[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn see them reunite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: whylive.jpg (53 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
53 KB, 736x547
Why live bros?
>>
I want to know how we're supposed to believe that Bran and Meera are going to escape the zombie army with a 30 second head start, when Bran is already marked by the NK and can apparently be tracked down.

Are they going to find a new hiding spot with more Children who can somehow cloak them, and then warg into zombie Hodor and make him pull him all the way back to the wall?
>>
>>69951989
NK doesn't want to catch him. NK wants him to go back through the wall so he can use the mark on Bran to get through the wall's magic
>>
Rickon is going to get flayed too, and Bran is a cripple so he's only half alive
>>
hold the door
>>
>>69951989
Yeah it's total bullshit that they'd be able to get away, but you know they're just going to cut to Bran and Meera walking through the woods or something, having already got away from the wights.
>>
>>69952024

The wall doesn't have magic to stop the undead, a white got through in like season 1 and almost killed the lord commander remember
>>
>>69951989
Coldhands/Benjen saves them
>>
>>69952069

That was a zombie, and they were carried through the tunnel before coming back to life.
>>
If Rickon dies I'm dropping the show. My heart can't make anymore. OP's image just killed me, I'm close to tears.
>>
>>69952069
The magic prevent the White Walkers from crossing. It doesn't totally prevent them from using wights though.
>>
File: 1458375573677.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458375573677.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>69952148
I feel you anon.
>>
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE CONVENIENTLY PLACED PLOT DOOR
>>
>>69952024
If NK just need to mark someone, he could have done it to any night's watch ranger mook and have him go back to base or one of the wildlings that manage to climb through occassionally

Or perhaps the mark only work with specific chosen people or something? like Stark blood or warg?
>>
>>69951296

Well, Hodor and whats her face are reunited now, at least.
>>
>>69951296
Hodor
>>
>>69952135
Accordimg to the leaks this happens
>>
File: 1455900645230.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
1455900645230.gif
264 KB, 148x111
>>69955018
NoMor
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.