[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder this is just a fun popcorn action flick and doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ALIENS.jpg (59 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
ALIENS.jpg
59 KB, 375x500
Reminder this is just a fun popcorn action flick and doesn't deserve to be linked with the 1979 masterpiece.
>>
>>69965592
Hm, I think I agree.
>>
i agree
>>
>>69965592
I thirdly agree
>>
>>69965592
yeah, i agree, Xenomorph in Aliens are retarded and easy to kill.... but it's a great film, so who gives a shit
>>
>>69967424
>retarded and easy to kill
So just like the one in the first one?
>>
File: Alien_movie_poster.jpg (45 KB, 499x743) Image search: [Google]
Alien_movie_poster.jpg
45 KB, 499x743
>>69965592
The first film only worked because the writers forced the characters to be retarded. It's just like The Walking Dead and Prometheus which people love to shit on here.

>Let's get up close and personal with a completely unknown lifeform!
>Let's not follow quarantine procedure!
>Let's all separate and get picked off one by one!
>OMG the alien is invincible and terrifying! How did this happen??
>>
>>69965592
It's like comparing Terminator and Terminator 2. Two different genres in the series (Horror, Action) and only idiots compare them. Also the first two films were the only good ones in both series. Prometheus was in the same universe and still good but not technically a xenomorph film.
>>
>>69967831
>and only idiots compare them
Yes, how dare anyone compare consecutive films from same series.
>>
STOP COMPARING THEM THEY'RE BOTH GREAT MOVIES OF DIFFERENT GENRES

REEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm sorry your autism won't let you appreciate both, as they're the best films of their genres.
>>
>>69967898
Two different genres, directors, styles. No comparison is necessary. It's apples and oranges. Only autists see them as just "both fruit."
>>
>>69965592
Yup it's the one piece of shit sequel that james cameron made.
Normies eat it up though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.