[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wandered in from /trv/ what happened to this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 141379137890.jpg (6 KB, 236x159) Image search: [Google]
141379137890.jpg
6 KB, 236x159
wandered in from /trv/

what happened to this board?
>>
>>69958008
reddit something something
>>
>>69958008
Shitposting took the guise of "board culture." That way, when the mods delete it, people cry about how their culture is being oppressed, then they ease off a little.

It's a bubble and burst scenario. The bubble swells with puss and piss and shit, then the mods come and do something, anything; SOMETHING THAT SEEMS LIKE IT IS MAYBE NEEDED A LITTLE, then the bubble spits its shit-piss all over the place, then the whole thing resets and we do it again.
>>
>tfw Cannes threads were the only times I came here regularly in weeks
I hate /tv/ lately
>>
Dammit OP, I was hoping this was a Simpsons thread. I have been collecting a shitload of screencaps as I've been binge watching.

Sorry you misclicked though, I know how jarring it can be.

>>69959243
>Shitposting took the guise of "board culture."
That does sound accurate.
>>
>>69958008
underage shitposters and normalfags from all around the internet started coming here for the "memes" and now it's only capeshit and hollywood flicks because those are the only things that normalfags like
>>
>>69958008
pedophiles ruined actress threads.
>>
Bane memes brought in reddit and killed the board for good
>>
>>69958008
What happened with /film/?
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 874x763) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 874x763
>>69960743
>>
>>69958008
cucks cucking cucks

join in or leave now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.