[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bran gets touched by Nights King >"Walkers can reach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 20
File: Hurry the fuck up guys.jpg (3 MB, 3606x2400) Image search: [Google]
Hurry the fuck up guys.jpg
3 MB, 3606x2400
>Bran gets touched by Nights King
>"Walkers can reach us now you have to leave."
>Waste time fucking around in dreamland until its too late

Holy shit I'm pissed at the way this played out! Why the fuck did they wait so long that a slow moving army of ice zombies is able to reach them before they're ready to go?!
>>
>>69946614
It was intentional. Bran had to be there to fuck up hodor's mind and complete the time loop.
>>
But if they just left immediately then they wouldn't have needed Hodor to hold the door and Hodor's retardation could have stemmed from something more interesting.
>>
File: 1463955168511.png (927 KB, 638x718) Image search: [Google]
1463955168511.png
927 KB, 638x718
>>69946614
>>
>>69946614
Watch the notes after the show.

The writers mentioned that the bloodraven was in a hurry to "upload" as many memories into Bran as possible before the wlakers came. That's why they went back into dreamland immediately, because bran "wasn't ready."
>>
>>69946731
This.

There is nothing interesting happening at the time point they are at.

Bloodraven was keeping him there on purpose to scramble wyllis' brain.
>>
>>69947601
>The writers mentioned that the bloodraven was in a hurry to "upload" as many memories into Bran as possible before the wlakers came

We scifi now
>>
>not understanding it was intentional
>not figuring out the children want to exterminate humanity
>>
>>69947601
Does he know Kung Fu now
>>
>>69947815
>>69947912

Upload was the word the writers used - not me.
>>
I'm still not buying it. Sacrificing yourself, the forest girls, and risking Bran's life in the process just for the sake of a few extras memories is pretty fucking stupid.

If they just hurried their slow asses up and got out of there then Blood Raven wouldn't be killed and he could still help Bran by giving him dreams and vision like he did before in past seasons.
>>
>>69947972
The Blood Raven is Bran though. Old version of Bran pulling his Warg, timeloop thing to teach himself.

"The time has come to become me"
>>
>>69948051
>you will not become me
>the time has come to become me
what did he mean by this
>>
>>69948087
lol bravo, D&D
>>
>>69948087
I don't know. After he said "become me" Bran asked "Am I ready" and he said no. Then they dove back into dreamland to give him as many memories as possible before the walkers came.
>>
Ok that doesn't change any of my points. Get young Bran out quickly and old Bran stays alive to guide him from afar.
>>
>>69947601
matrix style
>>
>>69947972
>pretty fucking stupid
hey DABID
>>
>>69947152
They would never have gotten there in the first place if they didn't have Hodor with them the whole time. That's not the only thing Hodor has ever done.
>>
>>69946614
>6 years of build up to this guy
>Is gone after appearing for 3 episodes and saying absolutely nothing of importance
>>
>>69948390
perfect summary from when his character first appears on screen

>I have been waiting for you
>you are not ready
>it is time to go
>you have seen enough
>you can't linger too long
>DID HE TOUCH YOU? OH SHIT TIME TO BECOME ME
>dies
>>
>>69946614

Who cuts Bloodraven's hair?
>>
>>69947601
When I heard them say that I figured taking him back to Winterfell wasn't him showing Bran something important more that Winterfell was essentially a loading screen while he was uploading the memories to Bran.
>>
>Implying Hodor wouldn't have gone with Bran if he wasn't retarded
>Implying a smart Hodor wouldn't have helped them more on their journey.
>>
>>69948492
The same people that cut the original actor.
>>
>>69947859
Wow could anyone be more retarded.

>Children of the Forest want to destroy humanity
>sacrificing their lives to save the person in charge of ending the White Walkers

It's pretty clear they aren't on the wipe out humans train anymore.
>>
>>69948707
He took him back to Winterfell so he could scramble Hodor's brains at the exact moment he needed to.

I'm telling you, Bran IS the three eyed raven - he and the old man are the same person separated by time.
>>
>Cousins are made so we don't have to fuck our brothers and sisters.
His Holiness, the Dalai Lama
>>
>>69948484
this. just fucking god awful.

Worst part being he wasn't even SURPRISED by the night king stepping through time and space and touching Bran.

He immediately knew the repercussions and clearly already knew the Night's King was capable of doing that.

Couldn't he have specifically warned Bran:
>hey, if that spikey guy touches you we're all fucked so don't pull that shit you pulled back at the tower of joy, you got me?
>>
Brynden Rivers
BloodRaven
BRan
BR
BR?
huehuehue

What could this mean?
>>
>>69947601
We scifi the giver.
>>
>>69948794
>I'm telling you, Bran IS the three eyed raven - he and the old man are the same person separated by time.
>old man: I've been here for thousands of years
>somehow Bran is also this old man
k
>>
damn bran grew up to look like a literal retard
>>
>>69948930
>the giver.

Yeah, the entire Bloodraven plotline is a flagrant rip-off of the The Giver, honestly.
>>
>>69948937
>complaining that it's unreasonable to guess 3ER is Bran because he's 1000 years old
>Bran literally makes Wyllis retarded before he's even born
>>
>>69948937
Because that would be so impossible in a world of time-travel, magic, and dragons where people often speak in metaphor, right?
>>
>>69948924
fuck off mozart
>>
>>69947972
>I'm still not buying it. Sacrificing yourself, the forest girls, and risking Bran's life in the process just for the sake of a few extras memories is pretty fucking stupid.
Unless you are close to dying anyway.
>>
>>69948141
WTF is D&D meme?
>>
>>69949000
>Bran literally makes Wyllis retarded before he's even born

Once you can timetravel you can do most anything.
>>
>>69948853

Fucking THIS
>>
>>69948924
Bran means Raven in Celtic languages.
You fucking idiot, get yourself a culture.
>>
>>69949090

jesus you're new. lurk moar
>>
>>69948937
People believe in Jesus Christ.
I'm buying this.
>>
>>69949093
>Once you can timetravel you can do most anything.

Exactly - including travelling back in time to mentor your younger self in a tree.
>>
>>69948087
lol I forgot about this. literally a couple of episodes before Bran complains about how useless them hanging around the cave is (and he's right), and says "I don't want to be like you". The Raven assures him he won't be.

Fast forward and he gets touched by the NK and it's "Lol jk, ready to be me?"
>>
>>69947601
>we had to contrive plot based nonsense to kill a character that people liked just to remind you that you're watching a super serial show, guiz

nah
>>
>>69948937
he's also Bran the Builder
>>
>>69949174
Just explain
I searched D&D meme Game of Thrones on Google but of course I am drowned in standard Dungeons and Dragons memes rather than GoT ones.

Is this a reference to lousy plotlines?
>>
File: 1454598143482.jpg (208 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1454598143482.jpg
208 KB, 1032x774
>>69949140
>>
>slow moving army of ice zombies

They move as slow as zerglings from starcraft.
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (42 KB, 509x512) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
42 KB, 509x512
>>69949267
>>
File: 1463972467350.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463972467350.jpg
999 KB, 1920x1080
Soon...
>>
>>69946614

I kind of assumed that he warged into the past and met the nights king, so by the time bran awoke, the army was already pretty close since they knew they had to be there at that time
>>
File: 310.jpg (22 KB, 353x337) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
22 KB, 353x337
>>69948937
>predestination paradoxes in low fantasy series
>>
>>69949000
>>69949034
>>69949093

You guys are acting like he can just skip around time and fuck with whatever he wants. The 3ER said that the past is the past and can't be changed. The fact that they were both a physical presence together at the same moment in time would be a paradox if they were the same person. The 3ER has to be someone else - my guess is he's the First Hero
>>
>>69949313
ackshully zerglings move pretty slow until you research metabolic boost

i should know, I'm korean
>>
>>69949267
It's a reference to the two guys who write the show - David and someone else who's name starts with a D. The complaint is that they aren't GRRM and can't write as good as him.

You're welcome.
>>
>>69949326
Come on. I don't have time to waste.
If you know the answer and do spend more time typing and linking shit rather than giving it away... you're just irrational and unwilling to share.
>>
>>69949457
Thank you.
>>
>>69949357
>The 3ER said that the past is the past and can't be change
That's the point, anon. The past must unfold as it already has. So Bran's fucking about in the timeline HAS to happen to ensure that the time line keeps on keeping on.
>>
>>69949357
>time paradox

This isn't legit quantum physics - it's a show about magic and dragons. The actual implications of time travel don't apply. Maybe once you reach prime Warg status you can physically travel through time. Who knows - the writers can do whatever they want.
>>
>>69949488

That would mean one of two things: Bran has the power to literally move into the future to influence the events of the present. (the present being adolescent hodor freaking out, the future being zombie attack)

or

Bran has the power to move into the past to influence the future - which we know he doesn't.

The two events in two different points in time are inextricably linked - one brings about the other. So the only other option would be that everything is predestined
>>
File: Night_s_King_Sky_A_3325474b.jpg (184 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Night_s_King_Sky_A_3325474b.jpg
184 KB, 620x387
>>69949335
Exactly

>Scene in icy caves, eerily lit by cold blue flames
>Night's King opens his day planner, licks a finger and begins flipping thru the pages
>"Let's see, oh yeah - conquer Hardhome next Thursday, but I need to keep the 15th open to go kill that little faggot in the big werewood tree. Can't believe that's already here, where does the time go?"
>>
>>69949737
>everything is predestined

It is. That's the sense I'm getting from the show.
>>
>>69949528

>I don't really understand what's going on or if it makes any sense, but it's a show with magic and dragons so who cares it doesnt have to make sense.

Nah, sorry. I don't think like you. Suspension of disbelief in fantasy only goes so far. If you're going to include time travel in your writing, it's imperative that it follows some kind of guideline imho.
>>
>>69949737
>Bran has the power to move into the past to influence the future - which we know he doesn't.
See, that's where I disagree. The very first voyage into the past was all about watching this "true story" about how Ned defeated lord Dual Wield one on one, but it didn't. The precedent is set. They followed it up by fucking ruining a young boys life just so he would know to hold the door for twenty seconds while jewfu carried bran into the blizzard.
>>
>>69947601
>"But, am I ready?"
>"...Almost"

F I X E D
>>
File: NEBNO8MXZ7OZGC_2_b[2].jpg (44 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEBNO8MXZ7OZGC_2_b[2].jpg
44 KB, 600x316
>>69948484
>>
>>69949849
Well maybe it will all come together. I guess that's up to the skill of the writers. I didn't say it was "ok" necessarily - but portraying time travel in a realistic sense in a fantasy show isn't necessarily easy. I'm willing to let it slide in this context.
>>
>>69949879

The story with Ned was to illustrate how the truth gets altered and warped when passed down through human writing and stories, because everything when told through a human filter is subjective. It wasn't the past being changed, it was the past exactly as it was, and not how it was told to Bran in his history books. The 3ER literally said he can't change the past.
>>
>>69946614
>Bran's fucking around that short timespan caused both Hodor's long life retardation and his death
what a little shit.
>>
>>69949457
>>69949486
Samefag
>>
>>69950049
Anybody feel like shoppin' some "punished" Hodor memes?
>>
>>69950025
But he DID technically change the past - that was the entire point of the Hodor thing. His presence there had an influence on the past.

Also, in the Ned Stark situation, he yelled to his father and made him turn around. The 3ER said it was nothing but who says he's telling the truth? He's just telling Bran what he needs to hear at the time. Just like the Oracle in the Matrix ;)

>>69950116
Why would I thank myself?
>>
>>69947744

D&D are way too inept to start incorporating time travel dynamics in their OC storyline. If you think about it at all you will quickly realize that this is retarded.

How is bran supposed to be simultaneously warging/controlling hodor when he is also back in the wierwood.net checking out hodor having a siezure. There isn't a precedent for this phenomenon in the books, and for that reason it is retarded.
>>
why was HODOR so FAT?
>>
>>69948794
But the old man is a Brandyn "Bloodraven" Rivers, a Targaryen bastard even older than Maester Aemon. I don't think any amount of Intreenet fuckery can make it so Brandon Stark becomes Brandyn Rivers.
>>
>>69950049
Hodor's always retarded. He's just there to finish the time loop
>>
>>69949357
>The 3ER has to be someone else - my guess is he's the First Hero

Not to be a bookfag, but 3ER is Brynden Rivers.
>>
>>69950198
That's who he says he is. I forgot - was his identity confirmed by anyone else in the show?
>>
>>69948152

>implying that all that ever was hasnt already been uploaded to wierwood.net

blood raven isn't the network, just a user.
>>
File: 571.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
571.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>69949849
this. it's not a question of 'science', it's just basic logic. same shitty concept with the x-men time travel movie
>we have to go back in time to prevent this thing from threatening the world in the future
>we did it
>now the world was never in danger
>so we won't have to go back in time to save the world
>>
>>69950186
because Meera was talking to him about eating burgers and sht right before he got chronowarg'd
>his mouth always said Hodor
>his brain was saying burgers
>>
>>69950257
No but his description in the books is perfectly accurate to Bloodraven. White hair, albino, red eye, the birthmark. A thousand eyes and one.

Nigga is Bloodraven.
>>
>>69946614
dont you get it. bran wasnt being trained much. in the books its more of a thing but in the show not at all
D&D said it was because its boring but maybe it was because it would undermine the fact its meaningless
>>
>>69950426
Yes - but we all know the show =/= the book now.
>>
>>69950200
>Hodor's always retarded.

No, the show goes out of it's way to show us Hodor had been a normal person.

Then Bran fucks over Hodor's entire life for reasons.
>>
>>69949749
>werewood
this kind of shit is why i dislike this board.
>>
>>69950426
If relying on the books, you don't even have to point to his description to confirm his identity. He tells Meera Reed at one point that his given name was Brynden.
>>
>>69950501
Hodor wasn't really retarded though. A bit simple, and he could only Hodor, but he seemed to perfectly understand everyone, he could do work, take commands, and function as a human. Who's to say he wasn't already a touch slow when he was Walder/Wylis?
>>
>>69950352

It's not the same at all though. The X-Men went back in time to change their present. In this, the present and the past are effectively happening simultaneously. In GoT's version, one can't exist without the other.
>>
>>69947972
how do you expect some cunt fused to a tree to leaf?
>>
>>69950172

You've got the correct words in there but you are confusing yourself based on what's been presented. He influenced the 'past' but did not 'change' it. Jodie always spazed out, Ned always heard the wind. If we had seen these events previously they would have happened exactly the same but now we know that Bran was there in whatever you want to call his form.
>>
File: merlin-sword-in-the-stone.jpg (7 KB, 212x328) Image search: [Google]
merlin-sword-in-the-stone.jpg
7 KB, 212x328
>>69948484
I'm beginning to hate the wise ol' mentor who always remains vague and speaks in riddles.

Keeps knowledge to himself/herself that could be told to student anyway without any repercussions.
>>
File: pp.gif (2 MB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
pp.gif
2 MB, 500x496
>>69947601

>"upload"
>>
>>69950673
>In this, the present and the past are effectively happening simultaneously.
See, this is where one of the biggest hangups comes from in story telling. You following characters in a certain future do something to influence the past, the cease to exist if you're operating within the persistent timeline explanation. Even though they never technically existed, their presence influenced the relative present.Their actions could better influence a branching timeline.

It's why time travel and tampering is a fucking messy plot device. You're either predestined, or the story arc spirals off beyond what is currently true.
>>
>>69950739
you are assuming that bloodraven has bran's interests at heart. he does not.
>>
the best part about these threads is the same faggots coming back next week to complain about the next episode

> good memeing
>>
>>69946614
He was uploading EVERYTHING into Bran
>>
Bran's mark was the problem. If Bran leaves then the Wights wouldn't be able to get inside.
>>
>>69950501

>reasons

Bran did not 'fuck him over', he didn't know what he was doing and was being manipulated by the old guy. The reason from the story perspective is that Bran now knows that he can have an influence on events that he is seeing, and it creates a sense of guilt and responsibility for him because he knows that this power must be used responsibly/sparingly as it can fuck people up. So Hodors death leads to development for Bran as a character andy he introduction of a plot critical (I'd assume) power. The death and Bran causing the guy to be fucked most of his life add weight to the importance of Bran, his power and how he will use it in the future.

There's some surface level

>reasons

for you, courtesy of my image.jpg device and two minutes of thinking like a human being, try it out some time.
>>
>>69947601
>needing the producers to explain the show you just watched in order for it to make sense
>>
File: 1427752536240.jpg (351 KB, 2200x1650) Image search: [Google]
1427752536240.jpg
351 KB, 2200x1650
>>69951004
>the 3ER showed Bran exactly how his influence effects history
>people only see HOLD THA DOOOOOR
>>
>>69950809
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>69950809
Since he is a time displaced Bran, why wouldn't he?
>>
Is bran the big bad
>>
>>69948087
This pissed me off so much
>>
>>69951060
>people only see HOLD THA DOOOOOR
Bet you're one of those who call people "sheep"
>>
ITT: Concentrated Autism
>>
>>69950736
Sure - but the fact that he was "there" from the present technically means he influenced the past.

We could go on about the technicalities and semantics about hypothetical time travel forever. That's why it's hypothetical.
>>
>>69946614
They should've at least had Bran ask the Greenseer, "why are we here again?"
And had the Greenseer reply, "You must see."
"Or you will know" or something.

Then Bran would feel like he needs to watch or discover something before he can go back.

Fixed.
>>
>>69949267
Just fucking end it
>>
>>69951050
I didn't need it - I happened to watch it after the show was done. I was explaining that to the person who started the thread, because it sounds better coming from authority rather than me just telling him what I thought.

So, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>69948853
thats the point, he knew it was gonna happen
>>
>>69951254
Calm down bitch.
>>
>>69946614
Bloodraven set bran up. Bran got marked because he saw the night king after touching one of bloodraven's roots. Bloodraven knew bran would go to the wall and carry the mark across.
>>
>>69946614
>NO ONE MENTIONING THAT, THANKS TO BRAN, THE WHITE WALKERS CAN NOW CROSS THE WALL.
>>
File: hodor_green.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hodor_green.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69950184
>wierwood.net
>>
>>69946614
>wake up at night
>'so bored lmao'
>fucks everything up for everybody

thx br(f)am
>>
>>69951383
Don't call me a bitch. I'll fight you irl nigger.
>>
What if Bran's reality is just him watchig a memory?
He goes back thousands of years so they can become the raven so he can teach future Bran. But he fucks up every time and the "new Bran" goes back in time to beecome the raven..... etc etc
It's like Inception, the entire world is just a dream of a dream of a dream... of Bran.
>>
>>69947912
kek.
>>
>>69951516
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1351677766184.png (231 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1351677766184.png
231 KB, 500x281
>never mentions that getting touched in the past could have ramifications on the present
>DIDYA GET FOOKIN TOOCHED?!
>>
>>69948390
this.

So disappointing. I wanted game of thrones yoda I got fuck all
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (6 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
6 KB, 320x179
>White Walkers follow Bran to the Wall
>Are now able to enter since Bran brings the mark of the Nights King with him
>Nights Watch is slaughtered
>Undead begin pouring into the South

Bran's fuckery continues.
>>
>>69946614
i fell over laughing at hold the door, anyone else?
>>
>>69949379
>i should know, I'm korean

XD. you're probably just a redditor
>>
File: 1452331506942.jpg (10 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1452331506942.jpg
10 KB, 247x248
>>69952143
>He's going to have to warg into Jaime in the middle of fucking Cerci at Winterfell to prevent him from pushing Bran out the window
>>
>>69952281
No, he's going to warg into Jaime to MAKE SURE Jaime pushes his past self out the window to start the time loop of his warg training.
>>
>>69951004
topkek. fucking annihilated. bravo sir
>>
File: Bran.png (500 KB, 662x492) Image search: [Google]
Bran.png
500 KB, 662x492
This is probably going to happen because in the books the Wall was built with magical properties that repels wights. Inb4 Bran comes along with muh mark.

This little shit is going to be the death of us all.
>>
what was that weapon that tree elf girl used to kill that white walker? I didn't get a good view. It looked like just a regular tree branch or something.
>>
>>69946731
That's not a time loop you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>69948924
BERT AND REINER ARE THE COLOSSAL AND ARMORED TITANS
>>
>>69952653
Nah the Others will find the real Horn of Joramun and the Wall will come crashing down.
>>
>>69952678
fucking faggot it's a dragonglass-tipped spear gtfo summer cancer
>>
It was Obsidian. Obsidian kills wights because it was used to create them.
>>
>>69952281
People Thinking Bran is the one responsible for "literally everything" are actually retarded.

In a world where Varys, Littlefinger and Cersei exist, the whole war of the five kings would have happened with or without bran getting pushed out the window.
>>
>>69952777
thnx bb
>>
>>69951980

lol, honestly it's like something a child or a petty significant other would do.

>you should have just KNOWN not to get touched, idiot!! Do I have to tell you everything???
>>
>>69946614
Because the single most important thing was getting Bran "ready," which involved dreamland. So they did that as much as they could while the others packed.
>>
>>69952832

what is this screencap from
>>
>>69952832
>Obsidian kills wights
Fucking showfags
>>
>>69952833
That whole stage takes place over the last forty years. A person who can view all of history could have a huge influence on such things.
>>
>>69952832
>sticking an otherwise property-less piece of volcanic glass into a human turns them into the Lich King

Bravo D&D
>>
>>69952921
*facepalm*
>>
>>69952951

haven't seen the latest episode, oops
>>
>>69952951
More like faceplant, amirite?
>>
brans been confirmed to be a time traveler
>>
>>69953008
kek. +1 Internets to you.
>>
>>69950198
>>69950546
u guys see the similar right?

brandon - brandyn?
>>
>>69952832
Congratulations on a 3.42MB potato pic

Don't talk to me or my son or his son or his son ever again.
>>
>>69953259
oh my gosh they have almost the same name!

they must be le same character! xD

Brandon must also be Bran the Builder and also Brandon of the Bloody blade!!!

Simply ebin :^)
>>
>>69948087
Maybe he already is him
>>
File: 1463969585785.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1020) Image search: [Google]
1463969585785.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1020
--------------BULLETIN MESSAGE---------------

You have been MARKED by the NIGHT'S KING! Every 1000 years the NIGHT'S KING rides out of the frozen waste of perpetual winter to steal babies from their cribs!!!

FACT: 2 Months Ago, brandon stark woke up in the middle of a cold, long night to find that the NIGHT KING had killed his dog, and almost got him too!

Once you have been MARKED, the NIGHT'S KING and his rattle-boned servants of the night may enter your home to get you!! Send this letter to 5 of your close friends and u will pass the mark to them, or else the NIGHT KING and his skeleton toadies will enter you!
>>
>>69946614
Because much like myself, White Walkers come faster than expected.
>>
>>69952832

I still don't fucking get what their brilliant plan was with that.

>Humans are bad
>Lets create magic mutant humans that nullify any remaining bit of empathy for the living things that they could ever have had.
>>
>>69952948
Listen, it's fairly easy to rip on it. But don't reach. Like most ridiculous fantasy stories, it probably involved magic/enchantment/ritual etc. etc.
>>
>Humans are bad
That's not exactly why they were fighting against the humans. The humans were cutting down the Weirwood trees which they worshipped as gods. The humans were stronger and more numerous than them so they needed help.
>>
>>69954182
not an argument after 'hold the door'
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.