[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We brainstorm and discuss ideas for a new F13 film Jason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Part_2.jpg (46 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
Part_2.jpg
46 KB, 700x1082
ITT: We brainstorm and discuss ideas for a new F13 film

Jason vs The Thing (pic related)
>>
>>69950760
Jason vs. a competent fucking protagonist that realizes you can't kill Jason and just decides to trap him and hope for the best

also some titties would be nice, I'm looking at you, Liz Gillies
>>
>>69950824
>Liz Gillies
Top notch idea McFamily
>>
>>69950824
You can't trap jason either though, multiple movies have proven this
>>
>>69950824
Jason vs Predator?
>>
>>69950760
We combine 4 5 and 6 into one.
>>
>>69950760
How the fuck is Jason gonna kill the thing with a machete? Retarded.
>>
Now that cinematic universes are a thing, I think now it's the time to make it Jason vs Freddy vs Pinhead vs Candyman and whoever the fuck they can get the rights to
>>
>>69951597
Good idea but we need to think bigger, The Horror Games, 9 killers enter but only one leaves!
>>
>>69951726
http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Expendables-Like-Horror-Movie-Lines-Up-An-All-Star-Cast-111677.html

You do realize that's already about to happen right
>>
>>69951726

nine killers have to survive the thing
>>
>>69951811

Yeah, but this is like Robert Englund and Ken Foree doing a dangerious serial killer role or something. The equivalent of this hypotethical "Horror Games" would be if the Expendables were actually Rambo, John Matrix, John McClane, Mad Max, and what have you.
>>
My money is on Scary Terry to win, bitch.
>>
>>69951597
>Freddy
Ya no
Its sad but fact is without englund it's just not Freddy
>>
>>69951502
Why couldn't he?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.