[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW RLM REVIEW IS UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: rlm2.jpg (63 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
rlm2.jpg
63 KB, 800x601
Tremors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK7-tBuEoq4
>>
File: Jessi.jpg (17 KB, 325x277) Image search: [Google]
Jessi.jpg
17 KB, 325x277
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!
>>
>>69967959

>>69967020
>>
>>69967999

Nice trips
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>69967959

kys 2bh
>>
>>69967999
niga wat
>>
Well that was boring. Was just a duller version of Half in the Bag.
>>
People actually care about what reviewers have to say about things, and watch them saying it? And then make threads about it? People really do this?
>>
>>69967999
lol

im convinced jews go after internet critics to "protect the tribe"

just like theyre doing with AVGN bc he said he wasnt going to see ghostbusters
>>
File: 1441803371493.jpg (31 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1441803371493.jpg
31 KB, 300x343
>>69967999
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Hmmm, the commentary on use of miniatures, forced perspective, combos of ... etc. was worthwhile. A little self-indulgent overall though. We've all seen Tremors by now. Kept expecting them to spoof the film with their own Graboid popping up.

Also, why is the sweaty guy so sweaty?

>>69967999
This all seems unwarranted. I feel bad for the internet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.