[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“What do you think he did to me?” What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sansa-Stark-Profile-HD.png (963 KB, 728x977) Image search: [Google]
Sansa-Stark-Profile-HD.png
963 KB, 728x977
>“What do you think he did to me?”

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69956094
he gave her a receding hairline
>>
>>69956094
What do you think she meant by this
>>
what was littlefinger's motivation for giving sansa to ramsey in the tv show? I forget what he was promised.
>>
I wonder if Sansa realizes how hard she made his dick by asking those questions.
>>
>you will never hold her hand on a nice walk and then later plow her vag from behind while gripping her huge hips and looking down occasionally at her little asshole winking up at you as i to say "hello"
>>
>>69956094
He forced her to eat and eat and eat?
>>
But she knew she had to have sex with him and she agreed to it?

What what was she complaining about?
>>
He did what every other husband and wife do by law in Westeros.

Sure, wedding rape may be taboo to US, but in this universe it's totally fine. That's why the later seasons suck, they started pandering to what a modern audience considers rape, as opposed to what the characters consider rape.
>>
>>69956198
he's a well known cuck. he got a huge boner from the thought of ramsey giving it to her in a way littlefinger could only dream of. so did i.
>>
I wonder how mad the SJWS are going to be when it's based CIA who saves the North as Salsa fails to gain the support of the Tullys.
>>
>>69956198
His motivation was "The writers of the show need this character in a different location"
>>
File: bex_gxlcyaaez3p.jpg (18 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
bex_gxlcyaaez3p.jpg
18 KB, 285x249
>>69956094
"He asked you loaded fucking questions."
>>
>>69956250
Wtf are you talking about, he also beat and tortured her, or is that also a feminist delusion now
>>
>>69956540
gtfo sjw
>>
>>69956540

Fucking where!?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.