[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did they hire a cross-eyed chubby cuck to butcher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (485 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485 KB, 512x512
Why the fuck did they hire a cross-eyed chubby cuck to butcher Euron's character?
>>
Why the fuck should I care about Urine? He's king of the worst people and now must make boats to be relevant for next season, suck my ass. Bravo
>>
>>69966704
He's fucking based in the books.
>>
Literally wrote him out lmao

Hurr make me a bunch of ships
>>
File: no0.jpg (336 KB, 900x544) Image search: [Google]
no0.jpg
336 KB, 900x544
>town of 10 people
>go make me 1000 boats
>>
these scenes are literally dorne tier and their house sigil looks like a anatomy drawing of a uterus
>>
>>69967897
The whole sea octopus shit is based
>>
>>69965399
>ironborn! go chop downall the trees !

The Iron Islands have very, very few trees.
>>
File: driller.jpg (154 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
driller.jpg
154 KB, 650x434
>>69967870
>town of 1 person
>talking to himself
>go make me 10,000 boats
>>
>>69965399

HELLO BATOU
>>
>>69968011
it's easy to find some when they're all off screen!
>>
And not only the character they ruined the whole fucking scene WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DRAGONBINDER jesus
>>
>>69968011
>6 trees
>a thousand ships
>all in the comfort of his public bath spring
>>
>>69965399
>guys let's sink our economy, manpower and trees to make boats
i love this guy, literally trump
>>
NOHORN
O
H
O
R
N
>>
>>69965399
Euron is literally the worst cast character in the series, apart from the dornish desaster. The guy could play a convincing Victarion maybe, but as Euron he's just plain wrong.
Why the fuck would you not cast Mads Mikkelsen or his brother? Especially since Mads would've been available due to Hannibal being cancelled.
I loved book Euron and Victarion, and now they ruined Euron and wrote Victarion out. Fuck.
>>
Why didn't they just cast Dario?
>>
>>69968438
To me it seems like they tried to merge the characters together but failed miserably.
>>
BEND THE PLANKS LOL
>>
>>69967767
he's a fucking autist in the books
>>
D&D hate the Ironborn, I guess. Looks like they're just turning the whole Iron Islands plotline into le evil villians chasing Theon and his stronk womyn syster to save on budget.
>>
>>69969110

You're thinking of Victarion, Euron is like evil Errol Flynn
>>
>>69965399
They could at least have given him the eyepatch to make him memorable.
But giving him NO eyepatch is very unique and non-pirate-clicheish, bravo D&D!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.