[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking Bad - Gus is a HOMOSEXUAL? discussion thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: gus-fring-642-380.jpg (19 KB, 642x380) Image search: [Google]
gus-fring-642-380.jpg
19 KB, 642x380
I can't believe not ONE of you fags told me about this. This is the same website where people put together elaborate pieces of evidence that Angry Birds is an allegory for the Muslim Immigration crisis. You guys are always on about the Jewish Liberal Homo agenda, and yet you couldn't tell me something that it took my MOM to figure out.

Gus is gay. And his partner who got shot by the pool was his gay lover.
I suspected this with the Walt and Gus breaking bread scene, but only she was able to connect the dots. She said that she noticed Gus wasn't interested in ANY of the women by the pool and no one was surprised. Holy fuck!

My mom: 1
Insane 4chan right-wingers: 0

And don't pretend all you fuckers already knew this. When Bryan Cranston made some vague comment on twitter about how he supported gay marriage, all you fuckers were in arms about dropping the show.
>>
Gus's wife is a motherfuckin' BIGFOOT
>>
>>69968959
>Gus's wife
WHAT? WHO?
>>
>>69968935
How the fuck did you not get that when you watched it?

Also he wouldn't be so rich if women where hanging around him
>>
>>69968983
>How the fuck did you not get that when you watched it?
I just didn't get that he had much of a sexuality. I didn't think the show would be subtly hinting at such a thing, since we see such intimate details of almost all the characters lives that they wouldn't want the general public to know.

I also don't spend alot of time around gay people, or if I do, then they're all excellent covert agents of butt like Gus. I just figured he didn't have much of a sexuality. I dunno. Should I now be thinking there was some homo triangle with Gus->Gale<-Walt ?
>>
>>69969101
>I just didn't get that he had much of a sexuality.
What I meant to say, was that I didn't get that the show placed any emphasis on his sexuality.
>>
I don't actually watch television of movies.
>>
>>69969175
>television of movies.
What?
>>
Matt Damon's character in the departed is gay
>>
>>69969215
Is the Departed worth watching?
>>
he's a gay character done right. It's a part of who he is but it's not harped on like it's a defining quality
>>
Does whether or not a character prefers a specific genitalia in or around his mouth actually matter to viewers? Does gus possibly being a homo change the show at all?

If the answer is yes, then I have some unfortunate news for you.
>>
faggots who like Breaking Bad are homosexuals
>>
>>69969250
Sure
>>
>>69969250
8/10 bait.

Yes, one of the best Scorsese films of recent times.
>>
File: 467467367367.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
467467367367.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>69968935
>>
Except the part where Jesse or Walt go to his house and he mentions his children. Not everyone has to be gay.
>>
>>69968935
How retarded can one person be? Honest question.

My fucking grandma picked up on this.
>>
>>69968935

Nigga this was thoroughly discussed YEARS ago when the show was actually airing. EVERYONE picked up on it after that flashback episode with Gus's business partner
>>
>>69968935
>men are always horny meme
tell your mom to fuck off. im not gay for not staring at her flat ass
>>
>>69968935
What? I swear a sizable portion of the viewers knew this though, I did too. I mean it's pretty obvious especially because Hector says "They won't tell. They like what they see" when he whips his dick out and pisses in Don Eladio's pool. Though Gus has a wife and children so he's probably either bisexual or the wife is a lie/beard.
>>
>>69970388
>Gus has a wife
Wait! Was Lydia, Gus' wife?
>>
>>69970417
No she, wasn't.
>>
This thread made me check the Breaking Bad wiki, and I just found something that made me laugh.

>Despite being one step ahead of Walter at every turn and predicting every one of Walt's attempts to kill him, Gus did have one weakness - his unbridled hatred for Hector "Tio" Salamanca, a weakness that Walt discovered and ultimately exploited. To this end, Gus was killed in the Casa Tranquila explosion in which Walter convinced Hector to essentially suicide bomb Gus.
>a weakness that Walt discovered and ultimately exploited.
Yeah. AT THE LAST POSSIBLE FUCKING MINUTE.
>>
gus had kids
>>
>>69970692
aw :3
>>
>>69969687
You know plenty of gay niggas have kids, right?
>>
>>69970417
No, I can see why you would think that, but nah she wasn't. The only time Gus' wife was talked about was in the episode where Walt goes to his house for dinner and he mentions his family. I think it also showed a picture of the kids if not the wife too on a counter if I remember correctly.
>>
>>69970692
why
>>
>>69969687
>what is a beard
>what is a cover family

It's like its completely impossible to sneak out under cover of darkness and be a butt pirate.
>>
>>69969250
No. The writing is unbelievably hackneyed.
>>
File: same as here but with animals.jpg (125 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
same as here but with animals.jpg
125 KB, 2197x1463
>>69970692
Is this a satire of our current political climate?
>>
>>69968935
>She said that she noticed Gus wasn't interested in ANY of the women by the pool and no one was surprised
I'm not saying Gus wasn't gay, but that nigga was a CONSUMMATE professional. He was there on business, bitches aren't business.
>>
>>69969687
Heavily insinuated that Gus is manipulating them into thinking that he cares about kids, and that he is gay (Vince G confirmed that he and his friend killed by Don were "probably more than friends"). It's autistic how much detail they put into subtly leaving breadcrumbs from episode to episode.

Can't remember what eps but the one where he was Walter over he has toys and shit out in the background, the one where Jesse comes over his decorations and shit are completely different.

Also I think Gus and Gale had a gay thing going on.
>>
>>69968935

If you listened to the podcast you'd know that Vince Gilligan discussed the possibility of having Gus being gay but ultimately decided to keep it unclear.

He's not interested in the girls at the pool because he's getting ready to poison himself and murder a bunch of people and he's not an idiot.

None of this is news, anon.
>>
>>69968935
>She said that she noticed Gus wasn't interested in ANY of the women by the pool and no one was surprised

You mean when he went down to Mexico to poison the cartel bosses? Yeah I mean in that situation who wouldn't be distracted by naked ass right DUDE LMFAO
>>
>>69969687

To be fair we never once see them.
>>
>>69970692
Look how edgy I am xD
>>
>>69971404
Not as edgy as the guy
>>
>>69968935
we all discussed this back then.
u must be a newfag
/Thread
>>
He poisoned a group of cartell bosses and himself I think he had other thinks on his mind then some sluts around the pool.
>>
>>69969536
You missed the gay orgie, anon. When are you going to tell your parents about us?
>>
>>69968935
FUCK OFF NEWFAGS IT'S NOT EVEN SUMMER YET REEEEE
>>
he was a fucking sociopath anyway after his (boyfriend or not) soulmate got shot up beside the pool. dudes fucking psycho and is about the money.
>>
Gus is a consummate professional. His personal life is irrelevant to the show. His partner was his gay lover? Literally zero proof, no reason to think so. Maybe he wasn't interested in the women at the pool because he was set to poison a cartel leader and kill his entire crew.
>>
>>69971643
>FUCK OFF NEWFAGS IT'S NOT EVEN SUMMER YET REEEEE
I-I'm not a summer fag. I make garbage threads all year long. :^(
I'm taking the summer semester at college, too, so it's not even like I have extra time to shitpost or anything.
>>
>>69971693
Chicken Brothers is a gay term
>>
I hate gay fanfiction. It's a big reason people tend to hate gays. You fags project your gay fantasies everywhere.
>>
>>69968959
LOOK AT THE METH LAB, GUS, IT'S FUCKED UP!

SHE CAN'T COOK METH, BUT I BET SHE CLIMB THE FUCK OUT OF A TREE, GUS.
>>
>>69971693
ITS 2016 YOU FUCKING PIG
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.