[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to persuade a normie as fuck friend to watch Game of Thrones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463693337989.jpg (99 KB, 686x851) Image search: [Google]
1463693337989.jpg
99 KB, 686x851
I want to persuade a normie as fuck friend to watch Game of Thrones so I can have someone to talk about it. Do I start normally with S1 or do I catch his interest by showing him "Hardhome", "Blackwater", or "The Mountain and the Viper"?
>>
File: 1377992587154.jpg (63 KB, 413x394) Image search: [Google]
1377992587154.jpg
63 KB, 413x394
>>69968171
>Do I start with the first season or should I just show him episodes in random order and let him guess what is going on.
>>
>>69968233
Not random ones. Just one of them.
It's retarded I know, but I'm only counting on getting his attention.
>>
>>69968171
Game of Thrones is normie as fuck now. Just start with season 1. There are enough boobs and craziness to bring them in to the shit that is the rest of the series.
>>
im afraid i must inform you that you are in fact the normalfag, while your friend has seemingly resisted infection from you so far. he is a strong willed and discerning patrician, while you are the slovenly dullard polluting his mind with kaka
>>
I actually got into GoT cuz my sister likes it and I'm socially inept to the point I thought I could use it as a conduit to relate to normal people

I don't feel strongly about it but I like the hound and varys so theres that
>>
>>69968368

This. What kind of shit person are you to try and get someone interested in a garbage series just so you can have someone to discuss it with? Do you not see all the threads on this board related to your shallow viewing experience. There are plenty of faggots here ready to talk about it. Leave others out of it.
>>
show him the sneks
>>
>>69968424
They're even better in the books. The books aren't a masterpiece, but they're pretty good, and highly entertaining. I recommend giving them a shot.
>>
>>69968171
>OP pic

I actually had that wolf shirt as a kid.
>>
>>69968171
>not watching game of shits
>"normie"

you're the normie here, fuckwad
>>
>>69968368
>>69968524
>>69968743
I've read the books and agree it is a poor adaptation. Normie was meant to refer that he likes action scenes more than character development. Shit, if he dislikes the one episode I show him I'll leave him be.
>>
>>69968171

The pilot is one of the best episodes in the show. That comfy atmosphere with some scenes done better than in the books (the execution of the deserter, the kings arrival and the crypts) and that cliffhanger in the end.
>>
I don't know any normies who don't watch this show
>>
>>69969565
Yes, but the OP said that his friend "likes action scenes more than character development". He may just find Ep 1 boring.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.