[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
File: 1336150-speech3.jpg (144 KB, 724x1098) Image search: [Google]
1336150-speech3.jpg
144 KB, 724x1098
Why did they make some random girl say this and not Cap himself to Spiderman?

The way she delivered it had no power whatsoever and wasn't memorable in the slightest

Fuck it got me mad
>>
They completely butchered the Civil War arc to make a typical Marvel quipflick
>>
>>69942299
Should have been a two part avengers movie with more people, including Netflix MCU too.
>>
Why do care so much about picture books meant for children?
>>
>>69942337
>thinking children actually read picture books when they're too busy playing minecraft on their ipads
get a load of this retard
>>
File: SO WE'LL MAKE FREEDOM OBSOLETE.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SO WE'LL MAKE FREEDOM OBSOLETE.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>69942218

so that he inevitably says it to Spidey in Infinity Wars before he dies? Seems like that's what they're setting it up for
>>
>>69942299
Phase three is supposed to be about Civil War.
Anyway, i think Cap 3 should have been Cap/Falcon/Bucky/Spidey/Panther and turn Avengers 3 into Civil War.
>>
I hope you realize how fucking cringeworthy that picture is.
>>
>>69942380
>Phase three is supposed to be about Civil War.
As in, literally having the Superhero Registration Act and having two sides fight each other to the death over an intractable ideological conflict?

If it's not that it's not Civil War.
>>
>>69942472
yes, its been confirmed that
>>
>>69942524
Source?
>>
File: 1393792298274.png (4 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1393792298274.png
4 KB, 302x237
>>69942299
>people actually think the Civil War books were good

no wait a minute, you never read them, you just heard that the movie was different from the source material and naturally came to the conclusion that it mustve been completely better
>>
>>69942299

>butchered the Civil War arc
>le let's translate shitty comicbook storylines directly to movies guy
>>
>>69942616
>>69942626
I read the entire Civil War event, unlike the plebs who trash it online without a bringing up a single specific complaint beyond:

>not muh Captain America
and
>not muh Iron Man

The Civil War arc was excellent. Beyond the more general themes of surveillance and civil liberties it deals with how deeply held convictions turn people into intolerant idiots unable to compromise or see the other side. The film turned the conflict into a quipfest airport scrimmage and then completely ignored the ideological conflict in the entire second half of the movie. It sucks. Not to mention changing it from US government oversight to the UN made zero fucking sense and was completely idiotic.
>>
>>69942218
Movie Cap is a straight man foil quip machine. It would have been horribly out of character for him to say something so serious and heavy sounding.
>>
>>69942218
I liked the movie version which is told by Sharon when she spoke of Peggy, the comic version is retarded...and so are you OP.
IM is a retard who goes too far, and Cap only enables him in the comic, it was fucking stupid. The speech is great, the context in the comic is fagtastic, meanwhile the movie used that equally powerful speech in an inspiring context and improved it tenfolds.

CW the comic is shit, and so are you for linking it.
>>
So why did Zemo kill those super soldiers instead of releasing them after Cap and Tony beat each other?
There was no way they couldve beat them after all that
>>
>>69942626
You can't butcher a piece of shit, anon.
>>
>>69942969
The speech is great and all but how it was delivered was really lackluster. No emotion at all just literally reading it in a monotone
>>
>>69942299
>The book was better
This is funny to me because CW caused me to drop comics altogether back when it was released. Identity Crisis and CW are horrid comics.

>How do we fix this
>Lets sell SM marriage to the devil and say ayy lmaos caused it too!

There are at least 3 takes of CW not counting the movie showing how poorly thought it was.
>>
>>69942989
because an external threat would bring them together, which is the opposite of what he wants
>>
>>69942989

Because the entire fucking point was that he wanted -fewer- superpowered beings in the world
>>
>>69942369
How do you know so much about what children do?
>>
>>69943045

Exactly. Which is why I don't get >>69942804

I don't fucking care they they pussified Cap or completely turn Tony, Reed Richards and others into dicks. Just pick any fucking page from the Captain America run. The dialogue is some of the worst of all time even for comic standards.
>>
File: woman.jpg (92 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
92 KB, 640x427
>>69942218
>>
>>69942434
It's appealing to autists with black and white thinking, and liberals who falsely envision themselves as rebels against society.
>>
>IM can break the speed barrier at full speed
>didn't even make an effort to save his friend from breaking his spine
>>
>>69942218
lets get this shit started

>Wakanda is a third world shithole
>random cia does cap's speach
>aunt may is Marissa Tomei (B R A V O)
>no Giant man death or burial
>gay Bucky plot
>no school explosion

what else?
>>
File: 2326.jpg (116 KB, 863x643) Image search: [Google]
2326.jpg
116 KB, 863x643
>no you move

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>69943280
>>Wakanda is a third world shithole
wakanda was only glimpsed at the end of the movie you retard

you are such a pleb
>>
>>69942218
Dont post a comic excerpt and pretend to care about it when you dont even know who fucking Sharon Carter is. Fuck off you casual piece of shit.
>>
Who will be the first major character to die in MCU?
My bet is on Hawkeye. He can be replaced by any other superhero and nothing will change.
Same with BW but Marvel wont anger the feminists so she's safe
>>
>>69943405
the Hulk, in a huge "oh shit!" moment
no one gives a fuck about the hulk
>>
>>69943371
Why the fuck does it matter who she is?
She's a nobody in MCU and the way she delivered the speech is entirely forgettable
>>
>>69942299
How do you butcher a pile of shit? This quote was used far better in the movie since it gave Cap a reason to oppose the accords rather than in the comic where he's fighting Tony who's been possessed by the spirit of fascism and is already on the right.
>>
File: super mega fan.jpg (24 KB, 257x251) Image search: [Google]
super mega fan.jpg
24 KB, 257x251
>>69942374
>I have free will to do what I want but I choose to oscillate
>>
>>69943442
His next movie is going to be huge though
>>
>>69943280
>what else?
You are retarded.

>He thought Goliath death mattered at all.
So very fucking retarded.
>>
>>69942969
I thought the context in the movie was great.
Like it or not Peggy Carter was a woman who worked in a field dominated by men and managed to become one of SHIELD's leader.

We are supposed to understand that she faced tough, unjust hurdles but rather than fold and follow the supposed way, she fought to earn her place.
Thus the speech carries more weight when her niece delivers it by letting the audience draws a parallel to Cap's sitution, rather than having Cap stating outright 'No guyz, U suck"

Overall nicely done. Bonus point for triggering some of you.
>>
File: 3252555.png (1 MB, 3300x1305) Image search: [Google]
3252555.png
1 MB, 3300x1305
>>69942299
NO ENOUGH QUIPS

FEED ME QUIPS

OM NOM NOM
>>
>>69943453
I would say its the equivalent of not knowing who Mary Jane is, which is why its ridiculous to me that you would come on here and pretend to be a passionate comic fan upset your favorite speech was ruined.
>>
>>69943580
>Thus the speech carries more weight when her niece delivers it by letting the audience draws a parallel to Cap's sitution, rather than having Cap stating outright 'No guyz, U suck"

This, not to mention having Cap possibly quote it at some point later on will make even better.
>>
>>69943280
>Wakanda is a third world shithole

apparently having giant white letters in the middle of the screen telling you exactly where they were wasn't enough
>>
>>69942218
The movie would have had to stop dead in its tracks for Cap to give a big speech that would come off as pretentious and bull-headed given his own blind spot about the Accords.

Sharon was quoting her Aunt Peggy while giving a eulogy. It's not even the full speech, just enough for Steve to find sage advice in his late love's words.
>>
>>69942218
I thought it worked. It cemented his instinctive position, it reminded him what was great about Peggy, and it made him hard as diamond for her niece.

[freedoms internally]
>>
File: 1464019276200.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464019276200.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>69943345
oh lel
>>
>>69943280
>hurr Peter's mom's sister isn't older than his grandparents
>hurr some d-list character that shares the same powers as a dozen more relevant characters doesn't die

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>69943747

>blind spot about the accords

The accords are pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: 1464038860091.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1464038860091.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>69943886
>>
>>69943689
except MJ was established through several movies and while this blondie had 10 min of screentime

yup totally the same
>>
>>69943268
neck your fedora tipbeard nigger
>>
>>69944067

>established through several movies

Uhh... Not in the MCU she wasn't.
>>
>>69944067
Im talking about them as comic characters. If you still dont understand my point, your post was posing it like you're a passionate comic fan but you dont even know a long time love interest prominently featured in Captain America comics.
>>
Anyone else hates Stan Lee's cameos?
>>
>>69943565
Isn't it rumored that Hulk will be in Thor Ragnarok and not have his own movie?
>>
>>69944523
I liked them at first, like in Spiderman where he was a face in a crowd, but they ask too much of him now. He really can't act.
>>
>>69944523
All but Deadpool's.
>>
>>69944619
I thought it was the other way around. Don't know.
>>
Gotta admit I really like Spiderman in this movie
He was actually making quips while fighting unlike Tobey's or Garfield.
>>
>>69944619

Hope so. Ruffalo's Hulk is boring as fuck.
>>
>>69943345
I wish they wouldn't have pussied out and moved the date tbph. The DKek meltdown would have been even more entertaining
>>
Does anyone but the Avengers know that Tony created Ultron?

Cause if not, fuck that woman trying to guilt trip him in the beginning.
>>
>>69944619
It's not rumored, it's definitely happening
>>
>>69943146
Clearly there a few locked in the basement.

Speaking of which, what's that movie trailer where a guy comes home for work and preparing dinner and at the end he opens his locked basement and lets a little boy out? I need to watch that.
>>
>>69944992

>guilt tripping for something someone actually did

Stop.
>>
>>69944523
How about you eat shit, faggot
>>
>>69945110
Did you read my post? If she doesn't know Tony created Ultron, then she's guilt tripping him for killing her son WHILE SAVING THE ENTIRE PLANET. Like yeah, sorry, he should have done nothing, and then your son would be dead anyway, along with you and everyone else.

Same with the General. Oh no, people died in New York! The Avengers should have just left it to the government, whose plan was to NUKE THE CITY.
>>
>>69943992
And cap is doubly retarded for not just signing the damn thing
>>
>>69945423

I feel like I agree with you, but I think Tony is fucking retarded in CW for just the reason you mention.

I do think we're supposed to assume they know about Ultron. How they'd know is another question.
>>
>>69945562

>this document will allow us to chuck you in prison for the deaths of criminals
>just sign it, retard, lol
>>
>>69945716
I don't have a problem with Tony feeling guilty, because he should. It's just that as far as I remember (I've only seen the movie once) the only person who ever brings up Ultron being Tony's fault is Tony himself.

Because other than Ultron, the Avengers Did Nothing Wrong. Even the explosion at the beginning. Should Wanda have let it go off on the ground and kill twice as many people in that market? Or not been there at all and let a biological weapon that could probably kill thousands or millions of people get stolen?

Meanwhile in just about every single movie (including this one) the government acts incompetently and/or evil.
>>
>>69944064
i can almost hear his laugh
>>
>>69942218
Because they didn't want Cap to sound like a fucking retard in the film. This shit sounds like something a villain say to justify doing horrible shit.
>>
>>69945918

Oh, I agree. My issue with Tony is that it was his fuckup and yet he's perfectly happy the entire Avengers team taking the heat for it.

Same thing about Wanda. But see above, she's imprisoned over it.

Governments are incompetent and filled with evil people. Particularly the UN.
>>
Because Civil War is shit
Also no one liked the comic book series
>>
File: thanos copter.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thanos copter.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>69942804
>>69942299
>comic book neckbeards thinking anyone cares about them
Don't worry, they'll appeal to your tastes one day.
>>
>>69946299

Civil War is the equivalent of DC's Identity Crisis. Nothing but fucked up characterizations in pursuit of a faux-deep storyline.
>>
>>69942969

>Liked that nobody's delivery of that GOAT line while Cap just looked on like a faggot.

Your taste couldn't be any more shit.
>>
File: 1448340397844.webm (3 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
1448340397844.webm
3 MB, 368x656
>>69945423
She's still allowed to be pissed at the guy that collateral damaged her son, even if he was on a righteous mission.
>>
>>69944523
He ruined the tone of the whole last five minutes with his shitty cameo in Civil War. Fucking egomaniac always has to have his face seen, even if he had nothing to do with the original comic book characters in question.
>>
>>69942299
>I have never read the civil war comics: the post
The mere fact that ypu can argue for both sides in the movie alone proves the movie was far superior to the comic arc.
>>
>>69946982
There are no sides in the movie you fucking autist, Tony literally ignores the Sokovia Accords to go to Siberia and find Cap.

Even the guy who supposedly wants the Sokovia Accords doesn't follow them.

And you obviously didn't read the Civil War arc, like the rest of the plebs in this thread.

The Civil War event was substantially better in the comics than this awful, awful film.
>>
>>69946411
The Civil War event in the comics was apparently too smart for MCU fans.
>>
>>69942804
> turn people into intolerant idiots unable to compromise or see the other side.
That happened in the movie actually. Cap and Tony became stupid brats that didn't care about their team and only wanted to complete their mission.
>>
>>69946736
>>69944523
Kill yourselves. Its literally a few seconds and pays respect the man that made it all possible.
>>
File: 1375550568408.jpg (530 KB, 1070x848) Image search: [Google]
1375550568408.jpg
530 KB, 1070x848
>>69942299
>civil war gets announced
GAWD WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STORYLINE
FUCK BENDIS

>civil war movie only loosely adapts comic plot
FUCK MCU
COMIC WAS A MASTERPIECE
>>
>>69947167
Except Tony changed his mind and went to Siberia to join Cap, and they only fought again because
>muh Bucky
and
>muh Revenge

Zero ideological conflict in the last half.
>>
>>69947221
>Except Tony changed his mind and went to Siberia to join Cap.
He changed his mind because supposedly there was a big threat that he missed during the fight, he still would have turned Cap to the autorities anyway.
But yeah, it could have been better if Tony lied to Falcon about going alone.
>>
>>69947340
>he still would have turned Cap to the autorities anyway.
Obviously not. The film ends with Tony getting a love letter and a cell phone from Cap and ignoring the phone call from Ross.

Ideological conflict, non-existent.
>>
>>69945025
Guys?
>>
test
>>
>>69947221
>half
I think you mean 20 minutes out of 150. Siberia was literally less than 15% of the movie.
>>
>>69942616
Same here, maybe I've been tainted by actual good writing because I've always been reading actual books but I pirated those to see what it was about and I was pleasantly surprised by the movie shitting on them.
The writing in those comics is awful, the dialogues too and the only decent part is the art.

The parts with Punisher are really awful, no matter how "cool" he is to the cool kids.
>>
Bucky killed Stank's parents. Edgelord mode activated.

The argument here is that that was a shit analogy for Stank to change sides again?

If I saw my friend was right about protecting their friend of a wrongful conviction. But then it turned out the guy hes protecting killed my parents while brainwashed?

I don't know about you guys, but I would nuke that guy's hometown. Those were my parents. No one kills them and lives.

WS's guilt will never amount to the pain and suffering Stank went through without his parents. Stan bottled that shit up cause he thought "They died. Shit happens" But now he found his murderer. That's like Batman finding who killed his parents.

Logic goes out the window when a traumatic experience of that caliber can be rectified.
>>
>>69942299
spotted the mad af DCuck
>>
>>69947959
Batman does know who killed his parents.
>>
>>69947959

lol wow youre an idiot
>>
>>69948099

two face right? He then killed him. at least in the 1989 movie

Now that I think about it, This is nothing like batman finding out who killed his parents.

But still, the rage would just come out. Stank doing the whole "Dont care. He killed my mother" shit was kind of warranted. The rage did make him retarded though. Like... This isn't your dog that was killed. It was your MOM. The person who brought you into this world, died to some guy who was brainwashed.

At the spur of the moment, Cap and WS needed to be like "Hydra made me! I never wanted to kill people!" But instead of drama, we got action and a bitchy Stank going "THATS MY DAD'S SHIELD"

Bad execution, but hey. Action sells more tickets.
>>
>>69948429

You are exactly the target demographic for Civil War.
>>
>>69948429
>two face right? He then killed him. at least in the 1989 movie
There isn't a single part of this sentence that is correct.
>>
>>69948429
you cannot be this stupid and uninformed
i want to give you the benefit of doubt and say this is bait but then again this is 4chan after all
>>
>>69947959
>>69948429
stop shit posting anytime kid

seems like your whole life is a shitpost made by your parents
>>
>Government sends death squads against Bucky based on a faked photo
>Government is incompetent and lets Zemo get access to Bucky
>When the government is presented with concrete evidence of both of these things, they tell Tony to fuck off or get arrested too
>And also they end up locking everyone up with no trial in a secret underwater prison

But yeah government oversight works great!
>>
>>69942218
He'll say it himself in the next movie
>>
>>69948555

Okay so there are comics that say some Joe Chill killed his parents

Joker says he does in other comics.

and then 1995 Batman Forever, Two Face kills Robin's parents. Got that wrong entirely.

>>69948545 >>69948565 >>69948737

>tfw comicfags are butthurt over a moviefag rationalizing with the movie's logic

I comment with logic to see if there are any casuals here who understand me.

Nothing but comicfags circlejerking about how they hated the movie in here i guess.
>>
>>69948876
are you the same guy who said this?
>>69947959
>>69948429
>>
>>69948998

Yeah.

Im just sayin man. Emotions gets the best of people. But I am clearly a retard for not hating the movie just like everyone else who fapped to the comic.

Ill be damned for having a contrary opinion to the status quo
>>
>>69948876
I comment with logic

you are completely retarded

and now you want to sound like some sort of smart guy who "comments with logic"

we arent giving you shit for what you consider a thoughtful observation of the movie (which all youve done is point out the obvious, idk what point youre trying to make)

we are giving you shit for being so misinformed and arrogant, its fucking ridiculous

it has nothing to do with how we feel about the movie and has everything to do with how stupid you are

>stank
you keep calling him stank because
>LOL MEMES
but then wanted to be taken seriously

and then you keep demonstrating how stupid and plebeian you are by saying shit like
>hur dur two face killed batmans parents. at least in the old movie duuh
you said that with such confidence that i wanted to pull my hair out

AND THEN you greentext "tfw"
you are such a newfag its annoying
i bet you were born after 1994

inb4: "LOL I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED AND BAITIN"
>>
>>69942218
>The way she delivered it had no power whatsoever
Tell that to Steve.
>>
>>69942616
only good to come from that arc was planet hulk and wwh
>>
>>69943345
>>
>>69943278
>>IM can break the speed barrier at full speed

he's not the flash
>>
>>69949679
idk if iron man can break mach speeds but it wouldnt surprised me

>>69943278
the thing is idk that it would be a great idea to try to reach those speed while heading towards the ground unless tony wants to end up all fucked up like rhodey too out of solidarity
>>
File: 1455229762337.jpg (58 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1455229762337.jpg
58 KB, 600x300
>>69947169
if stephen king had herpa derp cameos in all of his films i'd be telling him to fuck off too.
>>
>>69945423
>Aliens want to kill everyone
>SHIELD (hydra) wants to kill everyone
>evil robots want to kill everyone

>must be the avengers' fault for all of this

worst part of the movie
>>
>>69944523
>>69949856
leave the old man alone
he'd been working hard for so many years and only until around the last 15 years his works are taken to another serious level
before that comic books were just for nerds and now they have become so mainstream that even normans know who he is
let him have his cameos
>>
>>69949495

>hur dur two face killed batmans parents. at least in the old movie duuh
>you said that with such confidence that i wanted to pull my hair out

I was drawing a comparison from another movie. Then realized how I fucked up and corrected myself after being bitched at for being wrong.

>stank

The obligatory Stan Lee cameo

>which all youve done is point out the obvious, idk what point youre trying to make

I'm scrolling and seeing people hate on this movie for making changes from the source material.

But at this point, everyone is now gonna respond with mountain-molehill comments as if I'm just some mindless idiot trying to provoke an argument.

So you know what? I'm a mindless idiot trying to provoke an argument over nothing. I liked the movie.

Now you say "No one cares newfag"
>>
>>69942218
That's also a fucking terrible speech
>>
>>69949819
mach speed is the sound barrier, not the SPEED barrier
>>
>>69942299
also civil war was shit my man
>>
>>69950104
lol i read that as sound barrier

my b
>>
>>69946216
Tony is completely incapable of admitting that it was entirely his fault. When he talks about the lady's son, he says he was killed "while we were kicking ass".

Not, "He was killed while you guys were trying to stop my evil god machine I built because of my unchecked hubris."

Widow calls him out for it in CW, but he'll never get any real comeuppance for it and they'll never tackle how it was all his fault because then they couldn't market him as a superhero.
>>
>>69950051
i fucking love the guy, but he cannot act.
sticking him in the film as an easter egg for the fans is great. stick him in the background, don't let him speak because he can't fucking act.

he's created some great characters. the effects of his work will ripple through the ages. he's a total genius.

but he can't act.
>>
>>69950062
yo honestly its that you seem like such a casual not knowing the simplest plot points to the foundations of stories that have been around for decades
its irritating to have things you like become so popular that idiots that know nothing about them suddenly have an opinion about them
like dude no one cares newfag
>>
>>69950297
He doesn't need to fucking act you retard. He isn't an actor.
Its a cameo, its not even canon. Its just to display a joke that lasts 2-3 seconds before returning to the movie.

And no, hearing a quick joke doesn't "DESTROY YOUR IMMERSION"
>>
>he can't act
yet hes been in more movies than you LOL

but seriously your a humongous faggot for saying that

>he can't act
give me a break
>>
>>69950297
whoops forgot to link>>69950467
>>
File: NoFun.png (208 KB, 336x355) Image search: [Google]
NoFun.png
208 KB, 336x355
>>69950387

>yo honestly its that you seem like such a casual not knowing the simplest plot points to the foundations of stories that have been around for decades

>You aren't allowed to have an opinion because you haven't read any of the source material

So comicfags hate the movie cause to them this was a shillfest like the rest of the movies..

Everyone who likes it is a swollen head newfag who don't know shit about the REAL civil war.
>>
>>69950297
>he's a total genius
capeshitters holy shit lmao
>>
>>69950395
>>69950467
>>69950497
he really can't act.
nobody would hire an extra as bad as him to do a job that bad

stick him in the film, but don't let him speak because he's genuinely terribe
i've seen people that don't know who he is ask why they couldn't get anyone that could act

the fact that he has been in more blockbusters than anyone else ever doesn't make him able to act

nobody goes to see these films because he is in them
they go to see the films because of his creations
>>
>>69942218
>Sharon Carter
>'some random girl'
>I really care about the comics guys, honest

Also it's an awful speech in the comics and that the movie version greatly improved it by changing how delivers it.
>>
>>69950635
omg you are dumb as shit

you dont even get the point im trying to make

it has nothing to do with comic vs movies

it has everything to do with youre dumbass being one of the misinformed casuals who havent even picked up a comic book in his whole life

this whole thread started with some idiot who said agent 13 is a nobody blonde girl

and its idiots like you who need to sit down and buy tickets to these things so that they keep making "shitfests"
>>
>>69950927
he is. look at what he has created and the effects throughout all other forms of art.
>>
>>69950947
>he really can't act
He doesn't need to. Its a cameo, not a side character.
>stick him in the film, but don't let him speak because he's genuinely terribe
Nah, hes great. You just have autism. You dont speak for everyone else
>>
>>69951095
i speak with authority for everyone but you and a handful of other people

stan lee can't act for shit and a lot of people are getting sick of his cameos

anyone acting in a film should be able to act

he cant act

he would be a perfectly adequate background artist
>>
>>69950972

In the movies she's pretty much a nobody, it served no purpose other than to make her seem relevant. Cap could've very well used that line against Spidee-Man or in the end, giving it more power, but they were too busy completing that quip quota.
>>
>it has nothing to do with comic vs movies

>it has everything to do with youre dumbass being one of the misinformed casuals who havent even picked up a comic book in his whole life

Are you fucking serious. I just read you contradict yourself and insulting me.

You say this has nothing to do with comics and then say that OP is an idiot for not realizing that nobody blonde girl is agent 13 from the comics.

This is literally a tread that started by a comicfag correcting a casual and then other comicfags flocked to circlejerk about their hatred for the movie.

The thread devolved into comics vs movies after OP was corrected. if it wasnt. this thread wouldnt exist.

>i speak with authority for everyone but you and a handful of other people

>Anonymous 05/23/16(Mon)23:02:55 No.69951177

My sides.
>>
>>69951177
>stan lee can't act for shit and a lot of people are getting sick of his cameos
Checked. I would be glad if it's true that CW was his last cameo in the MCU.
>>
File: 1448417329771.png (204 KB, 744x843) Image search: [Google]
1448417329771.png
204 KB, 744x843
>>69943280
>>aunt may is Marissa Tomei (B R A V O)

Holy shit, never even noticed. I was wondering where she was when I caught her name in the credits.
>>
Oh my fucking god I am on the same page as you
That shit pissed me off so fucking much
Fuck hollywood not being able to do a single fucking thing right and forcing women in every single spotlight
It's the same exact shit as fucking sally jupiter at the end of watchmen saying the best Dr. Manhatten
Oh my god I'm still furious to this fucking day
>>
>>69951366
Comics vs movies =\= people who know their shut vs dumb ass misinformed casual movie goer

Am I getting through to you know?
>>
>>69951357
>Cap could've very well used that line

He could have, and looked like an even bigger shitbag than he already did.

It's a bad speech that makes Cap look like he has a petulant teenager's childish grasp of reality.
>>
>>69948429
It's people like why this fucking board is cancerous
You post a long ass response about something you have no clue about and then you go and think you made a point
Go fuck yourself retard
Lurk for a couple of years and then post, we had a good thing going when people did that
>>
>>69951669
*saying the best Dr. Manhatten quote
is what I meant to say
>>
>>69951707 >>69951900

My point is that this thread was initially someone being corrected on who someone was in the movie. But then It devolved into comics vs movies afterwards.

My initial comment was responding to a couple of anons here who felt that Stark trying to kill WS after seeing him kill his parents was a bullshit excuse to switch sides.

But then I kept scrolling and it saw that everyone didn't like how the comic didn't translate to the movie well afterwards.

What I see NOW is that the general response agrees with me on my argument that Stark going to kill WS because dead parents was enough motivation.
>>
>>69947192
Both bendis and the movies can be shit anon.
And they definitely are.
>>
Civil war movie casualties
> Agent Carter (Natural causes)
>Warmachine's Legs
>Bucky put on ice for a rainy day

Did I miss any?
>>
>>69952460

Wanda's smile
>>
>>69952175
Yea OK way to divert everything I said

You still don't sound smart trying to explain your reasons for the stupid shut you said
>>
>BAAWW AUNT MAY SHOULD LOOK LIKE A GRANDMA
why? She's his AUNT
>>
>>69949996
That's what I hated. Not one hero was ever like, "Government control? No, and while I'm at it I'll stop saving the entire planet, since that's what you seem to be guilt-tripping me for." Fuck the people in that universe.
>>
>>69951357
>giving it more power
It has more power affecting Cap than Cap lecturing others with it, in this movie.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.