[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In a prolonged sequence, two men hide from hitmen inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>In a prolonged sequence, two men hide from hitmen inside the vagina of an elephant, but as they are about to leave a male elephant comes up and penetrates the female elephant, while the men are still inside her vagina. Inside both men struggle to keep away from the large erect trusting penis of the male. One man leans out and and tickles the male elephants testicles so he will achieve orgasm faster. Eventually, as the male elephant ejaculates, one of the men is covered with the elephants semen. As the men try to escape, a second elephant afterwards comes and you see its penis too inside of the elephant, once again ejaculating on the second man. This is then implied to be repeated many more times. The two men are later seen having a bath together, to wash the elephant sperm off. This is extreamly exaggerated and played for laughs, however if you have not seen Sacha Baron Choen's other films, you may be shocked a little by this scene.
>>
>>69968149
Seems like a very funny flick, if you're 14.
>>
>sacha baron cohen film employs overblown shock humour

wow that's really unexpected and noteworthy, definitely worth making a thread about
>>
>>69968149

Seems like an attempt to one up the rhino scene in Ace Ventura.

I'm not sure if it does.
>>
Saw this at the cinema.
>>
>>69968149
>trusting penis
Having a trusting penis is risky. Thats how VD is contracted and spread.
>>
>>69968149
That sounds fucking stupid and shitty.
>>
I'm embarrassed for Mark Strong.
w/ j, u lose tho
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x448
I wish I had an elephants cock
>pic related

This thread makes me want to suicide
>>
>>69968794
Can you post a picture of it erect?
>>
File: Gabby_Sidibe_Featured-The-Trent.jpg (164 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Gabby_Sidibe_Featured-The-Trent.jpg
164 KB, 1600x900
>>69968149
I take it that is precious's role in the movie?
>>
>>69968794
so cute :3
>>
>>69968853
I'm not a grower
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zhXQdmnI0
>>
>>69968794

How big in inches when erect?
>>
>>69968794

Gahahahahaha
>>
>>69968913

Doesn't matter, post it.
>>
>>69968853
Bump 4 this
>>
>>69968149
>One man leans out and and tickles the male elephants testicles
I think I must be one of the only people in the world to have seen that and thought "well that's anatomically inaccurate"

Elephants are one of the only mammals to have internal testicles. They're very very deep inside, I think deeper than the kidneys even.
>>
this movie was ok. one thing i didn't like is the political commentary in this movie. it was kinda of weird that the movie tried to make the borat dude look like an awesome guy. this is kind of like the borat dudes vanity project.
>>
I kinda wanted to see this but now I will never think of it again
>>
>>69968389
Trying to outdo Freddy Got Fingered too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.