[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The whole world of ASOIAF is stuck in an infinite time loop and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
The whole world of ASOIAF is stuck in an infinite time loop and everything is perpetually resetting back a number of decades/centuries each time the world is destroyed in the final apocalyptic battle. The Doom of Valeria is probably somehow the event which triggered the whole infinite time loop, and probably the point back to where everything starts again each time the world ends.

Screencap this post.
>>
Oh, and I should add, each time this happens things occur slightly differently. Maybe this is the story of the final timeline when the loop is broken.
>>
Pretty autistic senpai
>>
>le apocalypse time loop
original and hilarious
>>
File: groundhog-day-poster-1200x1600.jpg (503 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
groundhog-day-poster-1200x1600.jpg
503 KB, 1200x1600
>>69964627

Groundhog GOT ?
>>
>>69964911
explain the brad pic. i need context
>>
>>69964941
The guy thinking he is talking to Brad got trapped in an infinite time loop.
>>
>>69964627

Is this a subtle parody of Latza?
>>
Dark Souls did it first
>>
>>69964627
>what is Ouroboros?
>>
>>69964627
>there are people that will argue against this
>>
$521
>>
>>69964666
So the timelines alter each time due to Bran/3eyes? Like each time he fucks something up and has to respawn until he gits gud and saves the world?
>edge of a song of ice and fire tomorrow 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>69964627
thats p stupid and you're stupid for thinking it

its more like each continent is on the brink of an Apocalypse, sothoryos is pretty much mega-africa taken over by beasts, disease and deadly plant life. essos managed to hold out but a lot of it is p barren. valarya got fucked over

its like parts of the world have cycles of their own of destruction and resurrection, like a mass extinction that makes way for new life every now and again

sort of like our own world famalam
>>
File: rusty.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rusty.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>69964627
>>
>>69965519
>>69967030
OP here. I missed out the most important part of why my theory works. It explains why the TV and book stories differ in certain places, because they are two separate timelines. In the end of the TV series, there will be a reset, and that will possibly lead to the book timeline.

I'm telling you, screencap this post.
>>
>>69968051
I wouldn't put it past those bozos desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.