[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you honestly think about this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 17
File: file.png (575 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
file.png
575 KB, 1200x675
What did you honestly think about this scene?
>>
Made me laugh. The idea was ok, but the execution was ridiculous. Still sad to see the retard die.
>>
sorrowful
>>
File: hold de door.png (7 KB, 1261x119) Image search: [Google]
hold de door.png
7 KB, 1261x119
>>69956048
>>69956085
It was ridiculous.
>>
>>69956085
the execution was great but it still made me laugh toward the end

moreso because i was wondering if this was D&D or GRRM and how it would be perceived if they wrote this to deviate from the books and also how it would if GRRM told them it's what happens

if this was a part of the book and had already been public knowledge, I think people would be amazed by it...but now every big reveal is going to be under scrutiny
>>
DABID!!!!!
>>
Any emotional weight was ruined by having to comprehend why he was having a seizure and going to say holdor for the rest of his life and then wondering 'is that really the twist, are you fucking kidding me?'
>>
Very funny
>>
It was better than

>Where's my Niece and Nephew?
>Let's go murder them! >:)

and

>Galavanting? Lol you learn that at no-cock school nerd?

The writing this season is fucking middle-school tier.
>>
>>69956048
I laughed. I'm sure they were like

>hey dude what should we add to the show to make it look cool?
>a flaccid penis?
>mmmm ok, but we need more
>what about eunuch jokes?
>yeah, but we need something more
>let me think... TIME TRAVEL!
>holy shit you're a genius let's do it
>>
>>69956048
That fat kid will never act again.
I thought it was awkward and ridiculous. The fact that they pushed the emo music for this made it even more awkward and ridiculous.
>>
>>69956594
>no-cock school
Thats fuckin sick boys locker room banter tho
>>
>>69956595
lol yeah..."hey kid actor...can you show your penis to the camera? don't worry, it'll be funny."
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 479x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 479x241
Well, I for one thought it was highly depressing,
>>
>>69956594
there's been a bunch of shitty crude one liners this season and it's pretty lame. It's not supposed to be a comedy calm the fuck down GOT
>>
It was like killing a puppy.

Cheap writting to make Bran the biggest villian in this show
>>
D&D listened to Panic! At The Disco one too many times.
>>
>>69956764
Or killing a dire wolf?
>>
Made no sense

Why would bran even be trying to warg past hodor in dreamland to control future hod or? Why not exit dreamland? Why weren't his eyes white?
>>
So just because that girl said HOLD THE DOOR is the reason why he says Hodor. She could have said literally anything else. What a stupid contrived plotpoint that is just goofy and cringeworthy.
>>
>>69956458
>but now every big reveal is going to be under scrutiny
it's just autistic people on 4chan who are like that
>>
>>69956048
Classic pleb disregard for the lives of those who aren't the supposed protagonists, the babyfaces of the program. The fan base won't turn against Bran. They cheer when the guy labeled as the heel dies and have amnesia for whatever it is the "good guy" does.
They'll see it as "he sacrificed himself to save his friend"

The "friend" who crippled him as a child to create his own personal slave. Those fags who record themselves watching the show are like pro wrestling fans, they'll like whoever they're told to like
>>
>>69956844
CGI is expensive, you know
>>
>>69956653
Except it wasn't, and the Ironbabies should have shut him down on the spot when he admitted to killing his own brother, their leader. That whole scene was embarrassing.

>oi m8, ye i fukkn slew me own brother eh wot! I have a big cock!! XDDDD
>Okay, we accept you as our leader!
>>
>>69956850
>Why would bran even be trying to warg past hodor in dreamland to control future hod or
Because the guy who knows all of history set him up for do it. Because he knows that Wylis needs to become Hodor in order for Bran to complete his journey.
It's how it happened and it's how it has to happen.
>>
>>69956857
>What a stupid contrived plotpoint that is just goofy and cringeworthy.

Just like the rest of the series.
>>
>>69956850
Reflex? He just sees a fat retard and dives in, man. Bran's kinda an asshole.
>>
>>69956897
I've literally heard this excuse like 8 times today. Not even a peta member but what the fuck. Why do they keep killing all the (apparently) retarded/defenseless direwolves! They can't keep getting away with it!!!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
>>
>>69956048
/tv/ predicted that shit 3 episodes ago, too bad I didn't cap that shit.
>>
>>69956921
his plan was actually solid (maybe not the marriage part but at least an alliance), and not being cockles or a womyn is a bonus in their eyes.
>>
What else was bad was the look of horror on Varys' face when melisandre part 2 lectures him.
>>
>>69956594
all those lines are normal for iron islanders
>>
>>69956968
Shock value. Same reason they kill random people constantly.

>>69956976
I hate to be a bookfag here, but his plan was solid and worked out much better in the books. I don't understand why D&D didn't just take that scene straight out of AFFC. Made more sense.
>>
>>69956986
this the scene was shaping up to be nice but that end shit was dumb
>>
>>69956048
Better than Degrassi: The Next Generation
>>
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT GAME OF THRONES

WE GET IT

NOW STOP

STOP STOP STOP STOP

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT NOW

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOLLEEEEE
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You guys know it was confirmed canon by Martin right?
>>
>>69957032
YEAH!

MAKE MORE BANEPOSTING THREADS AND ONE WORD FORCED MEME THREADS!!!!
>>
>>69956969
There's a post on some book fan forum that predicted this shit in 2008.
>>
Maybe this is because i'm not a native speaker but i didn't find this scene particularly ridiculous.

It was more like
>Hey, hodor noticed Bran in the past
>Wait, this is probably bad
>He's gonna have the melt down right
>Yep, he said it
>Huh, timetravel

Dunno, made me feel bad for the big guy, and the mild time fuckery thing didn't bother me.
>>
>>69956946
The kid is better off dead, that's just how it is
Daenarys and her plot + everyone else can carry the story with absolutely no problems

I don't give a rats ass about the little twerp or his dyked out teen titan crew. Their power level is OP up the ass and it's sickening
>>
>>69957044
keep it on reddit and on your containment threads there hothead.
>>
>>69957084
>Daenarys and her plot can carry the story
gonna need a bigger bait
>>
>>69957127
You think her plan to invade Westeros is weak?
You're gonna need a bigger brain
>>
>>69957057
It felt forced. Like they backed themselves into a corner with showing Wylis and immediately the audience is expecting him to become a retard so D&D do it as quickly as possible in the same courtyard that he was in a couple episodes back. I know GRRM confirmed it to be canon but it was just executed terribly and felt rushed and didn't feel earned.
>>
>>69956085
>>69956594

Always get a good cringe when i come on here, seeing these neckbeards in moms basement act as if they know anything about writing, atmosphere, directing etc...

>Stay plebian kids
>>
>>69957163
no it's just that her story line has easily been the worst in the series
>>
>>69957038
Martin doesn't decide what's canon anymore. The series that is constantly producing new material and continuing the story decides what's canon. Which one is doing that? Martin's book series, which hasn't seen a new release in years and currently has no news on an update? Or the show?

Martin has already admitted this. He's on that damage control.
>>
>>69956048
Surprisingly not as cringey as it appears. But left me smirking like "is this for real?".
>>
File: mbAO57i.png (107 KB, 847x637) Image search: [Google]
mbAO57i.png
107 KB, 847x637
>>69956594
>>
Fuck you guys I bet you were crying and posting how it was le epin twist in reddit yesterday. Don't fucking deny it.
>>
>>69957032

This poster should get mod ruled so that whenever he posts the entire post gets replaced with

> STOPIT STOPIT STOPIT
>>
>>69957192
It isn't, a planned invasion and a clash of two worlds is a bad storyline?
.. what the hell is matter with you?

I agree she might be a feminazi man-hating bitch but her mission of raising an army to destroy Westeros makes for a compelling plot vehicle
>>
>>69957373
He totally should bro! but what a weird idea oO i like it xdxdxd
>>
Terrible, and that fat fuck's website is hilarious.

>Actor, atheist, and poet
>>
>>69956712
I'm with you there man. As soon as he said hold the door I cried. By far the most emotional part of the show so far for myself. I'd rather go back to jon being dead for a year than this.
>>
>>69956048
i watched i alone
and cried
>>
>>69957478
post it
>>
>>69957184
you can know something is done well or not without being able to do it yourself, whether or not you should be criticizing it is a different matter
>>
>>69956887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMTVcbvb3c

Bran's actor gets it
>>
File: 1464020962804.jpg (188 KB, 1461x1065) Image search: [Google]
1464020962804.jpg
188 KB, 1461x1065
>>69956048
I think you should check'em.
>>
honestly thought it was the most emotion-stirring scene in the entire series.
>>
>>69958073
Were the emotions you're referring to embarrassment and annoyance? If yes then I agree.
>>
>guy loses his best friend and pet retard in the same day
>only person he has left is a lil jewgirl

he's so fucked
>>
>>69956048
I couldn't help but laugh at that fat guy sperging out on the ground screaming about doors
>>
>>69956048
I loved it. I felt more for him than for any other character this year.That boy should get an emmy because he showed more emotion with that 1 line than dinklage with his whole speech
>>
>>69957184
yeah because football playes make the best writers?
>>
File: 1459901289243.png (53 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
1459901289243.png
53 KB, 186x220
>>69956216
exactly my thoughts

I get what they were trying to do but the whole idea is so silly it's unreal
>>
>>69956048
I felt more sorry for the kid than for Hodor adult desu. Just imagine the shitty life awaiting that kid who used to be normal :(
>>
>>69958238
That little Jew girl is Anne Frank. She's pretty good at hiding. Hell be fine.
>>
>>69958238
Nah dude, if anything he's going to be just fine, jews will survive anywhere and she has a reason to keep him alive seeing how valuable he is.
Im surprised no one mentioms the israeli jewess that made an appearance this episode though.
>t.israeli jew
>>
thought it was a pretty well executed, moving moment in an otherwise mediocre show. of course fags are already running it into the ground now with their gay FEELS memes.
>>
>>69956048
Fucking horrible. Cringed the entire time
>>
>>69957446
i is teh pengwin on d000oom xdlolol
>>
>>69958004
Based Isaac. I bet he understood this scene way better than Dumb & Dumber
>>
>>69956545
it made my soul hurt
>>
File: actorathiestpoet.jpg (265 KB, 1552x823) Image search: [Google]
actorathiestpoet.jpg
265 KB, 1552x823
>>
>>69956048
kinda stupid, but the actor was pretty good
>>
File: ibelieveit.gif (1021 KB, 499x328) Image search: [Google]
ibelieveit.gif
1021 KB, 499x328
Scene makes no sense.

The only reason he had to ho de doe, is because Bloodraven brought Bran into the past. But the only reason he brought Bran into the past was so he could ho de doe. So it's contrived bullshit.
>>
>>69956048

>daily reminder that people literally cried when this scene happened

it was garbage tier.

>there are people that watch game of thrones for the story and writing and not just tits/ass/death
>>
>>69958501
THICC
>>
so who was the actress who got her tits out during the comedy play?
>>
File: dropped.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dropped.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>69956857
There's worse.
>>
It was good, I mean I hate the fact that time travel is now canon but the scene was good and it was a good end for the Hodor mystery.
>>
>>69958506
>But the only reason he brought Bran into the past was so he could ho de doe.
No, he was uploading as much info into Bran as he could
>>
>>69957032
autism the post
>>
>>69958521
>he doesn't watch GoT to see how much worse they can get
The last couple of episodes were pretty constant in their bad level, but they outdid themselves this episode. The Hodor scene and the Iron Islands stuff were just terrible.
The only good thing was the play about the events of season 1.
>>
>>69957192
Her story started strong with the dragons and all but nothing has happened since then.
>>
>>69958542
agreed
grade a tits
>>
File: likeatown.gif (121 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
likeatown.gif
121 KB, 250x188
>>69958570
You're pulling that out your ass. There was no visual indication that was happening.
>>
>>69956857
Sometimes I have trouble telling whether you people are trolling or if you are just plain retarded.
>>
Terrible. Did we really need to know why His or is a retard? It wasn't that important and you could always just assume that maybe it was something like he got kicked in the head by a horse or something. Of course, if they didn't explain it, you'd have artists complaining that it's a "plot hole"
>>
>>69958649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buzr-kQi83c
>>
>>69958709

why do her tits look so different in the two scenes

what's going on here
>>
>>69958709
>tfw this is the closest to seeing Sansa's tits we are ever going to get.
>>
>>69956048
Great idea, mediocre execution at best.

Game of Thrones is simply not a show with good production values. The cinematography just isn't there.
>>
>>69958687
>character development is now a bad thing
>>
>>69958752

kek
>>
File: 1319491368362.png (15 KB, 539x465) Image search: [Google]
1319491368362.png
15 KB, 539x465
>>69958771
>Game of Thrones is simply not a show with good production values. The cinematography just isn't there.
>>
>>69958814
Are you seriously denying it? GoT, most of the time, looks like a cheap CW show. Their camerawork and composition is a hair away from rubbish. It's stock and serviceable at best.

I hope they get a real cinematographer for Season 7. I want the show to have a proper sendoff.
>>
>>69956048
Made me genuinely sad.

Mostly because it's an indicator of how the show has been treating certain characters for quite a while. At the beginning, all the deaths, betrayals were quite unpredictable and made you feel bad for the characters. But now, every character I could give a fuck for has been reduced to a stepping stone for another "fan favourite" mary sue to develop their GRAND PLOT that I frankly don't fucking care about.

Holdthedoor is the epitome of this, he was a nice, if simple, character whose past could be expanded in an interesting way. But what we learn is that his entire goddamn existence lead to the one moment of holding the fucking door, not in some heroic character arc kind of way, but simply because the writers or fat hack Martin himself decided we need Bran to become a druid snow jesus or whatever the fuck he's going to be. And that plot needed some human sacrifice to make anyone give a shit.

Hodor didn't deserve D&D.
>>
>>69958869
Here is your reply
>>
>>69958898
I really wonder how much television and film you've watched if you think GoT looks good. I bet you're a capeshit baby.
>>
>>69958914
Here is your reply.
>>
>>69957052
>no links or sources
gtfo m8
>>
>>69958914

i'm not even a film nerd but shows like fargo look a hell of a lot better shot to me than this
>>
>>69958948
Exactly.

>>69958926
Go back to your capeshit thread retard.
>>
>>69958978
Actually scratch that, even Daredevil, a capeshit show, has better cinematography than GoT. Kek.
>>
>>69958999

i think it's partially to blame on the costume and set designers now. fuckers are allergic to any colors but brown or grey, how are you supposed to take interesting looking shots?
>>
File: 1326116399905.jpg (22 KB, 140x147) Image search: [Google]
1326116399905.jpg
22 KB, 140x147
>>69958948
>>69958978
>>69958999
Here are your replies.
>>
>>69956048
They really, really, really did not need to repeat "hold the door" that many times.

It goes on for way too long.

Seriously, how long was it? Like, two minutes of HOLD THE DOOR?

It could have been thirty seconds.
>>
>>69959121
You keep spamming this meme and it fails to disprove me, at all, every time.
>>
>>69959157
Have another reply.
>>
>>69956048
Reading about it? Shitty and sounded retarded as fuck.

Actually watching it? It was handled a lot better than I figured from initial impressions.

It's alright, a bit contrived and will obviously be handled likely very differently in the books, but it works.
>>
>>69956946
>Bran has to warg Hodor in the past to hold the door as he escapes the white walkers in the future in order to make him a retard that will carry him to the Bloodraven and be able to hold the door
We really didn't need time loops added into this

Also, Bran's selective influence over the flashbacks is fucked up
So young Ned can only vaguely hear Bran
But the Night's King can see and touch him
And he can warg Wylis who can't see him

Fucking
How is this even remotely cohesive
>>
>>69956048
the simple fact is that it 100% worked for most people which is all that matters.
>>
>>69959228
In the books, it's called Greenseeing, and not actually seeing into the past/time traveling. It's just prophetic visions.

As for the show.

The scene with the White Walkers wasn't in the past, it was in the present, it just teleported him essentially, which is why he's not supposed to do it without the 3-Eyed Raven.
As for Ned and Walder (I still can't believe they just called him Wylis because it also starts with a W and they forgot), Bran could have likely warged into Ned as well if he wanted, which would have simultaneously warged him into dead Ned since the present and past are connected and fucked him hard.

It's mostly, Bran can't be seen, but he can warg anybody, the White Walkers/Others was in the present and he was virtually physically there in a weird subconscious way, they're also fucking magic ice zombies.
>>
reminded me of the end of 8 million stories by a tribe called quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJnGeJ_kHpI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMI_HBO5FOM
>>
>>69959342
>it just teleported him essentially
But he physically exists in the tree still
And if it's teleporting, why can he walk?

Feels like a lot of "it's magic, I don't have to explain it"
>>
>>69959342
>and not actually seeing into the past/time traveling

actually Bran causes people in the past to react to him just like in the show ToJ scene. it's very, very likely that GRRM is going in the same direction with it, but I personally trust him to avoid making it too pivotal to the plot.
>>
>>69959390

or rather this one because that video is cut off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU1aVvP4f-E
>>
>>69956986
Yeah they've really done a great job undoing his entire character. At the moment he seems like a clueless fat retard.
>>
>>69958501
>actor, atheist, poet

Looks like Bran did a mercy lobotomy
>>
>>69957005
Hate to be a bookfag, but that's absolutely nothing like how Euron speaks in the books. Wasted potential.
>>
>>69959178
you sound mad m8
>>
zombie stannis , hodor and uncle stark soon
>>
>>69956048

Laughed uncontrollably. The complete tonal dissonance between Hodor heroically sacrificing himself set to slow dramatic music and the absurdity of "hold the door" was just too much. The way the kid is seizuring, the way that he slowly settles into saying Hodor, the hard cut to black. It was just so fucking stupid.
>>
Bookfag with poor memory here, what's Euron's deal? It feels like they mixed Victarion and Euron into one person, except I don't recall Euron at all since its been almost a decade since I read Feast.
>>
>>69958451

How could you keep a cringe up? It was hillarious. I couldn't stop laughing, especially after that hard cut to credits.
>>
>>69960803
In the books Euron had a shitload of treasure he brought back with him and he also had some magic horns that are supposed to control dragons, I guess they are bullshit since cut from the show
>>
Great idea and a major blunder for GRRM to waste that reveal on D&D's shitty show
>>
>>69959178

He's right though. Even compared to other historical shows like Lost Kingdom or Marco Polo and GoT looks like hot shit
>>
>>69960923
Fat cunt had 5 years to write the book.
>>
>>69959342

Except Ned heard Bran through the weirwood in the books too.
>>
Does that mean that Hodor was for the last 30 years unkillable?
Like he has to exist in the future so he can't die in the present.
I mean sure nobody could have guessed but apparently this would mean Hodor was all the time in God mode.
>>
>>69961283
Absolutely everyone necessary for Hodor to become Bran's mule was never in danger of dying. And Bran himself was never in danger of dying up to this point, because he was a necessary condition for his retardation.
>>
>>69958506

If Bloodraven didn't hold Bran in the past, then Hodor wouldn't have been Hodored by Bran. And without Hodor, Bran never would have had a chance of making it to Bloodraven.
>>
fuck yall i thought the scene was great
>>
>>69958425
Many people menrioned Ania, she even had several threads
>>
>>69958383
She got caught retard.
>>
>>69957052
Link the post
linkost
Lannister
Pure pottery
>>
DABID HOD DE DOR
>>
>>69958930
>>69962050
The dude is talking about this screencap. Yea he predicted it but it was more like a joke
>>
Holy shit, I laughed at that scene and my [spoiler/]friends[/spoiler] looked at me like I just denied the holocaust or something
>>
>>69958870
human sacrifice.... it's ironically fitting given Bran's allegiance (presumably) to the children of the forest.
>>
File: hold.jpg (5 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
hold.jpg
5 KB, 349x144
Hold the Door Invisible retard
Bran Literally killed him by by taking over his body and forcing him to hold the door
>>
>>69959121
haha this is hilarious. Let's see how often this autistic fuckwit is going to reply
>>
>>69960044
he doesn't sound mad at all.
>>
I cried and the people who laughed are easily entertained.

When the entire causality of the situation set in is when I teared up, it wasn't so much feeling bad for the big retard or the music that was playing but when you realize he was in a sense born just to hold that door for faggot bran then the feels set in.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (86 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
86 KB, 700x466
>>69962608

>but when you realize he was in a sense born just to hold that door

It gets worse.

If you start thinking about time and how a future event causes a past event to eventually cause the future even, it means time is cyclical.

Hodor will hold that door again. He is always holding that door. He has and forever will hold that door.
>>
>>69962976
No, it's not that type of time travel. The events only happen once.
>>
So Bran was always meant to be become a cripple? Why was he already Hodor when Bran was still young?
>>
>>69963024

They introduced time travel. Whos to say that old guy in the tree wasn't Bran. Whos to say they haven't tried and failed again and again.

We temporal paradox of thrones now!
>>
>>69963044
bran wasn't born many years after hodor became hodor you twat
>>
>>69963113
Nobody is physically travelling through time. The old guy is Brynden Rivers, a Targ bastard.
>>
>>69963144

>physically

We're talking about a guy who literally puts his mind into animals and retards and he hasn't even mastered it yet.

You're saying it isn't possible he sends his mind back in time and steals someones body?
>>
>>69957255
first greentext ive ever saved after 2 years in the worst place in the world. i hate D&D
>>
>>69962463

so many edges
>>
>>69956594
this desu

it was a pretty good twist with emotional weight compared to the rest of the show

it confuses me because this show has been on so long I forgot why the fuck bran needs to warg this retard in the first place. I don't quite get it but whatever.
>>
>>69962976

twelve monkeys did the same thing and it's my favorite plot twist but i still wasn't expecting this. i found it very well executed, with the planting of "hodor" in episode 1 and the conclusion comin up way up in season 6. That's good stuffs. Anyone who says anything else can go fuck themselves, cause my taste is better than theirs. Seriously.
>>
>>69956048

It was great. I thought it was executed perfectly and I was genuinely moved by it.
>>
File: 1412105694137.jpg (34 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1412105694137.jpg
34 KB, 283x269
>>69958321

What?
>>
>>69956594
*farts*
>>
I don't get what actually happened.

So, Bran was in the "vision" and couldn't or shouldn't get out. But he needed to warg Hodor so they could get away. The solution was that he somehow warged Hodor in the past to influence his actions in the present. This, I don't understand. I could get Bran warging people in the past to manipulate things in the past, but trans-temporal warging?

Okay, now he wargs Willys in the past, and he somehow exclaims "hold the door"? Why? Because Bran is sending "hold the door" telepathically and that's all that fills his mind?

Point being, why is trans-temporal warging a thing?
>>
>>69956048
Good scene.

/tv/ will be saying this show is finished like after every episode.
>>
>>69958501
Why are all fat guys always named Sam?
>>
>>69956048
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>>
i laffed and didnt give a fuck
thought it was retarded
became depressed when "HOLD THE DUUR" was GRRMs plan all along
even more depressed that D&D will fuck up the execution of future reveals
suicidal when realizing time travel being set up as a shit gimmick "OH THAT THING THAT HAPPENED IT WAS BRAN THE WHOLE TIME"
>>
I liked the fact that Hodor just said Hodor all the time and nobody knew why. It was an amusing and endearing trait.

The explanation kinda ruins it.
>>
>>69957184
david, gtfo
>>
>>69961822
That was a retcon.
>>
>>69961283
They should have given him an armor and invited him to cleganebowl.
>>
>>69958062
>check these double digits
>check these dub digits
>check my dub digits
>check my dub dig
>check my dubbs
>check my
>check m
>check'em
>>
>>69961283
I don't know why people are having trouble understanding that everything is predestined. There is a set order of events and nothing can or will change that.

Hell that's the only way predicting the future can even make sense.
>>
>>69958501
>there shall be no god but me
>there shall be no god
>shall be no god
>no god
>NO GOD NO GOD NO GOD
>>
>>69965963

Well if everything is set on coarse lets just all chill in our castles and watch it happen, why bother with anything right?
>>
>>69966025
If your destiny is to be a sack of shit that sits in his room, so be it.
>>
>>69956085
pretty much this.

God this series has been consistently dissapointing and pulpy as all hell
>>
>>69966025
I seriously don't understand how someone can be this dumb.
>>
>>69958501
There's no way this is real.
>>
>>69958501
A lot of those shots seem like pedophile bait. The Obvious filters are hilarious, along with everything else. Not a bad actor in himself though; he clearly needs a better agent.
>>
they should have had Willys see something he shouldn't have and then thrown from a building or something like Bran was, and 'Hodor' is just him trying to tell people what he saw.
>>
>>69959342
they called him Wyllis because there are too many Walders in the show, basically to avoid confusion
>>
>>69958501
>actor, atheist, poet
There is no way in hell this wasn't made by one of you fuckers
>>
File: Wat.jpg (25 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
25 KB, 500x394
>>69956048
Personally I quite liked it, properly dark that Bran melted this motherfucker's mind just to one day hold a door.

It is going to be a top tier meme, no doubt.

Bran and the girl better fucking still die though, no chance she was able to drag that sled to the wall before the zombies ate through Holdthedoor.
>>
>>69956048
sad, I really hope its mentioned next week
>>
>>69956048
I cried.
>>
This episode really shows how retarded most of /tv/ actually is. All the crying about the scenes execution and it not making sense are coming from people too fucking stupid to understand anything remotely complex.

GoT finally does something interesting this season and the autists on here (your opinion is shared by next to one off of this board, so quit acting special) can only complain because they can't understand it.

That being said, it was a great scene that was really well done. I wish it happened slightly later in the season, but we get Benjen out of this so it's cool. Bran has so much shit left to do this season
>>
>>69956048
It was a good and powerful scene easily the best of the season.
Only downside being the direwolf suicide.

It was a logical explanation, and it doesn't matter what other reveal they would have done for Hodor only saying Hodor you guys would have bashed it anyway.
>>
It was touching , but also introduced an unnecessary time paradox element to the plot. Its pretty dumb desu
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.