparent and tryhard attempt at being edgy
>>
File: 1463164041795.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463164041795.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>69970767
>Its a Steve sings episode

His part was pretty damn funny.
The Trapped in the Closet reminded me that American Dad used to be hilarious.

The Roger Stan B-ball tournament was hit and miss but not bad.
>>
>>69971668
It got better around in the second episode of the two-parter
>>
Steve is consistently the best in the context of songs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.