[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo: Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: fargo2.jpg (525 KB, 2442x1500) Image search: [Google]
fargo2.jpg
525 KB, 2442x1500
I just finished S2 of Fargo, what did you guys think?
>>
i want to marry butcher girl
>>
pure kino
>>
fell apart hard in the last few eps but was pretty solid otherwise. 7/10.
>>
I thought it was great but the Hanzee = Tripoli thing was such a stupid way to tie it to the first season
>>
Last two episodes were kind of a disappointing end but overall pretty damn fucking good. Solid 9/10
>>
A FUCKING SAUCER
>>
File: 1463361439693.jpg (44 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
1463361439693.jpg
44 KB, 600x510
Part of me wishes they did more with the alien shit, but I realize that it probably would have ruined the show if they did.

I want more Lorne Malvo
>>
File: fargo.jpg (94 KB, 793x478) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
94 KB, 793x478
Kirsten Dunst was fucking hilarious
>>
>>69953035
I'm doin it for myself yaknow
>>
>>69952846

pretty much this. It was way more unbelievable than the aliums, unless the aliums did his plastic surgery.
>>
>>69952846
That's pretty much my only gripe as well, I was pulling first for Bear, then for Ricky from Buffalo, to end up as Mr. Tripoli. Otherwise I thought it was a solid, very strong season. I enjoyed it as much as season one, maybe a little bit more even and Patrick Wilson did a fantastic job, building on the great work of Keith Carradine the previous season.

The soundtrack, especially that drum line was fantastic and the use of War Pigs with Betsy's narration of her dream, over the opening to the finale, was particularly haunting and very well done. In that moment, when Betsy spoke of a looming threat, which threatened to destroy everything, as we saw a picture of a post season 1 Lou, Molly, Gus and kids, I was terrified. I wasn't even thinking about the finale in that moment, my mind raced a head to some post season 1 threat, somehow worse than Malvo or Hanzee.
>>
One the best shows going on right now. Both seasons were fantastic.
>>
File: Fargo-Bokeem-Wodbine.jpg (54 KB, 727x522) Image search: [Google]
Fargo-Bokeem-Wodbine.jpg
54 KB, 727x522
>>69952774
They really cucked him up in the last 3 episodes.
>>
It was good
>>
>we're getting double Ewan McGregor for season 3
this show is too much
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/fargo-season-3-ewan-mcgregor-to-star-as-not-one-but-two-leads-a7040996.html

>>69953466
That guy was great.
>>
>>69953466
Which was nice because everyone was bitching about how hard he was cucking the Gerhardt's early on. Combined with based Lou shutting down Peggy as being a crazy whackado in the finale, the show was pretty based in that way. Those bits with freaked out Dodd pleading with Ed to let him go, saying how crazy Peggy is, were gold.

>"She's talkin' to people who aren't here."
>>
>>69954038
I was cracking up when ed just took her aside and basically said "Peggy.. you gotta stop stabbing him"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.