[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to ER >check myself in in the afternoon >stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: 85501.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
85501.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>go to ER
>check myself in in the afternoon
>stuck sitting and waiting for them to refer me to a psychiatric facility
>they give me an ativan to help calm my anxiety
>sleep that night pretty well
>start talking to person that is stuck right outside my door all the time (there was a new one since I woke up)
>says I've been very cooperative and they bring a tv into my room
>none of the DVDs in it look all that great, a couple shitty Adam sandler movies (Although they did have anger management which was pretty okay compared to the rest of sandler's shit)
>see Juno at the very back
>always wanted to see it but never got around to it
>DVD is scratched to hell but try to watch it anyways.
>too broken to work
>social worker comes in and I end up checking out of the hospital then
>get home and pirate an actual working version
9/10 pretty good film, actually. Aged well.
>>
>>69964156
why are you crazy
>>
>>69964334
I have some mental illnesses that /tv/ would label as meme-illnessess and I was gonna kill myself (hence the person at my door putting me on suicide watch).
>>
File: 1452038179807.jpg (152 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1452038179807.jpg
152 KB, 560x420
>>69964581
ELLEN FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>69964727
I have PTSD and Borderline Personality disorder. what caused me to get into the ER is I was about to commit sudoku but my roomates stopped me.

also I'm a tranny
>>
File: 9.jpg (693 KB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
693 KB, 3000x2001
>>69964829
Shame they stopped you 2bh
Please don't watch any movies with my waifu again
>>
>>69964829
Attention seeking tranny with crazy mental issues looking for attention.

Why am I not surprised.
>>
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>69964156
>>69964581
Nobody likes you, Ellen
>>
>>69964829
>Borderline Personality disorder
so you like trolling people in real life?

nice blog posts btw
>>
>>69964156
>"All I see is porkswords"

>"That eggo is preggo"

That's just the first two that come to mind. I should have walked out of that fucking meme movie.
>>
File: 1462961279479.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1462961279479.jpg
61 KB, 1000x800
>tell nurse if she doesnt fuck me I'll kill myself
>she gets angry and the big guys sedate me
>best high ever
>>
>>69964829
gee, that sure is a completely unrelated list of mental illnesses!
>>
>>69964999
no I feel like everyone I find even remotely attractive is a god and I am an ant and anything I could do to upset or even generally not be perfect all the time around them will cause them to hate my guts and abandon me instantly just like everyone else has in my life.
>>
>>69965103
I always wondered: How do trannys deal with the fact that literally the entire world would be happier and better off without them? Must be tough to know that everybody secretly despises you and wishes you would kill yourself.
Keep your chin up. Not like you could sink any lower pervert
>>
>>69965162
>How do trannys deal with the fact that literally the entire world would be happier and better off without them? Must be tough to know that everybody secretly despises you and wishes you would kill yourself.
The same way white people feel about this
>>
>Yo, yo, yo-giddy, yo.
>>I'm a suicide risk.
>Juno?
>>No, it's Morgan Freeman.
>>Do you have any bones that need collecting?
>Only the one in my pants.
>>I'm pregnant.
>What?! Honest to blog?
and the academy award for best original screenplay goes to...
>>
>get taken into ER 1 night cuz blackout drunk and on pills
>.39 ba
>wake up at 4 in the morning
>pee all over room, try to bust out of hospital because I didn't know what's happening
>security guard tackles me and handcuffs me to bed
>nurse sedates me
>wake up next morning
>eat someone elses breakfast
>walk home 6 in miles in nothing but hospital gown
>watch The Mummy when I get home
>>
>>69964156
Nice blog
>>
>>69964156
You're definitely mentally ill. You liked Juno.
>>
File: Good shit.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Good shit.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>69965053
Look how hairy her arms are, that's really hot
>>
File: 1438218951103.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438218951103.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>69964156
>>
>>69965418
this, doctors recommend it
>>
>>69965182
White people invented nearly everything you use on a daily basis just to say the least. Name one contribution a tranny has made. Just one, I'll wait.
>>
File: cera1.jpg (40 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
cera1.jpg
40 KB, 480x540
"Honest to blog. like a boss, applesauce-" Ellen cheerfully remarked.

"CUT!" Diablo yelled.

"What's wrong? I thought that take was good."

Diablo frowned and tilted her head downward. Ellen looked down at the bulge in the front of her pants and gasped in surprise.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even feel it happen!"

Diablo sighed in exasperation. Filming had run late, and the suck boy had already gone home for the night- after having relieved Ellen of five loads over the course of the day. Ellen was flush with embarrassment.

"I'll just go in the bathroom and take care of this..."

"That'll take too long. Come here." Diablo sternly demanded.

Ellen nervously eyed her. "I'm sorry, you're lovely, but it's just..."

Diablo knew enough about Ellen's tastes. She turned her attention.

"Michael!"

Michael Cera looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

"What?"

"Drop to your knees."

"What? No!"

"Fucking do it now or I'm going to fire your ass and hire Jesse Eisenberg to film the rest of your scenes!"
>>
>>69965546
the retractable dildo
>>
>>69964156
Damn, sometimes I forget how beautiful she used to be.
>>69964727
Nah, why would I off myself? Because she got older and now she's ugly? That happens to every chick in the world, soon or later (although I do agree that it happened very soon with her). I'm glad that Ellen was immortalized by films when she was young and beautiful, that's all I need to be honest.
>>
File: cera2.jpg (18 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
cera2.jpg
18 KB, 236x330
>>69965603
Michael quickly complied.

"There. Now Ellen, do your business, and make it quick, so we can finish this take."

Ellen gently patted Michael on the head and began unzipping her fly.

"I've... I've never done this before..."

Ellen and Diablo both broke out in riotous laughter.

"I bet he means he's never sucked a white one!" Diablo cackled wickedly.

"No, I'm serious..."

Ellen smiled warmly. "That's really sexy. I bet I'll finish quick thinking about that." She fished her steely hard five inch rod out of her fly.

Michael took it in his hand, leaned forward, and tentatively licked it.

"Hurry up you little bitch, we ain't got all night!"

"Diablo? Do you mind? You're ruining my concentration here and I'll never be able to finish."

Diablo sighed and fell silent.

"It's ok baby, just open wide."

Michael parted his lips as Ellen pressed her hands against his scalp and eased the tip of her cock in.

"Ow! Cover your teeth! Mmmm... that's better. Work some spit up. Use your tongue more."

Ellen gasped as she pushed her short cock to the back of Michael's mouth and basked in the wet warmth.
>>
File: cera3.jpg (146 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
cera3.jpg
146 KB, 610x343
>>69965647
"That's not so bad, is it baby?"

"Nmm-mmm"

"I knew you'd be all right." Ellen tilted her hips back and forward, slowly pumping Michael's face as she held his head in place.

"Unn... so good..."

Ellen thrust fast and hard but she felt Michael begin to sputter and gag. She needed more stimulation, so she instead put one hand on his lower jaw and forced his mouth to close tighter, then began to thrust slowly, dragging her shaft back and forth over his tongue.

"Oh baby... OHHH"

Ellen's tight, smooth little ballsack pulsed against Michael's chin as Ellen pressed his face into her crotch. He felt his mouth flood with warm, sweet love which he instinctively swallowed.

Ellen pulled out and stroked her shaft once, eliciting a single pearly drop from her piss slit. Michael, without having to be told, leaned forward and licked it off, then lovingly kissed her tip.

"You're a natural born cocksucker" Ellen grinned down at him. She pushed her softening cock back into her pants, zipped up and helped Michael to his feet.

"All right, ACTION! What do you mean you never stopped filming? Oh well, I guess this'll be a DVD bonus feature then."
>>
>>69965546
Speedrunning
>>
>>69965546
They invented A WHOLE NEW SEX!
A WHOLE!
>>
Some of the hottest chicks i've ever met were from the looney bin actually

Also my first gf was from there, my second one too heh
>>
>>69965162
>How do trannys deal with the fact that literally the entire world would be happier and better off without them?

Get (worse) mental illness and kill themselves. Rhetorical question, I know.

>Must be tough to know that everybody secretly despises you and wishes you would kill yourself.

It's amazing to me that people are so open about this attitude and will admit it is the norm almost everywhere but still insist that it has no connection with their higher rates of mental illnesses.
>>
File: lel.jpg (125 KB, 735x720) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
125 KB, 735x720
>>69965603
>"Fucking do it now or I'm going to fire your ass and hire Jesse Eisenberg to film the rest of your scenes!"
>>
>>69965677
>>69965647
>>69965603
What does it mean if I got a boner reading this
>>
>>69964334
He thinks Juno was good. The guy must be mentally unbalanced af
>>
>>69969425
You really really really like DVD bonus features
>>
>>69964156
act
>>
>>69969284
>It's amazing to me that people are so open about this attitude and will admit it is the norm almost everywhere but still insist that it has no connection with their higher rates of mental illnesses.
That's because gender identity disorder has a 100% correlation with narcissism and depression
Even after SRS, the rate of suicide doesn't change either

So rather than blaming society, it's quite likely that a mental disorder causing these problems also cause suicidal thoughts
These levels of suicide are not found in ANY other marginalised group
Do you really think that's a coincidence?
>>
>>69969887
I don't care if people want to do whatever to their own penises if they have some life experience or whatever, but someone needs to inject more reality into the discussion. A lot will say how it's like being in a prison when they've never been in a prison ever. A lot reckon they know having their body parts in a certain appearance or configuration will make them feel complete or happy or whatever despite having no experience of his other body either.
>>
>>69970288
That's because hormone treatment and SRS is the equivalent of treating body dysmorphia with lipo-suction, or a fever by putting the person in a bath full of ice
They're treating the symptons (or pandering to the symptons really) rather than treating the illness
>>
>>69970377
it's treating a hormone imbalance by giving the person even more of the hormones they already have too much of then surgically altering their body to look like the gender they feel like because of this imbalance. a much simpler solution would be to just bring up the levels of the hormones they're deficient in until they feel comfortable in their own body.
>>
>wife goes out to party with her friends
>have to spend a weekend with my wifes son
>I hate the little shit but someone has to take care of him, and it certainly won't be his father
>borrow some dvds, Matrix, some Disney movies and MCU since he likes those
>the moment my wife leaves I see a shit eatting grin on his face
>ignore it, go make him some dinner
>he eats it, doesen't forget to menition that it tastes like shit, ignore it
>I ask him if he wants to watch some movies
>he says yes, but I see that shit eatimg grin on his face
>turns out he fucked up all of the dvds
then I borrowed Matrix agin and it was a 9/10 movie, discus
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.