[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, fuck this shithead. I wanted to see more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Seriously though, fuck this shithead.

I wanted to see more flashbacks.

Also shouldn't the Raven have told him, "Don't go vision questing by yourself, you could get grabbed by the Night King and fuck everything up."

Seems kind of important.
>>
all part of the plan bro
>>
>>69968331
PLOT TWIST

Ned knew Joffers was gonna kill him. He was told by Three Eyed Bran to die, to set up the chain of events that lead to King Stark.

But Bran will also think
"Hmm, better kill the Children so that they don't make White Walkers", inadvertently creating the White Walkers.

IT ALL BEGINS WITH BRAN
IT ALL ENDS WITH BRAN

BRAN

B R A N
R
A
N
>>
Keep this in the general, it's there for a reason.
Your every thought doesn't deserve a thread.
>>
>>69968670
Yes it does.

And no one cares about your thread.
>>
>>69968670
the fuck are the janitors doing here anyway, fuck me
>>
>>69969157
no it doesn't
>>
>>69968331
The Raven is Bran. That's why the old dude keeps telling him Bran is going to "become him." It has already happened, and will happen again, and again.
>>
javascript:quote('69968741');
>>
>>69969309
everyone knows generals are 98% shitposting anyway.
>>
File: Game.of.Thrones.S06E05.t_50.19.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Game.of.Thrones.S06E05.t_50.19.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>69968741
is Bran the one who built the wall, and made the Mad King mad?
>>
>>69969381
And how does old bran ACTUALLY go back to the past to meet his young self?
>>
>>69968331
Well there is nothing to say there won't be more flashbacks

the impression I got is that Bran will be able to use any weirwood trees for the same purpose. And there are more of them beyond the wall than any other area of Westeros because religious zealots didn't chop em all down.
>>
>>69968331
Why is Bran important? whats all this leading up to for him
>>
>>69969700
dragon warging
>>
File: 1448333130510.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1448333130510.gif
2 MB, 371x500
>>69968351
Bane?
>>
>>69968331
The most hilarious thing about this episode is how normies and autists dont even understand what happened.
>>
>>69972446
DUDE TIME TRAVEL, IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG

DUDE, HARRY POTTER TIME LOOP, HOW DO U NOT KNOW DAT

LMAO, GRRM IS A NEO-ROMANTIC GENIUS

HOLD THE DOOR, GET IT?
>>
>>69968331
Just toon in to the prequel series coming soon™ ;)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.