[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solid 7.5/10, would have liked more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: share.jpg (121 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
121 KB, 1200x750
Solid 7.5/10, would have liked more.
>>
liked more what?
>>
>>69968190
My bad, i meant i would have liked for it to last longer.
I had some very good vibes a la "the thing" with all the doubting between the characters.
>>
>>69968190
I was a big fan of the first one, went to the cinema the on the premiere and I almost fell asleep... that ending was disrespecful 4.5/10
>>
I liked it how it was set like a stage play. The acting was good the suspense and mystery was also good.....The ending was too sudden and brash just like most jj abrams flicks
>>
10/10 for me because I've been exposed to all kinds of crap these last few years.
>>
8/10 with john goodman
4/10 without him
>>
>>69968190
ending was complete shit
>generic alien invasion

mew's feet were nice though
>>
>>69968402
Yeah john goodman was very good, we need more movies like this and less muh explosion muh capeshit.

>>69968419
To be fair that's not the point of the movie.
>>
>>69968330
no, not everything in a single enclosed space is a stage play you fucktard. You stupid, stupid fucktard.
>>
Had to fast forward a couple of times, but overall a solid 7/10 flick. I actually liked the ending.
>>
>>69968190
6/10

Great tension and acting right up to the escape, but aliens were pretty much the lamest reveal possible and completely went against the tone of the film.
They REALLY shouldn't have tried to link it to cloverfield, even if doing it meant brand recognition.

Either way, it's pretty impressive for a first film.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.