[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: bryan-singer.jpg (29 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
bryan-singer.jpg
29 KB, 349x466
I know I've made some shitty movies but now I'm coming back to X-Men. And I'm great at those right? I made the best X-Men movie didn't I? HEY, I'm not a pedo fuck you." What is the point of this guy, what is he good at?
>>
>what is he good at?

Getting away with it
>>
>>69948604
Only good capeshit director today
>>
>>69949177
In what sense?
>>
>>69949574
directorally
>>
>>69949177
Roman Polanski is a fantastic director too

what is it about raping children that makes you good at directing films?
>>
Isn't that Bryan "The Lube Bringer" Synger?
>>
>>69950537
more
>>
Just got back from the new X-Men, great movie

basically >>69949177 desu
>>
Lol. He was showed by Vaugn in his own franchise.
>>
>>69948604
>what is he good at
Cleaning children's assholes with his tongue.

Or so I've heard
>>
>>69950564
Bryan "Ï only used my forefinger" Singer
>>
>>69948604
Dan is more important, I dont care about Singer fucking some 15 year olds.

I must've spent 14 hours reading pedo cases, people like Dan are the ones that are fucked up. Singer types are just desperate for sex since they don't have a supplier (because most of the case, the supplier would give them kids instead of teens) so they have to start gay mafia.

I seriously hope someone kills Dan this year, he's a fucking sick fuck
>>
>>69950443
He never raped a child though
>>
>>69950443
Speaking of which Jack Nicholson raped a 13 year old Drew Barrymore at the same house. It gave him the courage to direct the Two Jakes.
>>
>>69951830
>gay mafia
This would make a great movie.
>>
>>69951902
>raped a 13 year
More like designated cumdumpster. She knew what she was doing, she did go to studio 54 and snorted coke at young age.

Only has herself to blame
>>
>>69951949
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/04/todays-blind-items-the-new-gay-mafia.html
>>
>>69951902
>Drew b.

Wouldn't you consider it at least tho?
>>
>>69950443

>what is it about raping children that makes you good at directing films?

Tbh F A M, I think there's only one way to find out
>>
>>69951902
>muh 13 year olds dindus
seriously
f
a
m
>>
>>69952360
There was a study that claimed people with higher IQs are more likely attracted to children.

But I doubt it's conclusive considering half of india is fucking children, most pedos are morons etc
>>
>>69952610
attracted to children or "attracted" to children
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.