[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19
File: xmen.jpg (415 KB, 1024x1513) Image search: [Google]
xmen.jpg
415 KB, 1024x1513
What went right?
>>
>>69950934
Based singer
>>
File: 1463962615432.png (503 KB, 917x384) Image search: [Google]
1463962615432.png
503 KB, 917x384
>LETS FORGET THIS FUCKING HAPPENED IN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!!
>>
>Opening scene in Egypt
>Everything up until Apocalpyse recruits all four horsemen

Then it goes to shit.
>>
>>69951016
that actor has such a scumbag face
>>
>>69950934
The Horsemen were shit, Apocalypse only needed Magneto and thats it, also
>Magneto assisted in defeating En Sabah Nur, he its forgiven by the world leaders.
No he did not, he was the one fucking destroying the world, and nobody bats an eye over that one
>>
>>69951582
>he was the one fucking destroying the world, and nobody bats an eye over that one
nobody even knew what was going on dumbass, just the amount of smoke and destruction alone would make everyone confused did you see any helicopters or aeroplanes/tanks flying aorund in the final fight or broadcasting it to the world? fucking no
>>
How much screen time does Munn get?
>>
honestly if this is good, that jew can fuck all the kids he wants
>>
>>69952012
Less than ten minutes and no, she doesn't even bother putting on an accent.

Psylocke, twin sister of Captain Britain, is firmly American in this.
>>
>>69952269
i thought psylocke was going to be more powerful t bh
>>
It was pretty subpar, they should've waited for Vaugn to come back.
>>
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender are just great
>>
File: storm.gif (1 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
storm.gif
1 MB, 500x225
>>69950934

>What went right?

Muh capefu Alexandra Shipp
Weapon X scene was fun
Based Fassbender was awesome

Everything else was shit
>>
Why is bryan singer the only director that can do capeshit right?
>>
>>69953867
>>69953867

>storm not having long white hair

thanks culture
>>
god damn this was a massive piece of shit. not the cast's fault at all.
>>
Jesus Christ that ending speech JLaw gives just solidifies that she is the absolute worst actress in capeshit ever.
If Mystique wasnt in these movies they would be so much better
>>
Kinda wish they would drop the "no blood think of the children" policies and just stop giving a shit, archangel transformation and wolverine scenes were surprisingly cool and graphic
>>
>>69954577

What about Munn, Jlaw and Salsa?
>>
>old ass wolverine with qt teen jean
triggered me
>>
>>69954894

they were bad but it's obviously singer's fault. Jlaw in first class was pretty ok if you remember
>>
>>69951016
Mystique wanted to help the other mutant at the White House battle that Erik threw in the river.

She assumed the identity of a high-ranking Army officer to get the necessary manpower and assistance to get him out of the river.

What happens to him after the rescue. She doesn't really care; he's Charles' ally. Mystique's point by that time was, Charles and his mutants are alive, rescued, and accounted for; I'm outta here.

Unfortunately Charles never looked him up and the rescuers probably ended up giving him to the "US Army guy" that supervised the rescue (the real one this time, though).

What's hard to understand about this situation?
>>
File: Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_178.jpg (84 KB, 400x613) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_178.jpg
84 KB, 400x613
>>69954185
>>
>muh mutants
>muh mutants muhfucka
>spends 80% of the movie outside of real form and so does beast

This movie is shit and the director is an imbecile for letting this slide
>>
>>69954894
munn was qt as fuck, her character was pretty good actually expected worse, but her presence is awesome because she is so hot

sansa was pretty good too, didnt look as qt as munn or jlaw but was a better actress

jlaw could not give more of a fuck for xmen you can tell she is bored and doesnt care
>>
>>69953867
james and fassbender are way too good for this shit
>>
>>69951016
>>69951448
Perfect casting.

He looks like a young version of the X-2 guy.

Although I can't see him ageing this much in just twenty years.
>>
>>69956666
checked
>>
File: Stryker.jpg (23 KB, 307x376) Image search: [Google]
Stryker.jpg
23 KB, 307x376
>>69956666
>get quads
>forget pic

Gonna go kill myself now. Thanks for the funposting, bros.
>>
>>69956666
ayyyyy
>>
File: 1379463118942.jpg (201 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
1379463118942.jpg
201 KB, 900x1366
>>69950934

i come from theatre, GOOD MOVIE.

I Don't lost my money.
>>
>>69950934
The Quicksilver and Weapon X scenes.

Apocalypse wanting to take Xavier's body as a new host in order to gain his telepathic abilities was the only interesting plot development in the movie.
>>
>>69951016
This pissed me off because I thought, logically because of the smug face, it was setting her up as a super villain again and she would use this position for devious things. You know, because Mystique is supposed to be a fucking villain. But no that probably would have been interesting.
>>
Thought I'd hate the new young cast, but they grew on me. Fassbender was great as always. The self referential jab at The Last Stand was funny. Quicksilver house scene was dank.

Munn as Psylocke was shit, and Psylocke was wasted though imo.
>>
File: mystique_dofp_1973.jpg (53 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
mystique_dofp_1973.jpg
53 KB, 630x419
>>69956199
The news footage of the 1973 attack on the White House is used in schools to inform people about the existence of mutants; both bad (Magneto who tries to kill Nixon) and good (Mystique who stopped Mags). Mystique is idolized by a lot mutant kids for that sacrifice of revealing her true self to the world.

Ironically, having her true form broadcast worldwide, eliminates Mystique's privacy and threatens her safety. So, she minimizes showing her true blue form even/especially around other mutants.

And yes! In the movie, Caliban asked her why she doesn't want to be identified as Mystique (in name and form).
>>
>>69958708
>>Munn as Psylocke was shit, and Psylocke was wasted though imo.

She looked good at least but yeah, totally wasted on the movie, feels like Singer just reaches into a hat for who should be the extra mutants in the movie OH YEAH FANS LOVE PSYLOCKE HERE SHE IS AS A GENERIC BODYGUARD.

Should have made her Spiral or something.
>>
>>69958997
Wasn't she already revealed when she tried to kill Trask?
>>
>>69958997
>implying they didn't write the script around the fact that Lawrence refused to do extensive makeup
>>
Olivia Munn really fucked her way to the top.

Goes to show you can fall backwards into success if you have fuckability and pander to the right betas.
>>
>>69950934
Wtf is this? People fucking bag on movies that are good and people love this sub par capeshit.
>>
>>69960015

What are you gonna do about it, NERD?! *shove*
>>
>>69950934
IM WONDERING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING, i mean RT gave it 52, and thats just... exagerated i guess... i feel it was as good as CW... if i had a complain it'd be that it had a lot of "destruction" (and it wasnt that bad) but the whole story was amazing...
>>
>>69960142
lol im so used to this threads i thought automatically that it said "what went wrong"... thats why the reply makes no sense...
>>
>>69950934
I think they should have made Apocalypse much stronger, like flying and causing nuclear explosions, showing more of his powers. And second they shouldn't have killed him, they should have think of some other ending like him agreeing to not destroy the world or go asleep again or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 603x400
>>69950934

It had an entire cast of quality husbandos
>>
and the quicksilver scene pissed me off too. it was well received the first time so they did it again with different music. singer is an asshole.
>>
>>69960090
I gonna buttfuck you. *sticks dick up ass*
>>
>>69950934
How can you guys support Bryan "The Actor Sodomizer" Singer?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x446rkd_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-1-2_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x448avk_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-2-2_school
>>
>storm just stoods by as Apocalypse destroys half of cairo, prob her friends died too
>Its ok guys im an xmen nao lol
>no reason for magneto to have a wife and child killed, he was pissed at humanity already at the end of days of future past
>IS THIS WHO I AM
>magneto kills prob millions of people and demolishes half a world during the end battle
>"its ok erik, just rebuild my mansion and were cool with it" xavier
>apocalypse was boring villain
>bringing moira back was pointless
>copypaste quicksilver scene from previous movie
>jean grey can now turn into phoenix anytime she wants
>pointless weapon x lab visit, other than to set up wolverine 3

vaughn pls come back
>>
>>69960439

He did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>69950934
Apoc should've taken his time to search for stronger mutants. Psylocke and Angel must've been disappointed with their unlocked potential.
>>
James McAvoy and Micharl Fassbender as Prof X and Magneto are fucking perfect for eachother but they just given such a shit script every movie, especially this one
>>
>>69950934
That Quicksilver scene was worth the price of admission.
>>
>>69951016

Yeah it was retarded as fuck but I called that when DoFP ended.
Wolvie needed to gain his Adamantium claws again
>>
X1>X2>DoFP>FC>Apocalypse>>>>>>TLS
>>
File: Havok.jpg (58 KB, 257x434) Image search: [Google]
Havok.jpg
58 KB, 257x434
>Blew up that statue
>Got Darwin killed
>Contributing nothing during the Cuban Missile Crisis battle except slightly burning that bug chick's wing
>Spends the Vietnam war sitting in a tent with other mutants and not aiding the war effort
>Comes home from Vietnam and works in a bank instead of helping Xavier
>Couldn't do enough damage to disable Cerebro and stop the nuclear launches despite being completely unopposed by anyone/anything
>Blew up that engine thing and killed himself, and would have gotten everyone in the school killed if Quicksilver hadn't been there

Is there a bigger failure in the X-Men movie universe?
>>
>>69960880

FC>X2>DoFP>X1>Apocalypse>>>>TLS

Overall
1>2>3
new trilogy>old trilogy
>>
>>69960911

His lil brother?
>>
Shaw was a better villain with a better team.
>>
>>69960918
Man i fucking hated first class
The dialogue was absolute trash full of dumb audience winks like "your name will be professor x and yours will be magneto :^)"
>>
>>69960777

Man, their first encounter in First Class still gets me a little teary every time I see it.

>"I thought I was alone."
>"You're not alone. Erik, you're not alone."
>>
>>69960966

I agree that scene was bullshit and cringey as fuck, but aside from that it was an extremely enjoyable movie through and through
>>
>>69960911
>Is there a bigger failure in the X-Men movie universe?

Beast not building better blast doors and striking out with Mystique all the time.
>>
Honestly i enjoy Fassbender as Magneto more than McKellen.
>>
File: magneto-was-right-tshirt.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
magneto-was-right-tshirt.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>69960980
Magneto's bar scene and the coin being pushed into Kevin Bacon's head while Xavier screams are bretty good.
>>
>>69961093
Why did he have an irish accent in the first class
>>
>>69960724

>DONT STOP ME FROM KILLING THESE MEN
>>
>>69961118
I feel like that scene would have been better if magneto actually did kill them
>>
>>69960911
holy fuck those costumes were so good
>>
>>69961114

If you're talking about the scene on the beach where he turns "evil", it was literally the first thing they shot for the movie and and hadn't worked out Magneto's accent yet.
>>
It was just ok, nothing great. most of the movie is just Sabahwhatever gathering his crew, then the house bomb and suddenly a final fight. Not a lot of plot, and some characters were kind of unused. A lot of close-ups, not necessarily bad but I don't like it.
Magneto was good, Quicksilver also. Sansa is so fucking chubby, like bloated or something, but her acting was fine. I'd give it a 6/10, personally
>>
It didn't even feel like Oscar Isaac is in the movie.
>>
>>69961307

isn't that a good thing?

Also original Horsemen >>>>>>> 80s plebs, wish we got to know more about them
>>
>>69961307

at least he was wearing makeup and shit, instead of being 100% cgi like civil war spiderman.
>>
>Angel is an edgy german alcoholic

The fuck was all that about.
>>
>We can all agree the 3rd one is the worse

What did she mean by this?
>>
Mohawk Storm is such a cutie. Most of the movie was shit. Jlaw can't act, i don't know why they keep bringing her back. She isn't hot enough to carry the series.
>>
>>69960724

didnt jean grey destroy planets when she turned into phoenix in the comics?
>>
>>69963185
She destroyed galaxies. But she was forgiven because boobs, meanwhile cyclops kills a few ppl on earth and prof x and he goes to jail.
>>
Weakest of the prequel trilogy, but still decent. About as good as X1.
>>
>>69963345

>But she was forgiven because boobs

More like

>lol it wasn't really her guys, just the Phoenix posing as her, Jean Grey was trapped at the bottom of a lake :)

I think the FOX movies are honestly the last sanctuary for Cyclops fans sadly, can't wait to see how he caused the new mutant plague
>>
the nuke scene and speech were based as fuck
>>
They literally wife sonned professor x wtf singer u prick
>>
File: Legion.jpg (81 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
81 KB, 645x645
>>69963621

But they were never married, besides it's Xavier's kid
>>
>>69962928
They were acknowledging that the film they were in is shit.
>>
>>69951016
Based Singer.
>>
I just don't understand why Singer went out of his way to make a movie like DOFP, which was made specifically to fix the mistakes made in X3 and Oranges, only to follow it up with a movie that hardly adds anything new to the franchise.
>>
>>69963809
Legion isn't Moiras kid.
>>
>>69964034

oh. Right.
>>
>that comfy loose pink t-shirt Charles has on while he's captured and left helpless by Apocalypse

Did anyone else want to slowly plant kisses down his chest to his soft tummy?

No homo though
>>
>>69964326
>>69964034
yeah moiras son was proteous, but its easy to confuse the 2 seeing as how they are both stupid powerful who could kill everyone and everything without even trying powersets
>>
I liked Apocalypse, he really sucked at team recruiting and management though.
>>
>>69951016
Make him green. For pepe reasons.
>>
>>69964952

RIP ancient mutant waifu, she was truly the best of the best.
>>
>>69964027
It's almost like he'll keep pumping out uninspired garbage as long as people keep paying to see it.
>>
>>69964952

That is essentially the whole deal with apocalypse.
>>
But how fine was Psylocke? Solid ass or no?
>>
File: OP.jpg (66 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
66 KB, 500x749
>>69950934
>>
Why didn't Charles just mindcontrol or freeze the horsemen
>>
File: this triggers the feminists.jpg (105 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the feminists.jpg
105 KB, 750x937
>>69965154

It was alright but apart from fighting beast and suggesting they get Angel she might as well have not been there.
>>
>>69965230

>I am protecting myself and my horsemen from your power
>>
>>69965295
I assumed that was going on but didn't hear that line, oh well.

>tfw got a boner when Charles kept screaming get out
>>
>>69965345

You into brorape, brah?
>>
>jubilee looks super cool
>less than 1 minute of screen time
>one line that's interrupted by cyclops

wew
>>
>>69965356
Charles is cute non-sexually and I like rape

If it were Jean Grey and her stupid mary-sue mind getting invaded I'd have gone home ASAP to fap
>>
Best: X2, FC, DOFP

Good: X1, Apocalypse, Wolverine 2

Meh: X3

Shit: Wolverine 1
>>
>>69960966
muthcukin magento pulls a muthafuckin sub outta the muthafuckin water

>beat that
>>
This movie sucked and JLaw is the main reason
>>
>>69958997
>That color scheme
CAPEKINO
>>
>>69964754
No!
>>
Probably would've been a better idea to leave it at DOFP. They fixed the timeline and managed to tie things up without fully contradicting the old movies.
>>
so magneto wipes half a world and xavier still think theyre bros?
>>
>>69965417
patrician taste, i agree with you
>>
>>69966426
Yeah me too, I agree with him.
>>
>>69950934
Right:
Quicksilver; nightcrawler; Surprisingly, Jlaw; early metallica playing
Wrong:
The horsemen; Wolverine; Jean Grey
>>
Archangel looks retarded with that fuckboi hair.
>>
>>69966801
It's funny because he gets that haircut after Apoca's Lips gives him a 'makeover'
>>
>>69966801
leave peter beale alone
>>
File: 1416193291178.png (72 KB, 225x239) Image search: [Google]
1416193291178.png
72 KB, 225x239
>>69965263
>>
>>69960724
I enjoyed the movie. I had some gripes with the movie like Psylocke. I don't know anything about her except she shoots butterflies in MvC2 but she looked stupid bad. Like Mexican cosplay level.
By the way, can we go back when mystique was a second character? She is overly whiny now, kind of tired of her at this point.
The opening scene, the music and the ruthless killing was great. Also, dat X2 rendition during credits.
I was prepared for the worst sins DOFP was frustrating for me, I exit the theatre thinking in all the plot holes Singer overlooked. This one had like 2, specially Stryker was the major one but way less than DOFP.
Overall 7-8/10.
>>
>>69966919
Does that make Apocalypse the cinematic embodiment of Singer's twink fetishism?
>>
Without the Sentinels, could Apocalypse have come back?

Could Apocalypse have beaten the Mk X Sentinels?

How could he have been better?
>>
>>69960724
wow this so much.
>>
>>69951067
Why was Apocalypse' Egyptain quartet so much more badass than Angel, Psylocke & Storm? The original four looked like they could have wiped the floor with the new ones. Were they just the best team Apocalypse could assemble on such short notice?
>>
>>69956785
getting fat can do that to you , in less than 20 years
>>
the quicksilver scene ws the only good thing in this boring dreg.
Ifeel like I've already seen this movie a dozen times.
They should get rid of magneto and wolverine they're really boring.
>>
Great action.
Great quickmeme scene.
Apocalypse being a charming asshole. They really got the religious leader shit.
Magneto scenes.
Logan scene.
Scott and Kurt.
JL having little screentime.

I didnt like, I really didnt like Apocalypse being a tank at the last fight. He just tanked but never attacked anyone. He could have turn everyone into dust but he never goes offensive. He just tanks the shit.
>>
X1 and X2 were good.

The new series is cancerous trash.
>>
the bro chemistry between Magneto and Prof X is incredible.

will the SJW's try to hijack them too and want them to become gay? I mean clearly they're gay. two dudes can't possibly be bro as fuck anymore.
>>
>>69967373
>Like mexican cosplay bad
Thats what happens when you go for comic book accuracy. An accurate apocalypse would have been even worst.
>>
>>69969909
It happened years ago, watch them on the Graham Norton show. They do a segment were they read fanfiction people made which there were written as gay.

Anyway their best mates in real life so i'm sure they just laugh about it
>>
>>69969818
FC and DOFP are fine.

This one didn't do anything new. And JLaw is insufferable.
>>
I didn't understand why katniss' skin could turn blue in this episode
>>
>>69950934
Great movie. It wasn't "oh my god the deepest and greatest superhero movie of all time" but was a pretty good X-Men one. I missed good X-Men movies.

The downside is really the overly too long third act and the CGI fest during the battle. Fuck you Singer.
>>
>>69970480

ha
>>
>>69969474
He just got the closest allies because he had a hurry. Then he found out about Magneto and went nuts on recruiting him. Then Xavier. He can amplify other mutant powers, so that really would make any piece of shit suitable for the four horsemen role.
>>
>>69960724
Fucking memesilver episode.
>>
>>69969943
>mexican cosplay bad
Its funny because they chose an actual latino to play Apocalypse, and he looks like shit, also
>Has the power of granting cosplays
I really kek'd
>>
>>69961140
yes, and instead we get a laugh track moment when Apocalypse just buries them in the ground, the whole theater went apeshit on that, also
>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (laugh track)
that single moment killed the whole point of that scene
>>
>>69966759
how the hell was wolverine wrong?
>>
>>69972438
The scene feels awkward as fuck, we see Jackman after a hangover with a silly machine on his head like doing cosplay of Weapon X, AND he is wearing really really new shorts, the whole scene contradicts the ending scene in DoFP and for some reason NO ONE recognize him despite knowing him from the events 10 years ago.
>>
>>69970114
Man that shit was funny as hell, especially the fanart of them baking
>>
>>69954185
>implying hair doesn't grow
>>
>>69950934
Apocolypse was dissapointing.

Was cool at first, but he should have went bigger for real and also did things to showcase his power, and not just a few quicksand scenes.

I wish studios would stop destroying big comic or animated movie events and moulding them into some low tier action watered down movie.

Same with Civil War and BvS. Either make it like the comic or animated movies, or go fucking bigger.
>>
>>69955117
was a little uncomfertable that scene wasn't it?

he literally "strips off" infront of her, I expected him to start fucking her. dissapointment desu famshambam
>>
File: Reggie_shrug.png (259 KB, 425x320) Image search: [Google]
Reggie_shrug.png
259 KB, 425x320
>>69950934
Good movie. Should have let the trilogy take place in the 60s/70s though. This one was supposed to be ~20 after FC, and they all look the fucking same
>>
>>69958997
Yeah it was a decent reason, but you could absolutely tell that line was forced as fuck because of Lawrence's insecurity and cuntness of not wanting to have some make up on her face.
>>
File: 1418850888476.jpg (22 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1418850888476.jpg
22 KB, 225x255
>>69950934
Nothing.

>JLaw Mystique jerk off at an historical high
>Mystique is almost always without make up for some reason
>complete miscast of absolutely everyone aside from McAvoy and Fassbender, and Fassbender phoned in this one
>way too much action
>Magneto's wife that it's basically a plot-device has more character development and lines than Psylocke
>Jean is able to use Phoenix force when she's like 18 and is more powerful than her 30 year old counterpart in X-Men 2
>Apocalypse has absolutely no presence
>the fact that the X-Men struggled to defeat Toad and now their teenage counterparts defeat fucking Apocalypse
>Havok gets cucked into irrelevancy and into a pointless death
>DOFP ending with Stryker having yellow eyes, implying that's Mystique, gets completely ignored
>Wolverine cameo it's just there to say ''Wolverine is in the movie!''
>Jubilee gets like 30 seconds of screentime and DOESN'T USE ANY OF HER POWERS
>>
>>69950934

Movie was a disappointment, but Fassbender is based as always.
>>
So does Salsa finally get naked in this or what?
>>
Quicksilver once again had the best scenes. Based Evan Peters.

>>69972997
Shit I totally forgot about Jubilee literally not doing anything in the movie and only
in two scenes, over social media it appeared shed atleast have some action scenes. Probably deleted.
>>
>>69973120
Unfortunately not. She looks fat and haggard in some scenes. One or two she looks fuckable, and her finale scene is pretty cool if your a normie.
>>
>>69972997
To be fair Fassbender didnt really get much to work with, the script was terrible. Ever line in this movie felt like it was designed for a trailer and was forced as fuck.
>>
>>69972997
>Jlaw says after DoFP that she hates wearing the Mystique makeup
>anyone with a brain realizes this means she no longer gives a shit about the movies in general
>make her the central focus of the next movie
>>
Shame they didn't just keep Rebecca Romijin. Mystique ages slower, so having Romijin in all the movies is the same as Jackman as Wolverine.

Raven should never have looked like the fat baby face she does, then she gets the older look in "the future". Always should have been Romijin. Better screen presence, look and acting.
>>
Apart from the Weapon X Wolverine it was really really good, Cairo worked great as a backdrop. Slow motion was awesome, Psylocke was hot as shit. 80's theme was so fucking cool throughout
>>
>tfw I liked the Weapon X Wolverine bit

The entire Stryker bit added fuck all to the movie, but I'm a sucker for Jackman going apeshit.
>>
>>69973910
it was a shit version of the actual weapon X stuff though.

it was decent and normie fun but could have been better if they just did it properly in his solo movies.
>>
File: 1424826449857.png (128 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
1424826449857.png
128 KB, 446x451
>>69960911
Thank you for this, makes me feel better about myself.

You literally summed up what could easily be the plot of a angsty teenage tragedy
>>
>>69960231
He's most def coming back at some point, it's Marvel, do you think he would die just like that?
>>
>>69973972
I do agree with that. It would've been a good pitch for Wolverine 3.
>>
>>69961012
I feel they are on par as they play their characters perfectly, but it's where they're at in their life that makes me prefer fassbenders Erik more
>>
>>69960281
shut the fuck up, great scene.
>>69960439
You don't support that?
>>69960724
> magneto kills prob millions of people and demolishes half a world during the end battle
Yep, that's fucked up.
>>
File: 1425973568632.png (672 KB, 715x819) Image search: [Google]
1425973568632.png
672 KB, 715x819
>>69965417
>>
>>69960911
Remember that he got killed because Singer can now finally go back to bullying Cyclops.
>>
>>69950934

Nothing. This is literally their Dark Knight Rises. Lazy, filled with plot inconsistencies, rushed and just a vehicle for Bryan Singer to cast a bunch of twinks. It feels like nobody wanted to be there, and they just did it because the studio wanted a third one after the success that was DoFP(This trilogies The Dark Knight equivalent).

Also, with all these new young actors it feels like a YA Movie even down to the world ending event filled with large amounts of CGI, JLaw and Hoult being such a focus in the story didn't help that either. People are just tired of that genre in general.
>>
The "no more weapons" nuke bit was neat
>>
>>69974639

>that feel that if Vaughn were in charge Cyclops would be doing sick bank shots with his optic blasts, riding sick motor bikes and going balls deep in Jean

Dammit
>>
>>69960911
>Comes home from Vietnam and works in a bank instead of helping Xavier

Thought this was pretty lazy of Singer how Havok never made any contact with his former friends for nearly 20 years, especially considering he's fully aware of the school and its purpose.

Sucked we never got a Cyclops/Havok working together scene either. Singer really does hate First Class.
>>
>>69974122

>"shut the fuck up, great scene."
>Music didn't fit and seemed out of place
>Quicksilver happens to be there, because the plot needs him to be(More proof that he is nothing more than a plot device, not a character)
>They make a point in DoFP of how Quicksilver has to hold someone's neck so they don't get whiplash
>He proceeds to start carrying people left and right with no concern of that in this one.
>Throws them out of windows in to what is essentially a bed sheet, throws people in to water as well.
>We see it in slow-mo, but in reality he is throwing them at an incredibly high speed.
>None of them end up with broken necks, or broken limbs because they got thrown out of what could be assume would be like if you shot out of a window of a car in a car wreck.

I mean, I would suspend my disbelief if they didn't make a point in the last movie about how its dangerous to have Quicksilver move you around in high speed and how he has to be very careful about it. But no, in this one he just doesn't give a fuck. Fox's Quicksilver is nothing more than a plot device, he's hardly a character. He has the angsty teenager attitude #45234. His scene in DoFP was at least unique, and had its charm. This one just feels like they wanted to meme and upstaged the first one.
>>
>>69960281
this tbqphmf
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.