[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S4 finale: Bran & Co are attacked by the wights, Jojen dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: jojen-reed-1430739128.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jojen-reed-1430739128.gif
2 MB, 500x281
S4 finale: Bran & Co are attacked by the wights, Jojen dies ffs, the rest are saved by COTF and by running into the fucking cave.

S6E4: After getting coldmarked by NK, Max Von Sydow literally says to Bran "he knows you're here, he'll come for you", which means Night King, the zombie overlord, did not know Bran lived in the cave, and by default - he fucking should.

But who cares, because teenage girls don't give a shit about logic, because stronk womyn amirite.
>>
congrats, it only took you 6 seasons to realize this show is utter shit.
>>
wut, they literally went out of their way to explain this

paraphrasing
>he knows you're here, he'll come for you
>but you can stop him
>not now that he's touched you
>>
>>69960498
He should have known qbout him being there
>>
he couldn't get in before because of magical wards or whatever. wether or not he knew he was there is irrelevant
god this thread is shit
>>
>>69963687
>"he knows you're here, he'll come for you"
> wether or not he knew he was there is irrelevant
>>
>>69960333
Never stated he didnt know he was there, just wasnt able to get in until Bran was 'marked'. Please pay more attention when watching the show to prevent future pointless theeads.
>>
So Bran can/has been influencing time?

If so, is the show jumping the shark?
>>
>>69963828
>"he knows you're here, he'll come for you"
>>
>>69962949
Why should he have known?
>>
>>69963843
No, Bran is not going to do anything important. He's a vessel for exposition and maybe poetic justice i.e he makes the mad king mad, Hodor a hodor etc.
>>
>>69963900
Thats taken out of context, he says after this he can get in now because he marked bran, i can see why some autists can't comprehend this because it requires some thought but it makes absolute sense, why would nights king wait outside a place where he can't get in, he marks bran and bloodraven tells bran he knows where we are and now he can get in.
>>
>>69963843

Its a show about dragons, shadowy ghost assassins, face changing assassins, zombies, people being brought from the dead without being a zombie...and you draw the line at mental projection through time?
>>
>>69964075
I draw the line if he is influencing time, not if he is just going to the past and witnessing past events.
>>
File: time-travel-3-638.jpg (145 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
time-travel-3-638.jpg
145 KB, 638x479
>>69964237

They really need to explain to us is he walking library who can travel through time and see the events, or Neo from Matrix, or John Connor?
>>
>>69964410
>there
>>
>>69963948
Nk controls the wights telepatically
>>
God, this is such a shit show with braindead fanbase that will defend anything. I hope HBO cancels it.
>>
>>69965461
Where was it established that he can see through the eyes of the wights?
>>
>>69966246
During the fight with jon at hardhone
>>
>>69960333
god you nitpicking bastard are worse than my ex-gf who kept nitpicking on something so goddamn simple all the god fucking time, how about you step aside the shitposting or fucking funposting whatever and actually create an intelligent fucking discussion for fuck sake or fucking better just speculate or create your own goddamn fanfiction than nitpicking why bran is huge or why robin is a fucking teenager shit just watch the goddamn show you fucking autist.
god I hate you fucking fucks more than the fucking showplebs and the bookfag combine jesus h mary fuck you guys for making me commented just because your piece of goddamn brain can fucking think for 3 goddamn second before having a retard seizure attack goddamn
>>
>>69966531
How so?
>>
He knew Bran wqs in the cave, but he didn't know Bran had these abilities. It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
File: dRF3ij0.jpg (213 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
dRF3ij0.jpg
213 KB, 1936x1936
>>69960333
The Three Eyed Raven works for the Great Other.

He can see the future and the past, and didn't warned Bran about this, because he wanted him to be marked.

When he says 'leave me', he is speaking to the Night King, ordering him to kill him. If the NW wanted, he could have drowned him into snow or enough dead bodies in that small cave. But he didn't in the last years? Why? Because they're under the same banner.

The White Walkers didn't rebelled. The Children of the Forest who helped mankind were the ones that rebel. Just watch the grenade that the last CotF uses. It glows blue before exploding.

Also, the Three Eyed Raven was an avatar from the Old Gods, who serve the Great Other. Who is also a nameless god, like the Old Gods.
>>
>>69967668

durrr i dunno. im just retarded:)
>>
>>69966772
This is how I feel about /tv/ all the time
>>
>>69960333
>which means Night King, the zombie overlord, did not know Bran lived in the cave, and by default - he fucking should.
how would he know bran had powers and wasn't just a random bloke running around in the snow up north????
>>
>>69960333
what i would not give to be 12yo again.
leave this place op, enjoy life instead
>>
>>69969646
OOOOR

all this shit is made up and it doesnt matter about the details about what someone made up.
>>
File: 1396216086406.jpg (186 KB, 763x992) Image search: [Google]
1396216086406.jpg
186 KB, 763x992
Legit question: Was the white walker who was fighting Jon at Hardhome the same guy that got killed in the cave by the obsidian spear?

If so, does that mean he can literally come back over and over again or is he a special snowflake who only got one "life" like anyone else?
>>
>>69972255
Because fuck fostering discussions, right.
>>
>>69972054
It's mostly the general threads. Threads to a certain movie or series with a very specific question or topic in mind usually contain less quality /tv/ shitspam.
>>
>>69962949
He did, he just couldn't access the cave because of the magic protecting the cave. When the NK baited Bran into getting touched by him, he could enter.
Why do you think he showed up so quickly? He was already hanging around the cave.
>>
>>69973116
how about fostering some memes, retard?
>>
>>69973116
>"discussions" about this shit show

please
>>
>>69965461
NK knows someone went into the Cotf cave. But he didn't know its a greenseer
>>
>>69960333

What are you even babbling on about? Pure nonsense and a waste of trips.
>>
>>69966772

Pretty much /tv/ in a nutshell squire.

99% nitpicking cunts who cry and whine over nonsense.
>>
>>69972073
Exactly this
>>
>>69964075
Im fine with all that but not a fucking cave entrance on one side and a door on the other.
>>
You all know what R.R. Martin is just winging everything as he goes, right?
>>
What is the motivation of the walkers
>>
>>69972847
they all look same so normies don't get confused
>>
Question for the retards in this thread:

Where is it ever established that the NK controls all the wights and is aware of what they see/experience?

He can give them general orders obviously as seen from Hardhome, but it is never established he micros them and is always in direct connection with them.

Its like harbinger and the collectors in ME2. Harbinger could assume direct control to see through one, but here there is nothing like that, they are just his slaves.
>>
>>69972112

lin?
>>
>>69974062
Dornish bad pussy
>>
File: CA9.gif (768 KB, 410x231) Image search: [Google]
CA9.gif
768 KB, 410x231
>>69960333
S7 finale: Bran saves penalty against the ice zombies and wins the seven kingdoms cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2hDMIjD9TU
>>
HOLD THE DOOR!
>>
this shit doesnt make any sense if nights king tagged bran shouldnt he be the one running away
>>
>>69960333
he couldn't get into the cave before touching bran, you dumb piece of shit.
i love how you acted so smug when you couldn't even understand this simple point that was clearly exposed for retards like you.
the icing on the cake was theanti-sjw meme you crammed in the post for no reason other than pandering to the rèdditors who invaded this board.
>>
>>69975138N
no tag-backs
>>
I always assumed that the skeletons from S4 finale were something different than the wights that they just never explained. They looked completely different.
>>
>>69975481
There is nothing else they could be.
>>
>>69975481
They were Bran warging into them from the future in order to kill Jojen and make paste with his body.
>>
>>69975549

Skeletons of whoever were buried around the tree, for some reason protecting it?
>>
>>69975637
We have never seen, read or heard about something like that in the GoT universe.

On the other hand we have White Walkers and Whights who are literally that.

Occam's razor says what?
>>
>>69975481
they're from the books, wildlings call them bad'see-gee'eye
>>
>>69975839

Well then it's pretty dumb that every other time we've seen wights they look like zombies and are usually roaming around in a hoard, where in that scene they were straight up skeletons, for some reason hiding in the snow around the tree.
>>
>>69976138
I am not arguing the stupidity of it.

The theory was that they had stayed sooooo long under the snow, they lost all their flesh, etc.
>>
>>69976215

>the theory was that they had stayed sooooo long under the snow, they lost all their flesh

Well that's sure counter intuitive.
>>
>>69976304
We might be over analyzing something the writers put there to "look cool Dabid" without regard for lore.
>>
>>69974941
/sp/ pls go
>>
Nowhere in the books or show has it ever even been hinted that the white walkers and wights are telepathically linked. They're not a hivemind.
>>
>>69976090
>bad'see-gee'eye
nice meme
>>
>>69974750
steve?
>>
>>69977129
Most of them don't even have eyes. How the fuck else could they do what they do?
>>
>>69977129
I believe it was somewhere in the novels that Walkers can control the Wights.
>>
>>69960333
That chapter was fucking retarded. I cringed the whole episode.
>Hold the door
How the fuck will foreign countries even translate this?
>>
>>69977209
I don't think they have enough intel to make that assumption. There's only been one actual sighted White Walker in the books and it was killed by Sam.
>>
>>69977209
I believe that's horseshit :^)
>>
>>69977209
It really wasn't
>>
>>69977209
the wights are just bran warged into the dead bodies spying on the others
>>
>>69969646
there are no gods in this story you humongous retard
>>
>>69977129
They must have some control seeing as they coordinated an attack on the fist of the first men.

Small paul and the wight that attacks mormont make it seem like they have some individuality too though.
>>
>>69977258
>>69977273
>>69977324
There's a lot of info buried in Oldtown and ancient tomes around the Kingdoms (like when Sam was searching for info about the Walkers, there was a lot in the Watch's library). A lot was learned during the War in ancient times.
>>
>>69977258
>>69977273
>>69977324
I don't have an exact quote, going by memories.

>>69977353
lulz
>>
>>69977234
The overall reaction seems to be "just fuck my dub up"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EejjwJry8pk
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.